Jude Bellingham | Signed for Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah good move for him. Goes to a stable, well run club. They have their future midfield sorted

croadyman

As individuals I prefer Caciedo.

The problem with that is I'm not sure how much control we'll have in midfield with Casemiro, Caciedo and Bruno.
Yeah still need a midfield playmaker as well like that Kokcu or maybe Bennacer

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Yeah still need a midfield playmaker as well like that Kokcu or maybe Bennacer
Yeah definitely. A younger Eriksen would've also been perfect. Eriksen as back up will be good though.

I don't think Bellingham would've been the right midfielder either even though he is immensely talented.

croadyman

Yeah definitely. A younger Eriksen would've also been perfect. Eriksen as back up will be good though.

I don't think Bellingham would've been the right midfielder either even though he is immensely talented.
Yeah like you say we need a younger version of Eriksen and then rotate Caicedo/Casa as the main CDM,however with our ownership situation I suspect that's nothing more than a pipe dream

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Yeah like you say we need a younger version of Eriksen and then rotate Caicedo/Casa as the main CDM,however with our ownership situation I suspect that's nothing more than a pipe dream
The longer the ownership decision takes the less chance we have of building the team that is required for ETH next season.

Glazers, ey?

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Right choice at the right time. Will be key to their game, and has a season to learn from Modric/Kroos whilst still keeping the door open for a EPL move down the line if necessary. He's handling his career really well.

croadyman

Right choice at the right time. Will be key to their game, and has a season to learn from Modric/Kroos whilst still keeping the door open for a EPL move down the line if necessary. He's handling his career really well.
Surely one of their midfielders is gettable

quadrant

He was never coming to us so I'm glad he's not going to a domestic rival.

And honestly, it'll be pretty interesting watching how it develops next season. If Real can make Tchouameni, Bellingham and Camavinga click they'll have one hell of a midfield. On paper, those three can do it all.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
That's crazy, they just replace the best midfield 3 with the best young midfield 3

Mainoldo

Great business by Madrid.

So now we can remove Jude. Leaves De Jong & Rice left for the expensive CM targets.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
I feel like that new midfield is lacking creativity, but good on them, I guess. I never thought he was what we needed, I just hope the lack of anything is a sign we're doing proper work in the background this summer for once.

joedirt87

He didn't go to a Prem rival, we didn't overpay for the possibility of another Dortmund flop. I'd say this is a fine outcome.

croadyman

He didn't go to a Prem rival, we didn't overpay for the possibility of another Dortmund flop. I'd say this is a fine outcome.
Yeah nice one Real Madrid now do the double and knock them out of Champions League

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Meh, madrid's new midfield lacks fineness, it'll struggle to repeat what it's distinguished predecessor did or to even be the the best midfield around.

RVN1991

IDK why but this gives me Fabregas to Barca type vibes, think he'll end up being the odd man out in their future midfield 3 and he'll end up at Chelsea or Shitty sooner rather than later.

cyberman

Meh, madrid's new midfield lacks fineness, it'll struggle to repeat what it's distinguished predecessor did or to even be the the best midfield around.
My thoughts as well. It’s a very up and down the pitch midfield. I wouldn’t be surprised if they ripped it up in a few years

TsuWave

What a club man.
Serious, serious football club. They also have generational clout, not only due to the names that have played for them, but also their continuous tradition of winning.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why are Bourssia Dortmund happy to just offload their best players every single year? No wonder Bayern win the league every year. German football is so boring.

zaafi

That midfield is nothing compared to Casemiro - Kroos - Modric.
Tchouameni, Camavinga and Bellingham are talented individually, but are nowhere close and they wont function equally as good as Case, Modric and Kroos.

glasgow 21

Camavinga maybe? Although he seems to be reverting to wing back!
[/QUOTE]
Absolutely no chance 100000%, He has clearly stated he intends to spend as much of his career as possible at Real Madrid. It's his dream club.

Zoo

Why are Bourssia Dortmund happy to just offload their best players every single year? No wonder Bayern win the league every year. German football is so boring.
These players wouldn’t join them otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.