Kim Min-jae | signed for Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinostar77

Nothing is going to happen with his until july 1st at earliest (first day cluade is valid) and july 15th? ( is that the last day of the clause?).

Napoli may just loose their fax machine for those two weeks.

The Urban Goose

I'm suspicious of anyone from Serie A, the league where Lukaku and Mike Smalling look world class...

daba

What kind of CB is he?
Strong, aggressive, tall, front footed, can carry the ball, surprisingly rapid so he’s suitable for a high line, pops up with the odd goal, decent passer but not at Licha’s level (not many are).

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I'm suspicious of anyone from Serie A, the league where Lukaku and Mike Smalling look world class...
The Lukaku one is pretty lazy. He was brilliant in spells in England too. Lukaku also is having a poor season in Serie A this season.

Teja

He looks so good on fbref and in the highlights.

Watched Napoli only a few times and wasn't exactly looking at their CB (was mostly interested in Kvara and Osimhen) so it'll be great if regular serie A watchers can comment.

My takeaway is he's basically the player Maguire thinks he is. Really good at ball carrying, progressive passing, does not let a dribbler past him. Seems like no brainer.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I like Kim, he’s got pace, strength and aerial ability. He’s decent on the ball too. He’ll provide excellent rotation and cover with Varane. He excels in 1 on 1 defending, which is good for allowing Martinez to step up. Between him, Varane and Martinez, we will have three top class CBs, and one competent one in Lindelof. Also Shaw for that left footed cover. If we add him, we’ll have one of the best rosters of Center halves in Europe. And extremely well balanced. He’s only 26 as well, which is a great age to be signing a Center back.

I think we’ve all seen that we can suffer a little if one of Varane or Martinez is missing, although Lindelof has done well. Kim will close that gap significantly and mean we also don’t have to overplay or risk Varane, who I think is the perfect partner to the fire and brimstone of Martinez.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Has there been anything on this from reputable Utd Journos? I swear this is just coming from their side. Wouldn't get too excited just yet.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Wish someone would put a 7 million year contact on my plate!

Tarrou

we seem pretty active in the market for a team with uncertainty over ownership

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Sounds like nonsense unless we sell a CB which there is no sign of.

Suv666

Kiss Kiss Radio, Pedulla and Longo
The holy trinity of reliability.

As a seasoned muppet its easy to see through the fog of deceit. This your usual bs saga going around for clickbait.

I expect some semi reliable English journalist to comment Utd are not interested soon. Then these links will die and Pedulla will manufacture some new ones.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Sounds like nonsense unless we sell a CB which there is no sign of.
I get the weird feeling Maguire isn't highly rated anymore so you have Varane, Martinez, KMJ, Lindelof.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I get the weird feeling Maguire isn't highly rated anymore so you have Varane, Martinez, KMJ, Lindelof.
If he doesn't leave (comment today that he could stay) we won't buy CB.

Seen these types of rumours too many times.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
I was thinking the same - it's definitely the lowest priority within the spine of the team. That said, I suppose if (when) Maguire goes that would leave just seven defenders to cover the back four for the whole season with not a lot coming through immediately and no midfielders who fill in at the back (Casemiro can I'm sure but wouldn't want to lose him from midfield). So definitely the least of the priorities but maybe we will bring one in.
A player that won't improve our play because we don't NEED him like new gk. In the same way we don't need a new left winger,new no 10 or new backup striker.
The players were being linked with early on seriously worry me. We NEED top striker, new gk and midfield partner for Casemiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.