Joey Barton | Does a Schteve

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
Pretty much every time I've seen him for Brazil against decent opposition he's not been great at all. I think he's got great ability but he needs to move to Europe if he wants to become one of the best.
I agree with Barton here. I don't like neymar one bit.
He is correct about Neymar. He has scored a few goals, but he is not great by any stretch of the imagination. I watched him play a few days ago and he was average at best.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
hes a scumbag. hes developed some sort of cult following by spouting nonsense on twitter, the same time of inexplicable following balotelli had. so many people seem so keen to defend him so often, i dont think he should be crucified for every little thing but he is absolutely, undeniably a cnut. hes a very very limited footballer with a hugely inflated sense of self and a chip on both shoulders about everyone. if he was good enough for england hed have got his chance, but it was always someone elses fault. if he was good enough for a top PL team hed have got his chance, someone elses fault. he's gunning for a career in media when his underwhelming career winds down. meanwhile players like zlatan will be polishing their trophies.
Spot on.

Laphroaig

So he got away with calling Thiago Silva a pussy and an overweight ladyboy on Twitter because the French were unable to agree on how to translate it. The mind boggles. Sauce.

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
I saw him in one or two games recently -he looked class. Yes i know im talking about joey barton.
I have watched him in a few games over the last few months and it looks as though he is actually enjoying playing football instead of being a cnut on the football pitch as he used to be in the Premier League. Apart from his "big nose", demonstration to Zlatan, he has had no real spat with any player, which wouldn't have been the case if he had stayed in the Premier League.

Oggmonster

Zlatan has had his chance, but he did feck all to Barton, and I remember the two matches that PSG played recently against Marseille, and Zlatan was pretty much quiet as a mouse.
Quiet as a mouse? Bit harsh, they won both of the games 2-0 and he scored both the goals in one of them and 1 goal in the other, 3 in 2 games is hardly "quiet as a mouse"