Kevin De Bruyne

Donald Dodd

I would much rather prefer us beating oppossing teams with their strongest squad than they missing matches against us through injury.Huge loss for City though.We just need to win our matches and hope city have a shocker of form next year.

Now watch pep being given a bucket load of money to have a back up of enough quality for KDB come the January transfer window.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Was a really bad tackle but didn't look like a break at the time.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
It’s been coming really, been a lot of media and referee indulgence of those type of challenges.
Yeah, I know the player injured himself in the process but should've been a booking if not red - two big losses to injury on the day. Suppose that pushes Alexis' fee a little higher?

Pogba will be happy

Zoo

The Dele Alli challenge was a lot worse. Hopefully De Bruyne will be fine.

Ban

Yeah hopefully it's just a month.

The league as gone now and KDB is one of the best players in the world and faces of the Premier League, you don't want to see a potentially career threatening injury ruin the career of one of the world's best, those that do or don't care aren't really a fan of football in my eyes.
It was a bad tackle but career threatening?
No.

Ban

Yeah, I know the player injured himself in the process but should've been a booking if not red - two big losses to injury on the day. Suppose that pushes Alexis' fee a little higher?

Pogba will be happy
How will you cope without KDB, what do you reckon? If he's out for long.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
I know it's wrong to be happy when any player gets injured but this is a different case. With all the people with salivating mouths going on and on about how good City are, this should shut them up for a few weeks/months
These are people working in their careers. Hoping they get sidelined for months because they play for a different team is a bit on the side of cnuty.

It’s been coming really, been a lot of media and referee indulgence of those type of challenges.
Aye. Plus the rhetoric to "get stuck in them" from fans.

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
City got off easily with injuries, it had to happen at some time. But i don't think de Bruyne will be out for long, Guardiola almost always finds a way.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Hope he is out for the season. Yes, I know that's wrong but don't want to see City go unbeaten
They won't go unbeaten even if he's back for their next game. I don't hope he's injured badly, I just don't get the hate for Puncheon (from non-City fans at least).

cyberman

Absolute mass hysteria over the tackle.

The fecker will be back in a couple of weeks.
Exactly.
At worst it'll be a badly twisted ankle, Pep will use it as an excuse to rest KDB while putting pressure on the ref to protect his players in future.

Coxy

I know it's wrong to be happy when any player gets injured but this is a different case. With all the people with salivating mouths going on and on about how good City are, this should shut them up for a few weeks/months
Each to their own. Personally I’m gutted for anyone who gets injured.

This isn’t a difference case at all - he’s playing great and it will be a shame not to watch him if he’s out for a while.

Feed Me

I'm hungry

Pogba will be happy
:lol:

It’s so odd how much you idolise the manager of another team.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
Fingers crossed he’s alright in time for the CL. People have been getting at him for a few weeks now.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Fingers crossed he’s alright in time for the CL. People have been getting at him for a few weeks now.
Best player in the league is always a target unfortunately. Ronaldo, Hazard, Bale etc are testament to that.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Exactly.
At worst it'll be a badly twisted ankle, Pep will use it as an excuse to rest KDB while putting pressure on the ref to protect his players in future.
To be fair if an opposition player did that to Pogba we would be livid too. It's was a rediculous tackle.

WutheringBlue

Supports
Manchester City
The normalisation of violence in English football is encapsulated in the legitimacy of 'letting him know you're there early on'.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
So much sanctimony when this sort of thing pops up. I’d be personally delighted if KdB went down for a year.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Well no. If he pulls his hamstring or something. Getting mauled by a fecking cnut and missing half a season is pretty shit for anyone to see. Also, it would be good to see him fully fit in World Cup rather than spending next 4 months on the treatment table.
Let's cut this being righteous crap over here. People get injured, badly injured while playing. Hell, one of our players was stretchered off with oxygen mask and I don't see people feeling this sorry despite him being one of our players!

Edit: that came out pretty strong. I hope he comes back soon, but hopefully that soon comes after City have lost a game in PL

cyberman

To be fair if an opposition player did that to Pogba we would be livid too. It's was a rediculous tackle.
Was it that bad? I can't see it, from the side and more of a tackle across KDB rather than going for one leg.
I'd struggle to see how that's a red.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Let's cut this being righteous crap over here. People get injured, badly injured while playing. Hell, one of our players was stretchered off with oxygen mask and I don't see people feeling this sorry despite him being one of our players!
Yeah and I don't like seeing that stuff. Our players or anyone else's. Certainly don't want to see any players out for rest of the season.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Was it that bad? I can't see it, from the side and more of a tackle across KDB rather than going for one leg.
I'd struggle to see how that's a red.
It was almost knee high and with no intention of getting the ball and pretty much jumped in with full force, it was reckless to say the least.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
I thought it was a decent challenge. Enjoyed seeing someone getting stuck in those whinging blue twats.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I've only seen one angle of it which is the face up from say Palace's goalkeeper view.

I clearly need to see more angles because so far I'm a bit "Is that it?". It's a foul.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
Best player in the league is always a target unfortunately. Ronaldo, Hazard, Bale etc are testament to that.
True, but not one has gone punished with a red card. It’s a license to continue really isn’t it. I do wonder whether these injuries to Jesus and KDB might just prompt the Sanchez bid earlier in January rather than what I expected to happen in summer.