Just how good is this Liverpool team?

RedsForever

Lingers like a bad smell
DJS said:
What the feck are you bleating on about? You're having a pop at me for posting here....via a thread on here...

Weirdo...
Calm down. Calm down!

Am not bleating. Am doing what you say 'calling a spade a spade' ... 13,600+ posts since Aug 02 ;)

Real normal for a healthy growing boy

The Hairdryer

VanNistelrater said:
Division in the Scouser's ranks.

RedsForever v. Warrington v. DJS

Who would win in a fight?

Redsforever would be the sort of cnut to hit you with a block of wood from behind and then stamp on your nuts as you lay there unconcious.

DJSpaz

Incredibly Stupid Bitter Biased Embarrassing Caf C
Like Nottingham Forest...you've won it two times..
RedsForever said:
Calm down. Calm down!

Am not bleating. Am doing what you say 'calling a spade a spade' ... 13,600+ posts since Aug 02 ;)

Real normal for a healthy growing boy
Why are you here?

Who's a healthy growing boy?

Why do you speak?

Life is indeed full of mystery.

Los Rojos

Gobbledygook from the plastic spastic
Stick said:
We are a right winger and a centre half and possibly a world class striker away from a title challenge.
I'm not sure about a world class striker, but having a striker on the books that will tuck them away should the opportunity arise would be good. I actually think we have the quality here already, but they're struggling at the minute.

We do need a right sided player, and definitely another centre half - and I would also add a left back to that. None of the three on the books convince me defensively, and it's difficult saying that Traore is the best of the three. Unfortunately, it's true though. Unless one of them can come to the fore, and soon, I would like to see us bring another player in who could play in that position.

As for the original post in question, #2 all the way. We certainly haven't replaced United and Arsenal as the main title challengers (although that opinion might change if we get results against those sides and continue beating the rest of lesser lights), and neither are we 'riding high'. A few times last season we were threatening to do what we are doing now, but unfortunately either injuries, lack of form, mistakes or tactics stopped us doing it.

Fortunately, the players seem to be playing very very well, the mistakes have been cut out and we have had only one or two injuries so far this term (by this time last season we had already suffered two broken bones and a whole host of other injuries). Added to that, the players have got to grips with the zonal defending system and Rafa has finished switching and changing the personal and formation looking for a line-up that works. I still think there is even more to come from this side.

RedsForever

Lingers like a bad smell
VanNistelrater said:
Division in the Scouser's ranks.

RedsForever v. Warrington v. DJS

Who would win in a fight?
DJS will show up in his 'I Love Saha' tshirt. The fight would turn comical then with DJS doing back flips.

The Hairdryer

RedsForever said:
DJS will show up in his 'I Love Saha' tshirt. The fight would turn comical then with DJS doing back flips.
Are you ok? I mean mentally? You sure your brain doesn't suffer from a calcium deficiency or something?

RedsForever

Lingers like a bad smell
DJS said:
Why are you here?

Who's a healthy growing boy?

Why do you speak?

Life is indeed full of mystery.

To see for myself that such people like you do exist. Congrats for that 13,600+ posts. How many hours a day??? I mean do you spend online???

You are. But remember to drink your milk each day, ok?

Warrington

In need of a new contact after Carra let me down.
DJS said:
RF would be too busy dribbling on about Saha (bizarrely) to muster any fighting energy and Warrington never leaves L4, so wouldnt make the venue.
:lol:

Danny_

The Albert Einstein of Economics
Carefully Redsforever! If you continue arguing with him like this, you'll soon has 13600 posts yourself! :)

RedsForever

Lingers like a bad smell
With that 13,600 over postings, I can imagine your mom and all at home are very proud and happy to see their child growing up normal. Take your time ... think about it.

You have yet to answer me , how many hours a day do you spend online daily?

Gaytard?? Is that the best you can do? ;)

RedsForever

Lingers like a bad smell
Danny_ said:
Carefully Redsforever! If you continue arguing with him like this, you'll soon has 13600 posts yourself! :)
:lol: ...and he will end up with over 150,000 by then

... but in all seriousness, the boy is a healthy lad ... perfectly normal :nervous:

RedsForever

Lingers like a bad smell
DJS said:
Another delusional pillock....

I told you, i wasnt a mod 5 odd years ago...

Go and make up some fake quotes, you're good at that.
Now, now... take it easy DJS. Calm down.

How many hours a day do you spend online???
:lol:

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Talk about getting off topic.
Classic thread starting to take form.

Danny_

vijay said:
Can you read?

It was you who banned Danny_ . Is it?
He banned a lot of people. That was so long ago though that I'd have to be...well...unbalanced to still hold a grudge over it. I'm glad it happened anyway because I found Talklfc.com to post at instead. :)

Danny_

DJS said:
Much as i'm delighted you're not holding a grudge, all bannings were/are authorised by the site owner, not by me.
True, but by reporting people that you didn't like or who took the piss out of you, you could be pretty certain that they would be banned. Hell, we even have our banning symbol named after you at Talklfc so I know that it isn't just me. There are about 100 other people who also feel they were unjustly banned and that you were the one responsible. But this is silly. All this happened about three or four years ago or something.

DJSpaz

Incredibly Stupid Bitter Biased Embarrassing Caf C
Like Nottingham Forest...you've won it two times..
Do you think the owners just said "Oh ok, let's ban someone because you said so" ?

I imagine you're not as clued up about it as you think, to be honest. Still, it's easy once you've found a popularly-chosen scapegoat.