Kamaldeen Sulemana / signs for Rennes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzmondo

Not seen him to comment on his ability. I am glad to see he is a signing we are looking at on top of a SAncho for example rather than as I originally feared instead of.

Saying that still seems a strange signing with all the right wing options we could have and Rashford/Elanga/James for the left too on top of Pogba/Hannibal etc...so he must be good.

Does say to me we must be looking to convert Greenwood to a striker next season though as lets not forget he can play both flanks
I think absolutely everything suggests Oke wants to slowly transition Greenwood into our starting striker this season. I expect Cavani will start the season as our 1st choice and by the end of the season Mason will be our clear starter. I doubt he'll play much on the wing this season at all tbh.

jesperjaap

He does look talented, albeit in a very poor league. That being said, happening to be a very talented young player in a poor league doesn't necessarily mean that talent can't be successfully transferred over to a league with better defending. He would be a long-term signing I assume, so we'd need to make sure it doesn't impact the rest of our more important transfer plans this season. We would also need to know what we plan to do with him since we'll be pretty stacked on the wings once Sancho signs, even if James does potentially get loaned out. Sounds like Pellistri will most likely be going back out on loan and I assume Amad will be the highest in the pecking order of the young talents (not counting Mason obv). I wish we'd be looking for exciting young talents in the cm position instead tbh but overall I do like this type of scouting, similar to Pellistri and Amad (I'm very excited about Amad).
Yes I am all for young exciting signings and lets not forget we have Hannibal and Garner both young for central midfield....but lets hope we are looking at actual quality central midfielders as we are in dire need of two not just one for me unless one of these youngsters really is breakign through in central midfield.

Saying that I prefer we spend £10m on this youngster even without seeing him if he is talented....than 2/3times that on Trippier which makes no sense to me whatsoever

jesperjaap

I think absolutely everything suggests Oke wants to slowly transition Greenwood into our starting striker this season. I expect Cavani will start the season as our 1st choice and by the end of the season Mason will be our clear starter. I doubt he'll play much on the wing this season at all tbh.
Hope so as though he has done well I think both individually and as a team, a lot is actually lost him playing there. Interesting to see how he develops. I do wonder if ideally he is maye a number 10 long term ideally

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
If I was betting I’d put the money on Ajax but the thing is their offer is probably on the table, medical done etc. Surely all we have to do is pay him more and tell him he’ll get games? If it’s a case of us hoping to send him out on loan I fear we are too late in the game, although Pellistri was very close to joining Lyon last summer by all accounts and we swooped in there and loaned him out so who knows…

Also I’m really happy to see us scout and sign some top African talent at utd. Hannibal, Amad… Kamaldeen?

SATA

I think he’s probably in two minds now. United could be too tempting for him if we have indeed make one offer. You don’t really turn down the chance to play regular football for Ajax

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I think he’s probably in two minds now. United could be too tempting for him if we have indeed make one offer. You don’t really turn down the chance to play regular football for Ajax
Imagine we are saying you’ll play first team next year with Rashford Pogba and Sancho and Varane are coming in too… it would be awful hard turn us down. For his development Holland is probably best. He actually looks brilliant. Decently two footed. A maverick dribbler. He could turn into anything with the right guidance.

Toad

Name is too long. Can’t be bothered with saying it consistently, so not want.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
It's been reported that the player changed agency to Colossal Sports Management who are run by Aidy Ward from London, and represent players like Raheem Sterling.

-Supreme-

Wouldn't be surprised if we make another late move like we did with Amad who was heading to Parma on a season long loan.

Fowi

Supports
Liverpool
I have seen this kid live both at youth level (u18) and at senior level. He could be top top class. I doubt Man Utd is the best move for him at this point though. But there is immense money to be made here so perhaps that's why all the interest.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Sign him, loan him to Dortmund?

He's from Ghana though so i'm a fan by default :drool:

cyberman

I have seen this kid live both at youth level (u18) and at senior level. He could be top top class. I doubt Man Utd is the best move for him at this point though. But there is immense money to be made here so perhaps that's why all the interest.
Why not us? All we do is promote youth

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Van der Sar and Overmars have been trying to close this deal since last year and have as yet failed in their pursuit. It will be a bitter pill for them to swallow if this transfer falls short.

Status
Not open for further replies.