Jose Mourinho expected to have Man Utd contract renewal talks in November

Handsome Devil

Didn't he say somewhere he wanted to finish by managing the national team? José can't live forever so I would like to think we will be his crowning club achievement... hopefully.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Shouldn't we wait until we see how his infamous '3rd season syndrome' is going before we give him a renewal..?:nervous:

minoo-utd

He is the best manager we could have. A winner and you can easily see that with the way the players perform and with his first season here he already won a couple of silverware, wish him to stay for long long time, and hope the board sees that un him.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
Hope we wait till end of season, we can still make a decision then. Last season wasn't great and this year is too early to tell how we will finish. Best thing would be too wait till his infamous third season where things might go to shit, but that probably won't happen.

TimScoreboard

Supports
Palermo
My guess is... if we are looking strong in the league, he'll wait until the summer when his hand could be very strong. Alternatively.. if we are off the pace come Xmas, maybe the club will drag their feet.

Hopefully Jose gets to hold all the cards come the time, as it will mean we have been successful.

Joseunited

Everyone calm down please! We also won our first three league games last year and had an awful league campaign, awful home record etc... I do believe he is the best choice for us but what is the desperation to do this now? If a manager is happy, he will renew his contract anyway and there's plenty of time for this at a point later this season when we are proven challengers.
The style of football is worlds apart, isn't that obvious?Speaking for myself this season feels like something good is happening, and it makes sense to come out with a contract extension proposal.Keep the feel good factor high.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
the guy still does my nut in, every time he speaks i just want some one to punch him in the mouth! this weeks press conferences where no exception!

just hoping he wins us the league this year then has his usual third season melt down and fecks off!!!

Kapardin

the guy still does my nut in, every time he speaks i just want some one to punch him in the mouth! this weeks press conferences where no exception!

just hoping he wins us the league this year then has his usual third season melt down and fecks off!!!
What did Jose do to deserve this? Run over a puppy?:wenger:

Tom Van Persie

No relation

So that means you want United to have a bad season? ffs you Mourinho haters are pathetic. :lol:

Hisha

Supports
OLE OLE OLE I LOVE YOU

Surely not a united fan?? An oppo trying to stir up? Pathetic comment..

Scarlet Spider

It strikes me as a little early for contract renewal talks... surely the end of the season would be a better barometer?

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
So that means you want United to have a bad season? ffs you Mourinho haters are pathetic. :lol:
more hoping that he just has an melt down of the pitch but it doesnt effect form to badly, but i'm not gonna pretend my dislike for mourinho is in anyway rational. just find him to be an utter pr!ck when ever he opens his mouth, and want him to go away as soon as possible!

breakout67

Supports
Man City
We drew with stoke, our left backs are gonna lose us the league, drawchester united is back. Sack Mourinho.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
He has a dog.

I get disliking Jose but not liking dogs and wanting them to endure pain? Wth man?!
dogs are horrible, they jump up you, up bark, make ure house smell, you have to clear up their sh!t, just horrible things dont understand how anyone likes them.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
dogs are horrible, they jump up you, up bark, make ure house smell, you have to clear up their sh!t, just horrible things dont understand how anyone likes them.
It's sometimes dufficult to tell if people are serious or not on this forum, but to talk lightly about animal cruelty isn't ok. Apologies if you were joking of course.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
If you're being serious then that's just fecking weird.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
If you're being serious then that's just fecking weird.
why is it weird? i find it bizarre some one wants a creature in thier house that smells, that you have to walk at stupid times, clean up up its shit, jumps up at everyone who comes into ure house, are genrally annoying and loud......

why is it werid to dislike that?

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
It's sometimes dufficult to tell if people are serious or not on this forum, but to talk lightly about animal cruelty isn't ok. Apologies if you were joking of course.
i was joking about the cruelty, i dont want anyone to hurt an animal, but i genniuly don't like dogs and really find peoples obsession with them bizarre. but i would never hurt one or agree with anyone hurting one, that was a joke that for if apologise if you found it offensive.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
i was joking about the cruelty, i dont want anyone to hurt an animal, but i genniuly don't like dogs and really find peoples obsession with them bizarre. but i would never hurt one or agree with anyone hurting one, that was a joke that for if apologise if you found it offensive.
No worries ;). I'm just of the opinion that you don't mess with animals.

