Jordan Pickford...

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
Some of their players don't seem to know that he's left footed, received some hospital passes in a couple of matches that I've watched Everton this season

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
I'm getting there with the alphabet, I know the letters t w a & t which ironically enough when put together describes you perfectly
Didn't know there were two letter T's in the alphabet. Maybe I was being generous when I said a few years.

KN5

Was De Gea over rated when we signed for ~£20m(?) in 2011? I remember him being woeful in his first season.
This, was suicide buying De Gea for the EPL especially since there were concerns with his build and ability in the air but we've been reaping the rewards of patience for years now.

I feel Pickford will develop nicely and although he probably won't reach De Gea levels I feel he will be a really good keeper that has the ability to play for a top 6 side, time will tell though.

Unlikely lad

Thought he did quite well coming on on a couple of occasions, Lukaku's first miss was definitely down to him imo.

::sonny::

Showed something of interesting in the past, but now he is showing important limits like has been for Forster

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Typical overrated goalkeeper who's made to look better than he is due to the fact he faces a lot of shots with a relegation threatened team (Or in this case relegated team with Sunderland). Seen it time and time again.

Distinctly average. He made a similar error when kicking the ball out in the U21s in the summer.

Butland is England's best goalkeeper and would have established himself by no where it not for his injury.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I agree - whilst Valencia nearly kicked the leather off the ball it was shoulder height in the middle of the goal when it crossed the line... should have been saved / parried away.
Neville thought so too. He says De Gea would be saving that. I'm still not so sure. Pickford has taken a step to his left just before Valencia hits it, so it's difficult for him to come back the other way so quickly. If he (or De Gea, hypothetically) doesn't take that step, he probably gets closer to it and possibly parries it. He's hit it with some power, but it was also quite unexpected, which puts more of an emphasis on the goalkeepers footing. Hard to put down as an error when a shot comes out of the blue like that.

Deleted member 101472

English goalkeeper in "Not as good as everyone made out to be" scandal.

Nothing new here.

Red Star One

This season is tough for him, but I still think he could be a very decent goalkeeper playing for a top8 Premier League side. And I don't think there's many goalkeepers who would've anticipated and stopped Valencia's shot.
I'd rather have Pickford than Hart to be honest.

Devil81

I look at him and I see a vastly overrated goalkeeper. Not great in the air, poor at kicking and doesn't seem to react to errors well either. The money spent on the guy is unreal as well, I'd be very worried if I were an Everton fan as I think Robles was a more commanding goalkeeper.

Also, he reminds me so much of a young Kevin Pressman.

Zoo

Thankfully he didn’t act the clown like Hart embarrassing did in 2012.

Zen

Two absolute belting saves tonight.....one didn't matter, one was ALL that mattered in the end. What growth he'll get from that pen save.

El Jefe

Unbelievable today. He was excellent during the 120mins and capped it off with a great penalty save.

Skills

Snitch
Hope he doesn't get inflated head syndrome like Hart. He's potentially a great keeper if he keeps himself grounded, and keeps improving.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Hope he doesn't get inflated head syndrome like Hart. He's potentially a great keeper if he keeps himself grounded, and keeps improving.
Difference is he is actually good. Joe Hart was over rated because he played for a City team on the rise and that hes English.

nore1975

Supports
Liverpool
That save near the end was phenomenal. You'd be pressed to see a better save.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Still early days but it's refreshing to see an English keeper that isn't flatfooted and lacking in the footwork department.
Seaman had good feet.

I couldn’t believe the hand he got on that last save. Unbelievable strength to get his hand back like that and turn it away.

Hope it allows him to grow and make his name at this tournament.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Fantastic save with his hand back. Couldn't believe he would be strong enough to keep it out. Good game, happy for the guy for some reason.

Jacob

WCs most punchable face but he saved you this game.