Jose Mourinho expected to have Man Utd contract renewal talks in November

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
but i dont get why you would want that emotional connection, a child grows, learns, talks, is your own blood, seeing it going from a embryo to its own indpendant person with its own ideas who can take care of itself. A dog, just comes in makes smell smells, is inconvient annoying to guests, make seeing your friends harder cos you always have t worry about whose walking it whose feeding it their loud and irritating.

Plus i find dog owners genrally really selfish to the way thier dogs act towards other people, i going running alot and ive lost count the amount of time ive been tripped up by a dog coming out of nowhere and jumping up at me or getting under my feet, and its very rare a dog owner will apologise.

If you love them, then great, and i can see why if they where in your house you would learn to love them becuase they are part of the family, but just find it very strange people feel the need to seek out an emotional connection with dogs, when thier are a whole world of people out there. it just baffles me.
The running part is what I agree with. So many times dog owners think they have the privilege when it's their dog getting in the way.

However dogs don't judge you for who you are, people do that. Dogs will trust you no matter what unless you abandon or abuse them and sometimes guests like it when there are dogs at your house.

It's hard to explain but it's like with any pet really. I assume you've never had a pet?

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
The running part is what I agree with. So many times dog owners think they have the privilege when it's their dog getting in the way.

However dogs don't judge you for who you are, people do that. Dogs will trust you no matter what unless you abandon or abuse them and sometimes guests like it when there are dogs at your house.

It's hard to explain but it's like with any pet really. I assume you've never had a pet?
yep had a few, animals cats, chinchilla, hamsters and stuff and ive loved them all and was sad when everyone of them died, but their all alot of work and none of them are even close to the amount of work a dog is, me and the misses just agree that we would rather spend our time and money on each other and humans that are important to us.

i understand what your saying about the judging and trusting but i just find that beyond depressing, that people have to turn to a dog to get the affection they need.

My mum alwasy talk about getting a dog, becuase thier "good comapny" and that allways just makes me feel really sad for her, i mean she has a husband, lots a of friends and always seems to be busy, why does she feel that lonely that she need a dog.

for me it just seems bizzare and almost morbid that people feel the need to bring an animal into their home that makes it smell, that they have to clean up after, that they have walk at stupid hours pretty much always gettinging on the nervous of non dog owners, disrupts their life..... just becuase they feel other humans judge them. I just don't get it.

vanderpants

feck him off the useless git, couldn't even beat stoke

See how many people fall for this. sign him up for life

salford_

Usual Jose shite, proclaims to want to stay forever, until it falls apart.

rtr

Well look, I really love Zidane success but Lets be honest counting CL wins only doesn't mean anything because in this case Zidane won as many CLs in 2 years as SAF did in 27 years so that means he's better than SAF now ? Come on!
It's not entirely out of the question. He doesn't have to win the CL every year, but if he keeps his average winnings up for the rest of his career, it becomes a real thought.

He was awesome, but I don't think SAF was as good as Utd fans say he was. He really should've done a lot better in Europe, considering how long he was around for.

el3mel

It's not entirely out of the question. He doesn't have to win the CL every year, but if he keeps his average winnings up for the rest of his career, it becomes a real thought.

He was awesome, but I don't think SAF was as good as Utd fans say he was. He really should've done a lot better in Europe, considering how long he was around for.
Except for the fact that during his career, the only manager who won it 3 times was Paisley ( Carlo won his 3rd after SAF retired ). That's the maximum number of CL trophies any manager has won so accusing a manager of winning it only 2 times is strange.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
yep had a few, animals cats, chinchilla, hamsters and stuff and ive loved them all and was sad when everyone of them died, but their all alot of work and none of them are even close to the amount of work a dog is, me and the misses just agree that we would rather spend our time and money on each other and humans that are important to us.

i understand what your saying about the judging and trusting but i just find that beyond depressing, that people have to turn to a dog to get the affection they need.

My mum alwasy talk about getting a dog, becuase thier "good comapny" and that allways just makes me feel really sad for her, i mean she has a husband, lots a of friends and always seems to be busy, why does she feel that lonely that she need a dog.

for me it just seems bizzare and almost morbid that people feel the need to bring an animal into their home that makes it smell, that they have to clean up after, that they have walk at stupid hours pretty much always gettinging on the nervous of non dog owners, disrupts their life..... just becuase they feel other humans judge them. I just don't get it.
Sometimes in this world you don't want to have the pressure of trust which dogs especially help counter. It's not that deep tbh it's more that it's friendly company without having added pressure and many dog owners like to take dogs out for a walk.

Anyway that has gone on long enough haha if you want to continue we might need to take this somewhere else.