GrandJury

more hoping that he just has an melt down of the pitch but it doesnt effect form to badly, but i'm not gonna pretend my dislike for mourinho is in anyway rational. just find him to be an utter pr!ck when ever he opens his mouth, and want him to go away as soon as possible!
I hope he signs a 10 year contract just for you 'fans'

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
I hope he signs a 10 year contract just for you 'fans'
becuase i dislike a manager who i disliked before he was uniteds manager, and it annoys me that he is in charge of the club i have loved my hole life im not a real fan? think thats a bit harsh, but each to their own

evil_geko

becuase i dislike a manager who i disliked before he was uniteds manager, and it annoys me that he is in charge of the club i have loved my hole life im not a real fan? think thats a bit harsh, but each to their own
Some people here have this notion that if you dislike a person, and when he comes to Man United you should automatically like him or you not a real fan or something, mind boggling stuff.

I don't personally dislike Jose, but I perfectly understand United fans that do.

Steven Seagull

It's extremely stupid to think he'll have a meltdown and we'll win loads of stuff so you are basically hoping we play shit. Very odd

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Give him the contract until he's 62. Then let him go and manage Portugal for 8 years.

He's got his faults but I'm in love with the man.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
It's extremely stupid to think he'll have a meltdown and we'll win loads of stuff so you are basically hoping we play shit. Very odd
his last season at chelsea the first time, he lost the plot a bit and left and they still got to the champions league final, his last season at madrid he pretty much fell out with everyone at the club and thier season wasn't too bad.

I'm simply hoping for summit similar, if you want to call me naive, i will 100% agree with you, but what can i say i want Mourinho gone and but i want united to be successful, so i hope for both, it probably wont happen that way, but thats what i hope for.

Steven Seagull

his last season at chelsea the first time, he lost the plot a bit and left and they still got to the champions league final, his last season at madrid he pretty much fell out with everyone at the club and thier season wasn't too bad.

I'm simply hoping for summit similar, if you want to call me naive, i will 100% agree with you, but what can i say i want Mourinho gone and but i want united to be successful, so i hope for both, it probably wont happen that way, but thats what i hope for.
I don't know what you're talking about.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
Some people here have this notion that if you dislike a person, and when he comes to Man United you should automatically like him or you not a real fan or something, mind boggling stuff.

I don't personally dislike Jose, but I perfectly understand United fans that do.
i agree.
Mourinho has got on my nerves since his porto days and ive never wanted him as united manager, if John Terry or Suarez suddenly joined united i wouldn't automatically love them.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
why is it weird? i find it bizarre some one wants a creature in thier house that smells, that you have to walk at stupid times, clean up up its shit, jumps up at everyone who comes into ure house, are genrally annoying and loud......

why is it werid to dislike that?
Still don't know if you're being serious, but if you ever had an emotional connection with a dog you would know.

Do you not like your own baby because it shits, eats and cries all the time? Of course not, because it's yours. If you brought up a dog from a puppy up to as it gets older it's an emotional connection that lasts. Surely you can see that?

Anyway going way off topic. So who would you replace Mourinho with if he were to leave, because looking at it objectively there doesn't seem a better manager avaliable.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
Still don't know if you're being serious, but if you ever had an emotional connection with a dog you would know.

Do you not like your own baby because it shits, eats and cries all the time? Of course not, because it's yours. If you brought up a dog from a puppy up to as it gets older it's an emotional connection that lasts. Surely you can see that?
but i dont get why you would want that emotional connection, a child grows, learns, talks, is your own blood, seeing it going from a embryo to its own indpendant person with its own ideas who can take care of itself. A dog, just comes in makes smell smells, is inconvient annoying to guests, make seeing your friends harder cos you always have t worry about whose walking it whose feeding it their loud and irritating.

Plus i find dog owners genrally really selfish to the way thier dogs act towards other people, i going running alot and ive lost count the amount of time ive been tripped up by a dog coming out of nowhere and jumping up at me or getting under my feet, and its very rare a dog owner will apologise.

If you love them, then great, and i can see why if they where in your house you would learn to love them becuase they are part of the family, but just find it very strange people feel the need to seek out an emotional connection with dogs, when thier are a whole world of people out there. it just baffles me.

Green_Red

wasn't @Wumminator religiously against him (previously @twigginater)
I was too. Hes doing well but I think November is a bit early for contract talks.

This place after 3 wins and a draw. Lets not forget we finished 5th last season. At least wait til the end of this season before we judge.