Kamaldeen Sulemana

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I stumbled across the below video of this young Ghanaian player and he looks a real talent. He's only 18 but from the video below he's displaying immaculate close control and dribbling for a player this young. He also links up with his team mates whilst maintaining control of the ball at high speed which is not normal for a player this young. He plays in the Danish league and his electric pace and ability to dribble against grown men is very impressive.

I'd love to hear the thoughts of someone who follows FC Nordsjælland. Ajax are also reported to be very interested in signing the player.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Seems to be rated very highly.

Ajax looking to sign him for their LW with Anthony on the RW. Potentially a very exciting pair of young wingers with a high skillset.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I saw two minutes of the clip. Some explosive dribbling / great ball contol and poor decision making in terms of passing and shooting. But that's normal at 18.

Tomics

Look a great talent but also look like a player who want to do it all on his own

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I saw two minutes of the clip. Some explosive dribbling / great ball contol and poor decision making in terms of passing and shooting. But that's normal at 18.
Yeah, the end product and decision making comes with experience/can be worked on but that dribbling :drool:

Admittedly I’m a sucker for that kind of squaring up to the defender and leaving them for dead type of attacking play

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Still only 19 but is showing huge potential for a young wing forward. He's also very comfortable on either foot as demonstrated by cross field passes with either foot which can be seen in the below video.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Also scored the winner for Rennes in their away win against Vitesse which finished 1-2 in the Conference league.

Dazzmondo

Has looked very talented for Rennes so far. Can see why we earmarked him as a talent worth following. Ultimately wouldn't have been worth moving for him considering our attacking options but he'll go on to have a really good career imo.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
This was his winning strike against Vitesse. Showed brilliant composure to finish with his right foot.

redrobed

he’s very quick and got pace to burn. Also a great finisher and has bags of acceleration. I’ve seen a lot of this guy and if we’re not in for him it’s on the Glazers imo.

Remember the geese

Terrific today against PSG. I have a horrible feeling that he will end up at one of our domestic rivals one day. You can't have them all though I guess.

He was very good today though PSG were letting him run and run at them.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Rennes scouting is on point. This lad is going to have a massive future. Genuinely two footed and is going to get stronger all the time. Not afraid to stick the foot in and start a counter. I’d say he’s a real pain to play against.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Terrific today against PSG. I have a horrible feeling that he will end up at one of our domestic rivals one day. You can't have them all though I guess.
He will as we are stacked with players up front. Shame cuz he's the next Mane from the clips, player with real pace and bag of tricks, working very hard, meanwhile we have only 34 year old Cavani who is willing to press..

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He will as we are stacked with players up front. Shame cuz he's the next Mane from the clips, player with real pace and bag of tricks, working very hard, meanwhile we have only 34 year old Cavani who is willing to press..
Yeah maybe just maybe we decide to actually move to a genuine press and go for players like this when Cavani goes next summer. We can hope!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He looks the real deal. Watched the game this afternoon and he was as good as any forward on the pitch, which, given the company, is very impressive.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
The United scout Tommy Nielsen recommended him to the club according to reports, but it seems we either didn't follow up the scout's recommendation or he turned us down. I think he made the correct decision joining Rennes because I don't believe he'd have got much game time at United under the current coaching staff.

mav_9me

Is he more of a WF also Rashford or can he play as a striker? Or too soon to say?

I hope the club is looking for alternative no.9s other than Haaland as I don't see him coming to us.

arthurka

We tend to be to slow in the market and normally pay the price with us having to pay higher fees later. He was brilliant Vs PSG but he showed similar performances in Denmark but we didn't follow up on him it seems.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I think under a good coach with about 6 months of coaching he could really be a fantastic wide player with great acceleration and good touch and technique. The only thing he needs to improve on is his composure in the final third when it comes to decision making and execution of the final pass. Still very young at 21 years of age and he will take time to settle into a new league. But the potential is definitely there and it will be interesting to see how he develops in the coming seasons.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
This guy looked a real beast yesterday, the way he drove through the middle of Liverpools mid and def was impressive for his second goal. If he was reasonably priced I feel he would be worth a punt as a back up option.