Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark

@NotShark
Yeah i hope something bad didn't happen or anything, he looked pretty down there.

GimmeThatBall_M8_NL

Our performance was absolutelly shocking. I totally understand why he wasnt happy with the overal performance of the game.

lopiop

Jose looks pissed off. Or just being indifferent to the whole thing. I don't blame him, we were shite.

Needham

United has really humbled Jose.

Just hope everything is OK in his personal life. He genuinely looks saddened by something.
In no one's personal life is everything ok. Just hope he keeps winning trophies and, yes if there's a correlation between personal tragedy and Manchester United's success bring on the heartache for Jose, his family, and his loved ones. Anyone who says otherwise is not a real Manchester United fan.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Just love this attitude. And I'm serious. He isn't concerned about the result but more about the style of play and the way we played and that is the most important thing for long term success. Although, wasn't his biggest fan, I have to hand it to him that he has managed to convince me that he was always the right man for the job

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
It's purely speculative but I imagine a lot of his perceived body language is down to event within his private as opposed to anything to do with football.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
:/

Wish he seemed happier.

Munkehboi

Noticed his son's stupid hair for the first time when he hugged him at the end of the match and just feels embarassed and dead inside now.

Smithy_123

Jose reminding me of SAF after having won the Scottish Cup

youtube.com/watch?v=0103jCmrjAA

Yagami

Good post resistant
I can't blame him for being unhappy with the game. We were dreadful. As fans we can forget about the performance and enjoy the cup, but José probably expected more from his players and, especially letting a 2 goal lead slip, will have been disappointed.

Giggs86

What the feck do expect him to do? Slide on his knees with the cup? He knows what the expectations are ffs, he's already thinking about our next game. He is the closest thing we can have to SAF. Same demanding winning mentality.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Jose is just the guy to be pissed at our defensive structure failing, midfield being lacklustre and team overall being outplayed even if he wins. He knows Zlatan won't be there to bail us out forever and is rightfully pissed at the lack of bottle we showed today.

togg

I understand him. He'll be happy we won, but not with the way we played. He's already said 'I've become a club man not an individual' and he'll know that fans will be happy to win, but not in the style we did it. It's fine....it bodes well for the future....honestly.

RedDevilUnited369

I'm thinking it's an issue with his private life. I pray that is has nothing to do with a story of him and a sexy copper he met recently.

Edit: He looks like he is about to cry during this interview.

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
I think it's either he's not happy with performance or doesn't want to get too wrapped up in the win when there's still so much to play for. I hope the players celebrate tonight and then turn their focus to the rest of the season.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
You can tell how pissed off he was with the performance.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Probably wants to win more, its the EFL cup not the league or the CL.
You should watch his pre-match interview with MUTV for this game. He couldn't control his excitement for it. It looks like he doesn't get the same buzz out of winning any more and when that reality hits he gets borderline depressed. He looked exactly the same when Chelsea started the season as champions. It's understandable really. He's won everything there is to win and he's travelled around plenty - maintaining that hunger can't be easy.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I think he is looking long term, this is big club mentality, won the trophy and now focus on the next.

Come on!

ClosetDevil

Jose on Sky Sports:
- Southampton didn't deserve to lose in normal time. They deserved for it to go into extra time.
- Pays homage to Southampton
- Says he is emotional about winning the trophy
- Says Zlatan won them the game and felt Pogba played well too
- Feels there was a definite different in "freshness" between Man Utd and Southampton

First ever Man Utd manager to win a major trophy in their first season in charge.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
You should watch his pre-match interview with MUTV for this game. He couldn't control his excitement for it. It looks like he doesn't get the same buzz out of winning any more and when that reality hits he gets borderline depressed. He looked exactly the same when Chelsea started the season as champions. It's understandable really. He's won everything there is to win and he's travelled around plenty - maintaining that hunger can't be easy.
I don't think it's that, he seems very keen to prove and point out how good he is especially after last year. Think he's had very hard year personally and I think his Dad's health is having a greater personal impact on him then he let's on.

El Zoido

His demeanour in the interview was very odd. Not really sure what to make of it.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I don't think it's that, he seems very keen to prove and point out how good he is especially after last year. Think he's had very hard year personally and I think his Dad's health is having a greater personal impact on him then he let's on.
I'm not entirely convinced on the first part but it does seem likely he's got stuff going on in his personal life too. He's still living away from his wife and kid(s) isn't he?

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
He stood and looked for someone/something in the crowds. Maybe his smile

Swearing Budgie

You must be taking the piss.
No I am not. And I really don't want him to leave. He just seems really unhappy and there is more to life than football.

Hopefully just gutted about performance and fact he has to spend so much time in Manchester...

NYAS

That's really stretching. Is he considering retirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.