Josko Gvardiol

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
He’s fantastic. Love how he plays everything on the front foot.

PoTMS

Buy him. Is there any club that plays two left footed centre backs?

Luka Mora

It's a shame because he was on Ralf Rangnicks recommended shortlist for us to sign last season.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
A player I certainly wouldn't mind Chelsea missing out on!

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Could we get him :lol:

We need a croat if we want to have a chance at big ears anyway.

Last edited:

Red the Bear

Something less generic

Can't possibly be true can it, although we were interested in him before.
How reliable is this fella?
I doubt it's true and I'll doubt we'll play 2 left footed cbs in one formation but damn, we could have a solid defense for years to come.

BlackShark_80

How reliable is this fella?
I doubt it's true and I'll doubt we'll play 2 left footed cbs in one formation but damn, we could have a solid defense for years to come.
Not very reliable, seems hit and miss. It would be different if both German and Croatia press like Kicker, LVZ, and Sportske Novosti also reporting it.

Last edited:

Bhosadekay

Supports
Bayern Munich
Messi exposing him today as yet another overhyped Modern day player.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
€100m CB schooled by a 35 y.o. football player tonight.

No doubt Gvardiol's good but his World Cup performances have been quite overrated.
Against Belgium they were lucky Lukaku missed 3 sitters but if he had those big chances to score it's also because of bad CBs.. He, then, was awful also on Brazil goal and today made several mistakes again. Most expensive CB in the world? Meh

El Presidente

No doubt Gvardiol's good but his World Cup performances have been quite overrated.
Against Belgium they were lucky Lukaku missed 3 sitters but if he had those big chances to score it's also because of bad CBs.. He, then, was awful also on Brazil goal and today made several mistakes again. Most expensive CB in the world? Meh
A 35 year-old completely random player that just so happens to be Lionel Messi.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout

:lol:

Name a single defender on the planet that 35 y.o. couldn't do the exact same thing to.

OmarUnited4ever

No shame in being cooked by Messi, he had a great tournament and still got his whole career ahead of him.

Righteous Steps

Pace was your takeaway from the run and not the constant standing up and going again?
It was a good run but poor defending, a couple times he could have got in closer especially at the end but just looked like he was moving in slow motion, I couldn’t see the current version of Messi doing that to VVD in his prime for example, of course he could dribble past him and so on but to completely embarrass him one on one, no.

Nick7

Had a great tournament, will forever be known as the player burned by Messi amongst fans though.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Great tournament for the kid, he probably shouldn't have been the one to man mark Messi but that's not really on him to be honest, he simply had too much too cover all at the same time.

Will get to the team of the tournament.

I think you neglected mentioning a very important factor there but alright :lol:

Robbie Boy

Great tournament but was absolute wank tonight. He'll be at a big club in no time, for an insane fee.