Kim Min-jae | signed for Bayern

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

Feels like this transfer window is a pivotal one, albeit one that’s a house of cards.

If the manager and club can tell Kim, Mount, Kane and a CDM that all of the others are signing… they may all join.

Not being able to do so… may see all of them go elsewhere.
Kane is off the radar now

Chief123

It comes down to where KMJ prefers to play. Napoli have no say over the matter as all clubs will just be negotiating with the player. Hopefully he really is a fan of Utd and wants to come to us. I can’t imagine bayern offering a contract that betters Utd’s.

croadyman

It comes down to where KMJ prefers to play. Napoli have no say over the matter as all clubs will just be negotiating with the player. Hopefully he really is a fan of Utd and wants to come to us. I can’t imagine bayern offering a contract that betters Utd’s.
You would hope that he is really a fan

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Always thought he would be with us if we had made a serious offer. But I am also getting worried should Maguire refuse to leave we may have to change our plan due to limited fund this summer, and clubs like Bayern may seize the chance to capitalize the move.

croadyman

Always thought he would be with us if we had made a serious offer. But I am also getting worried should Maguire refuse to leave we may have to change our plan due to limited fund this summer, and clubs like Bayern may seize the chance to capitalize the move.
Yeah the lack of serious concrete links for any of our players is very frustrated

Marcus

His transfer fee is fixed. We had better win this one. No excuse at all. He is quality and in his first season he has helped his team win the league. No brainer

Gloryinred

Lads. Its a done deal. Kim will come to Manchester and will wear the red jersey.

hes already looked for a house to move in; he was one ofthe biggest fans of PL football sonce his childhood, we pay salaries alot higher than the likes of Bayern.

PSG are signing another Korean called Kangin Lee who will replace Messi (Kangin should be our target to replace eriksen though).

Kim's ambition is to player higher standard football and to play in either Germany or France over England is a nonsense.

glasgow 21

Again as with Kane if Kim's deal goes haywire ,we should move now to line up Šutalo as immediate back up and he will be probably half the price.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can’t see us signing anyone until we are sure to move captain Harry.

gusmov

Kim went into the military training camp 2 hours ago and will undergo training until July 6th. Normally, contact with the outside world is very limited (maybe 1~2 phone calls during 3 weeks training).

Last edited:

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Lads. Its a done deal. Kim will come to Manchester and will wear the red jersey.

hes already looked for a house to move in; he was one ofthe biggest fans of PL football sonce his childhood, we pay salaries alot higher than the likes of Bayern.

PSG are signing another Korean called Kangin Lee who will replace Messi (Kangin should be our target to replace eriksen though).

Kim's ambition is to player higher standard football and to play in either Germany or France over England is a nonsense.
I am not saying that he will chose Bayern over United, but you are not correct with your claim that United "pay salaries a lot higher than Bayern".

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I am not saying that he will chose Bayern over United, but you are not correct with your claim that United "pay salaries a lot higher than Bayern".
I wonder where the myth comes from. Bayern top earners are generally way higher than United's.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I wonder where the myth comes from. Bayern top earners are generally way higher than United's.
Mate, I don't know! The same posters would probably also be surprised, that Bayern's commercial income is higher than Uniteds.

RuudTom83

Lots of twitter ITK are gonna look a bit silly if this one doesn't happen...but until the July deadline they can tweet about it everyday to keep those clicks coming.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Seems we lost Kane (cause of that cnut Levy) and I hope we don't this one too.

Crimson King

Still not convinced we’re actually interested.
He has a release clause that makes him relatively cheap for his ability.

I imagine every club who might need a new CB this summer are keeping tabs on him, just in case. Man Utd and Bayern are just two of the biggest and most obvious because they might be losing players in that position very soon.

That's why most of the tweets are name dropping them, more so than some of the others.

El Zoido

This will be one of those situations where we talk and talk about it and then Bayern will just randomly announce him.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
This will be one of those situations where we talk and talk about it and then Bayern will just randomly announce him.
It's all about his buyout clause which kicks in on July 1st. He's been offered a new contract to remove the clause but hasn't accepted it.

Chief123

The only reason he’ll go Bayern over Utd is if we don’t actually make a move for him. The pull of playing in the premier league is much greater than the farmers league. Especially for a South Korean who’s reportedly from a family of Utd fans.

TheGodsInRed

The only reason he’ll go Bayern over Utd is if we don’t actually make a move for him. The pull of playing in the premier league is much greater than the farmers league. Especially for a South Korean who’s reportedly from a family of Utd fans.
I think we have cooled off the interest now Maguire has indicated he wants to stay and 'fight for his place'. The deal depends on a CB leaving. Gutted if we miss out, he could rotate with Varane next season and eventually be his replacement.

pascell

His release clause cannot be activated for another 2 weeks, unless Bayern are offering more money and a better footballing project, I can't see how anyone is in the driving seat.

Dominos

I've no doubt we're interested but signing him depends on if we can ship Maguire out, how much we get for him, how much we have to spend total and how much our other targets will cost. And the ownership change likely effect the budget.

There's no way that would be sorted in time for us to actually pull the trigger on 1st July. The last 10 years tell us we're painfully slow at getting anything done.

Davie Moyes

I've no doubt we're interested but signing him depends on if we can ship Maguire out, how much we get for him, how much we have to spend total and how much our other targets will cost. And the ownership change likely effect the budget.

There's no way that would be sorted in time for us to actually pull the trigger on 1st July. The last 10 years tell us we're painfully slow at getting anything done.
Good summary of the situation.

I think the Il Mattino exaggerated reporting of this has incorrectly raised our hopes too high which will make it much worse when he ends up not coming here.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
If its a release clause, are Bayern offering higher wages that us? We're known for our ridiculous wages! How can this be?

Status
Not open for further replies.