Jude Bellingham | Real Madrid player

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
he just can’t help calling everyone a rapist.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
He's absolutely right to be fair. There's a reason we didn't see a goal disallowed like that since 1978...

Ref probably stood down for a week at least.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
He's absolutely right to be fair. There's a reason we didn't see a goal disallowed like that since 1978...

Ref probably stood down for a week at least.
Ehh, don’t think they’ll punish Gil Manzano for this. Not often refs get reprimanded in Spain.

Sucks to miss Jude again though. I think the default is something like 3 games for comments at the referee. Guess he’ll be well rested for the CL at least.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Ehh, don’t think they’ll punish Gil Manzano for this. Not often refs get reprimanded in Spain.

Sucks to miss Jude again though. I think the default is something like 3 games for comments at the referee. Guess he’ll be well rested for the CL at least.
It's a criminal error for a pro ref, even a school boy ref ain't blowing up as a cross comes in.

No idea La Liga ref procedures but I'd be shocked if some action wasn't taken for it.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
It's a criminal error for a pro ref, even a school boy ref ain't blowing up as a cross comes in.

No idea La Liga ref procedures but I'd be shocked if some action wasn't taken for it.
I’m personally more annoyed by the disallowed goal against Sevilla back in October or whenever it was :lol:

The level is just incredibly poor. And every team has to deal with it. Barca, Atletico, Girona. You name it. Each week they’re almost battling between them, the refs that is, on who can put on the biggest show and turn it into a circus. PL refs are competent compared to the refs in LaLiga.

Joel Miller

He had played over the allocated time and blew the whistle. What was he wanting the ref to do?

“ah I see you still went for that and it went in, I’ll just blow it now and pretend the first one didn’t happen, add that little bit of extra time on so you guys can win”.

Marcelinho87

He had played over the allocated time and blew the whistle. What was he wanting the ref to do?

“ah I see you still went for that and it went in, I’ll just blow it now and pretend the first one didn’t happen, add that little bit of extra time on so you guys can win”.
the key word been MINIMUM in the added time, no ref calls it whilst in that position.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
No, he didn't, It's the ref that disgraced himself. I'm with Jude on this. I mean, how any of would our players react if this happened to us. Look at Vinicius.

I’m with you. I would be furious if that happened to United, and I have no idea how people suggest Bellingham react. It’s a virtually unprecedented course of action for the referee to take. Been watching football, actively, for well over 3 decades and I’ve never seen that before. So for it to happen in a big match is beyond absurd. And people want Bellingham to do what exactly? Shrug his shoulders, say “oh ok then”, and calmly walk off? No….the guy is doing what any of us would do in that situation and throwing a fecking fit. A well justified fit. Absolutely incompetent, and/or cnutish refereeing.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
the key word been MINIMUM in the added time, no ref calls it whilst in that position.
Exactly. There’s a reason the players are all going crazy, because none of us have ever seen anything like that. It just isn’t done.

I love how some people in here are trying to normalise or justify what we’ve just seen. :lol:. It’s nothing short of outrageous.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
He’s turning out to be a bit of a tool. Great player though.
A tool because he cussed out the ref? Sometimes you are faced with such bald faced cuntishness and incompetence, that you just have to call it out. Players are people, not robots. If I had a goal disallowed like that in the recreational league I play in, I’d be calling the ref a cnut. Let alone in a big match like this.

Some things are just not done, and what the referee did today was one of them.

OmarUnited4ever

Exactly. There’s a reason the players are all going crazy, because none of us have ever seen anything like that. It just isn’t done.

I love how some people in here are trying to normalise or justify what we’ve just seen. :lol:. It’s nothing short of outrageous.
Agreed.

It's a shocking refereeing and something that was never seen before, the ball was literally in the air and he blew his whistle!!!! Had he blown it 2 secs earlier it would have been alright, crazy too but not too shocking.

I think the ref doesn't survive this one

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
I for one fully support what the ref has done. It is a bit ridiculous that a team can get minutes of additional time to try and score if they can apply enough pressure (the ball is in the final third so the ref will not blow)

If anything, it should happen more often.

RuudTom83

Jude has always been a bit of a bellend so it’s funny it happened to him (and any decision against RM is enjoyable)

Valencia Shin Crosses

I for one fully support what the ref has done. It is a bit ridiculous that a team can get minutes of additional time to try and score if they can apply enough pressure (the ball is in the final third so the ref will not blow)

If anything, it should happen more often.
He blew the fecking whistle while the ball was mid air after a cross. feck that, precedent is generally set that if you're going to blow it blow it before he even gets a cross off (or honestly when they are recycling around the edge of the box)

I'd be livid too.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
He blew the fecking whistle while the ball was mid air after a cross. feck that, precedent is generally set that if you're going to blow it blow it before he even gets a cross off (or honestly when they are recycling around the edge of the box)

I'd be livid too.
I know, I watched the game.

Imho, the only error is that he did not blow half a second earlier. So while the form was poor, it was still the correct decision.

JogaBonitoRooney

He won't get his red overturned. Sets a bad precedent. Can't curse in a ref's face like that.

Also it was already 1:40 mins over allocated extra time. Some cry babies here and in the La Liga thread who love to siimp to Real :lol:

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I’m with you. I would be furious if that happened to United, and I have no idea how people suggest Bellingham react. It’s a virtually unprecedented course of action for the referee to take. Been watching football, actively, for well over 3 decades and I’ve never seen that before. So for it to happen in a big match is beyond absurd. And people want Bellingham to do what exactly? Shrug his shoulders, say “oh ok then”, and calmly walk off? No….the guy is doing what any of us would do in that situation and throwing a fecking fit. A well justified fit. Absolutely incompetent, and/or cnutish refereeing.
He just really fecking wants to win. Nothing wrong with it. He’s right. That’s what this team needs. A lot more passion and grit and to stop players like this from signing with anyone else. Even more so than Haaland I think this is the worst one to have missed out on since Robben/Benzema kind of thing. He’s future England captain too. It made too much sense. If he’s ever available even for a huge world record we have to go for him, not that he’ll join us but maybe he’ll get bored after a CL or two or get homesick.

Last edited:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
All the ref has to do is blow up when Diaz is originally forced out wide and there's no issue at all.

It almost comes off like he's on a wind up. :lol:

Red Star One

never seen that stuff before, unreal. obviously the ref is at fault here and he should've blown earlier. seems like Jude does have some issues with him temper

CloneMC16

He won't get his red overturned. Sets a bad precedent. Can't curse in a ref's face like that.

Also it was already 1:40 mins over allocated extra time. Some cry babies here and in the La Liga thread who love to siimp to Real :lol:
It's got nothing to do with simping for Madrid.

If that happened to us, everybody on this forum would be fecking livid. Doesn't matter who the team is. I would even say the same if it happened to Liverpool or City.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft

Ah you guys have the league all but sewn up anyway, better off keeping him fresh for a tilt at the CL.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports

Cry babies? Virtually everyone in here is a United fan and almost completely neutral in this. The overwhelming consensus is that this is completely outrageous referring. You are in the vocal minority that thinks this is okay, and to get your point across starts calling people names. If anyone is showcasing a lack of emotional maturity, it’s you.

Judas

Open to offers
It's quite bizarre for anyone to think this is alright and not mad. It would be funny to see it happen to Liverpool or City, but it would still be scandalous. It seemed beyond inept leaning into dodgy.