6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

prarek

I noticed Mata is starting to bald. On that slowmo where Navas fouls him you can see the back of his head is getting thinner. I'd give it 2 more years and he'll look like Zidane unless he puts in a real effort with hair treatment. Knowing him and his obsession with having perfect hair I would bet he's already stacked in that area.
First thing that came to my mind as well lol.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He's always been a great technical finisher. Can't wait for the blog again.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
He's getting better and more consistent and he still hasn't reached Chelsea level yet. :drool:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Classy player in every way. We need players like that, that are smart, positive and calm at the right moment.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Doesn't work hard defensively :lol: feck that, brilliant all around. Back to his best. Mourinho put a target on his back with regards to his defensive work but he's done more then his fair share when he's played. Seems quicker then he was at the start of the season too.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Did well today. Thought he was a little bit quieter than in some of his previous games where he's been immense, but good performance overall with a goal to boot, of course.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
That finish was excellent, he knew what he was going to do from the moment he received the ball.

NessunDorma

This time last year he was an overpriced Chelsea reject that we panic bought for no good reason.

Now, if he keeps up his current form, it won't be long before the 'better than Silva' arguments start up again.

Shows you how quickly things can change in football, and why patience is a virtue.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This time last year he was an overpriced Chelsea reject that we panic bought for no good reason.

Now, if he keeps up his current form, it won't be long before the 'better than Silva' arguments start up again.

Shows you how quickly things can change in football, and why patience is a virtue.
Was on a different level to him today really. At his best they're similar quality players but he was off form for so long. Just brilliant on the ball he is.

Eto'odinho

Retard magnet
He is just ridiculously productive. Doesn't really possess any outstanding physical attributes but boy does he know how to time things. He really is an outrageously intelligent player

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
What's good enough for Bobby Charlton is good enough for Mata. Besides, Rooney looked better with a shaved head than the silly thing he's got stitched to it these days. Seriously.

But yeah, after another goal and fine performance this is the key issue.

Acole9

Outstanding
I noticed Mata is starting to bald. On that slowmo where Navas fouls him you can see the back of his head is getting thinner. I'd give it 2 more years and he'll look like Zidane unless he puts in a real effort with hair treatment. Knowing him and his obsession with having perfect hair I would bet he's already stacked in that area.
I also noticed the bald patch. Imagine if he did turn into Zidane :drool:. Anyway on to his performance today, another good display and once again justified why he's in the team over Di Maria. He links up really well with Herrera on the right side and his goal return for us has been very good. Mourinho was nuts for selling him.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Gave Clichy the run around today...great performance.

Once again, I can't wait to read an online feckin' blog... when did I become a teenage girl?

roykeane19

That goal was sublime, I thought he should have shot earlier, and when Hart came even closer, I thought he`d blown his chance, cant believe he megged him, haha, what a finish

Status
Not open for further replies.