Kanye West why?

NotThatSoph

Ye's right hand man out there being stable.

(Using Sam Harris logic this is a mock attempt at murder)

lsd

The Oracle
Oh no doubt. I fecking despise Bush. I also despise how he's been slowly rehabilitated after his Presidency, partially through the passage of time and partially through idiots going "well at least he was a grown up" when looking back from the Trump era.

It's amazing that we can actually say that about Bush that he behaved like a grown up President now after Trump had been and gone.

Personally all I want now is for Bush to do an interview and say Kanye West doesn't care about black people

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Is he planning to go for the white supremacist vote? Because I'm not sure if they'll vote for him.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
I have no idea who this Fuentes is so I wikipedia’d him and read this:

Fuentes identifies as an incel (or "involuntary celibate"), although some of his supporters have criticized him for being a "voluntary celibate" after he admitted that he kissed a girl while he was in high school.[14][27] He has attempted to defend himself as an incel by claiming that "having sex with women is gay" and that "the only really straight heterosexual position is to be an asexual incel."
How does this make any sense

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

This popped up on my YouTube recommendations. Could probably do with updating.

Cloud7

It’s fun because everytime I see this thread bumped I wonder “What has he said now” and the reality still ends up being worse than whatever I manage to imagine

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It’s fun because everytime I see this thread bumped I wonder “What has he said now” and the reality still ends up being worse than whatever I manage to imagine
How can he outdo himself?

"The jews should grateful for the holocaust"

"Hitler was an angel sent by God"

"Fred and McTominay are a great midfield pairing"

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How can he outdo himself?

"The jews should grateful for the holocaust"

"Hitler was an angel sent by God"

"Fred and McTominay are a great midfield pairing"
“I was happy when we sold Jaap Stam”

RedDevilQuebecois

Fecking bellend. :mad:

There will be a day when he will end up facing someone who will not hold punches back. And when that will happen, I will happily mock the antisemitic POS for getting his ass kicked.