Moonwalker

Except for the fact that during his career, the only manager who won it 3 times was Paisley ( Carlo won his 3rd after SAF retired ). That's the maximum number of CL trophies any manager has won so accusing a manager of winning it only 2 times is strange.
Sir Alex concedes in his book and numerous interviews that we should have done a lot better in Europe. He will be the only manager of his era that went into a Champions league season leading a team of champions - 13 times.

There will be worse managers out there with a better 'conversion' rate. Ancelotti being one of them.

To say 'two is no worse than anyone else' is being facile in the extreme, or disingenuous.

el3mel

Sir Alex concedes in his book and numerous interviews that we should have done a lot better in Europe. He will be the only manager of his era that went into a Champions league season leading a team of champions - 13 times.

There will be worse managers out there with a better 'conversion' rate. Ancelotti being one of them.

To say 'two is no worse than anyone else' is being facile in the extreme, or disingenuous.
I'm not saying we couldn't have done better, but at the same time winning CL 2 times while the most number of CLs won by any manager was 3 and considering this "not good enough" is also not a very good logic. Only one CL win prevented him from joining Paisely as the most decorated manager in the competition.

Another thing I want to point is winning CL isn't just related to the quality of squad you have, even though it's a big factor, but other factors are very important, luck and draw always plays a big part in your ability to compete and win it. I always said that our 2010 team deserved to reach the final much more than the 2011 team but in 2010 we got stuck with Bayern, Rooney injury and Raphael red card, while in 2011 we faced Marseille, Chelsea and Schalka. Winning CL always plays on small factors, not just " we're the strongest team so let's go and win it" imo.

Bayern, with them being one of the elite and a favorite to win it almost every season, won it only once in the last 16 years. That's just an example.

Moonwalker

I'm not saying we couldn't have done better, but at the same time winning CL 2 times while the most number of CLs won by any manager was 3 and considering this "not good enough" is also not a very good logic. Only one CL win prevented him from joining Paisely as the most decorated manager in the competition.

Another thing I want to point is winning CL isn't just related to the quality of squad you have, even though it's a big factor, but other factors are very important, luck and draw always plays a big part in your ability to compete and win it. I always said that our 2010 team deserved to reach the final much more than the 2011 team but in 2010 we got stuck with Bayern, Rooney injury and Raphael red card, while in 2011 we faced Marseille, Chelsea and Schalka. Winning CL always plays on small factors, not just " we're the strongest team so let's go and win it" imo.

Bayern, with them being one of the elite and a favorite to win it almost every season, won it only once in the last 16 years. That's just an example.
Of course it does, but that goes for every manager, and Sir Alex had more chances of luck favoring him than anyone else. Through no fault of his own, but that's just the context you have to consider.

That Bayern example made me chuckle. Great round number that - 16.

el3mel

Of course it does, but that goes for every manager, and Sir Alex had more chances of luck favoring him than anyone else. Through no fault of his own, but that's just the context you have to consider.

That Bayern example made me chuckle. Great round number that - 16.
I definitely agree that we could have done better overall in Europe. I just feel he gets too much stick in the media regarding his CL numbers as if it's hurting his legacy.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks

Because he was the only one who won 13 league titles during that era. We should have won it 5,6 times, would be much better conversion rate.

You can't use one of his greatest achievements as a measure of failure in another competition, especially because before him we only won it once. We could have won it more times but it's still a great record when you see that Bayern has won the same number in that time and Juventus in the whole history. Real as the biggest club in the world won just one more while he was in United.

Of course, he wanted more. He always wanted more. That's the reason why he was so damn successful.

Moonwalker

I definitely agree that we could have done better overall in Europe. I just feel he gets too much stick in the media regarding his CL numbers as if it's hurting his legacy.
Yeah, we don't disagree then.
Because he was the only one who won 13 league titles during that era. We should have won it 5,6 times, would be much better conversion rate.

You can't use one of his greatest achievements as a measure of failure in another competition, especially because before him we only won it once. We could have won it more times but it's still a great record when you see that Bayern has won the same number in that time and Juventus in the whole history. Real as the biggest club in the world won just one more while he was in United.

Of course, he wanted more. He always wanted more. That's the reason why he was so damn successful.
It's true that he becomes a victim of his own success in a way, which is why I already wrote a very ironic 'through no fault' there, but he should have done better. It's not just him being hard on himself when he observes that. He earned all his champions league attempts, but then having earned them - slightly underachieved compared to others who had fewer chances.

We are derailing the thread, and I don't wanna spend my time on the internet undermining appreciation for Sir Alex Ferguson.

minoo-utd

It's very important for us to know his actual desire, is he want to stay longer or planning to move on after a short time, I think he mentioned that he wants to stay with us few times so the ball at our court which is good, for me I want the guy to stay till he retires.