6.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

izec

I'd like to see Juan, Wayne and Ander in front of Michael and Angel and behind Robin. With a solid back four, whoever that might be.

Do that and maybe, just maybe, we can close the gap on Chelsea and City.

Continue to feck around with a 352 and we'll have to settle for fourth place, perhaps third if we're fortunate.
you mean Angel, Wayne and Juan in front of Michael and Ander.

Gannicus

you mean Angel, Wayne and Juan in front of Michael and Ander.
I did mean that. Thanks!

Ander doesn't get enough credit here for his tackling. The dude has a little shitbag streak in him.

Timdbro

No idea how often it happens, but he does lose the ball in situations that I find annoying whenever I've watched him with us. He's clearly not strong enough to hold off shoulder/body challenges when he's on the ball, so why try to hang onto it - pass it quicker.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
No idea how often it happens, but he does lose the ball in situations that I find annoying whenever I've watched him with us. He's clearly not strong enough to hold off shoulder/body challenges when he's on the ball, so why try to hang onto it - pass it quicker.
Di Maria should be the one you tell that to. Mata did some really decent stuff out there apart from the defending.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Looks sharp. I just love the way he always seems to play the right pass rather than the most difficult pass.

Sam

That was a sexual way to end the half. He's a great player to watch when he takes control and shows some balls.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
His first touch is closest I've seen to Berbatov in our team that is the compliment he is getting from me.:D

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Still needs to do a whole lot more for me.

Timdbro

Di Maria should be the one you tell that to. Mata did some really decent stuff out there apart from the defending.
I've noticed Di Maria trying risky passes a bit too much, but not overdribbling in the middle for no particular reason and getting dispossessed. Do you mean ADM does this?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He had one good piece of play right before half time. Other than that, completely ineffective
I agree that he wasn't too impressive(he had better games just recently), but he looks miles better than his teammates upfront today.

Ekeke

Rooney and Di Maria have been a little bit too wasteful, but Mata not creating more than 1 thing in the half is part of the reason for that - the other half is Di Maria and Rooney being a bit careless or unlucky in different situations

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
I've noticed Di Maria trying risky passes a bit too much, but not overdribbling in the middle for no particular reason and getting dispossessed. Do you mean ADM does this?
He was a bit sloppy at times as well, mostly because he can't seem to make up his mind. Stod still a couple of times and got dispossessed white trying to figure out what to do with the ball. Horrible cross to Mata that went straight into the arms of the keeper. He should be the one getting the ball from Mata, not the other way around.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
He's doing well imo our best player so far.

Timdbro

He was a bit sloppy at times as well, mostly because he can't seem to make up his mind. Stod still a couple of times and got dispossessed white trying to figure out what to do with the ball. Horrible cross to Mata that went straight into the arms of the keeper. He should be the one getting the ball from Mata, not the other way around.
He's definitely not sharp, poor first touch a couple of times and some very poor passes. But he does have the skill and pace to dribble past players so I wouldn't have a problem with him trying it. With Mata sometimes, it's clear he's going to get outmuscled by an opponent and yet he fails to lay the ball off to someone else and gets dispossessed. As I said though, could just be an impression based on few observations, was curious to see if others had the same impression or not.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
He's looking more and more like the excellent little player we knew he could be when we bought him, pleased with how he's played for most of this game.

Jev

Think he's been excellent again today but boy should he have scored by now.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
3 chances now.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Meh. Sometimes players miss, it happens. He's actually quite a good goal scorer generally.

Looked the most likely to do something.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
It's kind of strange actually. For parts of the season, he'd been fairly anonymous and average in his overall performance, but he was still delivering by getting goals/assists and his productivity was quite good.

Today, his overall performance has been very good, more like what you'd expect from him, but his finishing has been woeful.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Can't believe he didn't get any of them on target...never mind scoring. But it speaks volumes that our only clear chances have come to Mata in a game where Di Maria, Rooney and van Persie have played as out and out forwards at some point.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Shame because people will probably blame him for our loss today even though we were average once again.

RORY65

They were all tough but he should've really taken the second chance. Apart from that he was the one attacking player who played well today, he's so much more involved than he was previously. It's just a shame that the system and the players around him were so poor.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
It was uncharacteristic for him to miss all those chances,despite that he was the only player who looked to make something happen. I've been criticising him a lot but he deserves credit he's playing with confidence and it's great to watch.

Ekeke

Should have scored, but some good movement to get into scoring positions.

Got better in the 2nd half, having not done enough in the first. Dissappointing that he was just looking to keep the ball rather than play people in. We have Carrick and Blind in the team to keep the ball, we need Rooney, Mata, Di Maria and Van Persie trying things to affect the scoreline.

prateik

Couldn't finish, but still the best of the very poor bunch of attackers we had out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.