Kanye West why?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Sad to see. He has lost his fecking mind.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Trouble when you've been enabled by corporations who rewarded every dumb, stupid and tasteless thing you did with money, fame and influence.

It's clear he's always been a piece of shit, just now he's being more vocal about it and his corporate backers are no longer insulating us from it.

The United

The guy is pretty insane now. Also, why the hell was he dressing like that?

Hamnat

Honestly if Kim didn't get sole custody in the recently finalized divorce I question her lawyers. I mean how are they not scared to have him alone with the kids with who he hangs out with and the nuttiness. She would have to have them all deprogrammed every time they come out.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Invented highways and the microphone. Hitler was a man of many talents, it seems.

Might be worth checking him for CTE. He was in a serious car crash years ago.

Or he could be just a run of the mill cnut.

Dan_F

Trouble when you've been enabled by corporations who rewarded every dumb, stupid and tasteless thing you did with money, fame and influence.

It's clear he's always been a piece of shit, just now he's being more vocal about it and his corporate backers are no longer insulating us from it.
I never got the impression that was the case through the first couple of albums or pre the death of his mother. For whatever reason, he seemed to go off the rails at some point and clearly had no one around him to give him the correct guidance and support.

The stuff he’s coming out with now, which lets be honest is different to the stories about him at adidas (still bad), have classic signs of radicalisation. He feels wronged, isolated from family etc.

Not sure it helps the discussion to just say he’s always been a piece of shit and dismiss it. Not because I want to defend him, not in the slightest, I just think it’s better to understand it. Go under any Elon Musk tweet and you’ll see the same viewpoints, they haven’t always been pieces of shit. They get radicalised.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I don't understand what the problem is supposed to be
Avoided this thread because I already knew it would read the same as a Telegram feminist group discussing Andrew Tate. I wasn’t wrong. Sheesh guys. We need more threads on people you guys ACTUALLY like on the CAF.
Aged about as well as the Third Reich.

Who was that guy who thought Ye could be president? And I'm not talking five years ago, this was like weeks ago.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

I never got the impression that was the case through the first couple of albums or pre the death of his mother. For whatever reason, he seemed to go off the rails at some point and clearly had no one around him to give him the correct guidance and support.

The stuff he’s coming out with now, which lets be honest is different to the stories about him at adidas (still bad), have classic signs of radicalisation. He feels wronged, isolated from family etc.

Not sure it helps the discussion to just say he’s always been a piece of shit and dismiss it. Not because I want to defend him, not in the slightest, I just think it’s better to understand it. Go under any Elon Musk tweet and you’ll see the same viewpoints, they haven’t always been pieces of shit. They get radicalised.
I don't give a shit about his mother or what he's been through it whether he was radicalised. He has time, money, resources and unlimited access that the average person can only dream of. He's taken this path wilfully and for that, he can get fecked.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Aged about as well as the Third Reich.

Who was that guy who thought Ye could be president? And I'm not talking five years ago, this was like weeks ago.
Oddly enough, the views of those posters don't come as a surprise.

Dan_F

I don't give a shit about his mother or what he's been through it whether he was radicalised. He has time, money, resources and unlimited access that the average person can only dream of. He's taken this path wilfully and for that, he can get fecked.
Don’t you think that the fact he’s gone down this path, despite having everything anyone could want, is worth discussion, seen as radicalisation is a massive issue with society. Or do you just think “he can get fecked, piece of shit” every time someone is racist/anti semitic/homophobic etc will help?

I don’t like him and am certainly not making excuses, just thought that it’s a different angle of discussion, rather than just saying he’s always been a piece of shit with nothing factual to actually prove that.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

Don’t you think that the fact he’s gone down this path, despite having everything anyone could want, is worth discussion, seen as radicalisation is a massive issue with society. Or do you just think “he can get fecked, piece of shit” every time someone is racist/anti semitic/homophobic etc will help?

I don’t like him and am certainly not making excuses, just thought that it’s a different angle of discussion, rather than just saying he’s always been a piece of shit with nothing factual to actually prove that.
There is a laundry list of behaviours to confirm he is a complete piece of shit. It's just he was covered by his label and his shoe deal.

I don't particularly care for this "how does radicalisation happen" discourse because it's a cop out tbh. It's an excuse for people to indulge in their behaviours because it's easy. Get to blame everything on a convenient boogeyman. It's stale, boring and intellectually banal.

So many people are leaping to his defence because the alternative really is that abhorrent; the guy who wrote Stronger and who's limited edition trainers you've bought, is a racist, dumb loser, a giant narcissist who wants attention and power more than anything else and is currently sitting on Alex Jones infowars claiming that the Nazis shouldn't be disrespected.

I'm sorry if my patience with cnuts like this is thin, it's just I think he should just take an overdose of barbiturates.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
I don’t buy him losing his mind.
Reading comments like these is about as crazy as Kanye himself. How can you watch him and not conclude he's lost his fecking mind, is severely mentally ill, should be put in a psychiatric ward, whatever you want to call it? :confused:

intellectually banal.
I think he should just taken an overdose of barbiturates.
Pot, kettle, black much. My lord, why have I clicked on this thread?

Ady87

Kanye is very, very unwell and anyone that says otherwise is either too close to it or not close enough. The shift in his views and behaviour over the last 15 years has been remarkable. When he doesn’t have that mask on you can see it in his eyes, he isn’t the same person.

Surely this phenomena is well understood and documented - extremely wealthy and extremely public figures losing their minds?

stw2022

Kanye is very, very unwell and anyone that says otherwise is either too close to it or not close enough. The shift in his views and behaviour over the last 15 years has been remarkable. When he doesn’t have that mask on you can see it in his eyes, he isn’t the same person.

Surely this phenomena is well understood and documented - extremely wealthy and extremely public figures losing their minds?
Oh so he isn't an antisemite, he's a celebrity? Understood