Kingsley Coman

YouOnlyLiveTwice

How is this lad doing? Will Bayern buy him or will he return to Juve?

I noticed that he hasn't played a lot this season.

Suedesi

Bayern will buy him, he will play more minutes next season as Robbery are phased out.

Douglas Costa on the other hand is expendable.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Bayern should buy him at least for his resale value but he would do well to seek gametime elsewhere while Ancellotti is there.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Wise move for 21m tbh. Kid hasn't shone this season but he's talented.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
21m euros is basically free in this transfer climate, wise choice.

Now sell us Costa, cnuts.

padr81

Supports
Man City
£18m pounds for Coman, I know he's not having the best season but Juve who usually never mess up a deal have dropped a bollock on this one for sure, 2 free years and a fee of only £18m is shocking. Easily worth £30m in the current climate despite being not fully developed. Well played Bayern, well played.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
£18m pounds for Coman, I know he's not having the best season but Juve who usually never mess up a deal have dropped a bollock on this one for sure, 2 free years and a fee of only £18m is shocking. Easily worth £30m in the current climate despite being not fully developed. Well played Bayern, well played.
I think the price was agreed at the start of his loan... There was also a 7m fee for the loan as well

Which represents a good return for Juve who more than doubled their money on a player who hardly played for them

padr81

Supports
Man City
I think the price was agreed at the start of his loan... There was also a 7m fee for the loan as well

Which represents a good return for Juve who more than doubled their money on a player who hardly played for them
I'd say 25m total for Coman was a poor enough return given his talent. I suppose more a great deal for Bayern than poor for Juve though as he was just passing through. Any idea why they didn't fancy him there?

van der star

newprawn warrior
Scout
I'd say 25m total for Coman was a poor enough return given his talent. I suppose more a great deal for Bayern than poor for Juve though as he was just passing through. Any idea why they didn't fancy him there?
Didn't really fit in with the system they employ.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Only a 3 year contract? Seems awfully short
He's already spent two years there, so it's a 5 year deal overall. Part of the original agreement between Coman, Bayern and Juve.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
25m for a player you got for free who had only started 8 games for you (9 as a sub)... not a terrible return for juve either

Hojoon

Surprising as I'd have him on the wing ahead of Mandzukic but I guess thats why I'm not a football manager.
They're completely different types of players, it depends on what the manager wants and I'd say Mandzukic is a better fit currently.

B&Wandmore

Supports
juventus
They're completely different types of players, it depends on what the manager wants and I'd say Mandzukic is a better fit currently.
This.
But Coman was loaned with an option when Juve was playing with another system 352 and sometimes 4312 so there was less use for a winger, now probably it would be different and next year we will need to get at least 1 more probably 2.
He is probably not yet ready to start in a top club, but he has a lot of talent and definitely a good option to have on the bench.
Overall not a bad deal considering we got him for free, but it might have been better. Juve management is phenomenal when scouting and buying, generally much less so when selling see Vidal at less than 40m Euro.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Bayern didn't care about Ribéry getting involved with an underage prostitute, they shouldn't lose sleep on it, especially as the case doesn't look especially bad.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Bayern didn't care about Ribéry getting involved with an underage prostitute, they shouldn't lose sleep on it, especially as the case doesn't look especially bad.
That's a crap comparison. Ribery slept with a prostitute who admitted lying to him about her age. Coman seems(!) to have hit his ex-girlfriend. Betraying your wife is bad, but hitting a woman is way worse.
If(!) this is true than I'd like Bayern to terminate the contract or sell him, but since they hold their training camp in Qatar I'm not holding my breath.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
That's a crap comparison. Ribery slept with a prostitute who admitted lying to him about her age. Coman seems(!) to have hit his ex-girlfriend. Betraying your wife is bad, but hitting a woman is way worse.
If(!) this is true than I'd like Bayern to terminate the contract or sell him, but since they hold their training camp in Qatar I'm not holding my breath.
We also made a guy who might be the biggest tax evader in German history president and bought Vidal just a few months after crashing his Ferrari while being drunk. I don't think anything will happen. Which is quite sad. If the allegations are true, and it's being said he already confessed, he should never make a game for us again.

Blackwidow

And I would not judge too early here either. They just got separated or were on the way to get separated - and she does not really look like she would be the looser in all fight or that she only would fight with words either. Just because she got hurt does not mean he is the big evil. Could be - but when we do not know everything it is just too early to judge.

Picture after the last match during the Championship celebrations - they were already fighting there even with the kids around.

Kurosawa

Supports
Liverpool
Coman seems(!) to have hit his ex-girlfriend. Betraying your wife is bad, but hitting a woman is way worse.
Disagree. Not that I've read all the details of this situation, but surely if you hit a woman as a spur of the moment thing even if it can't be condoned, it can be understood. Again I haven't read all the details and don't know what kind of assault it is.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
And I would not judge too early here either. They just got separated or were on the way to get separated - and she does not really look like she would be the looser in all fight or that she only would fight with words either. Just because she got hurt does not mean he is the big evil. Could be - but when we do not know everything it is just too early to judge.

Picture after the last match during the Championship celebrations - they were already fighting there even with the kids around.

Yeah. I bet she's beeting up professionell athletes all the time.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi

Are you kidding me with that statement?

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
and she does not really look like she would be the looser in all fight or that she only would fight with words either. Just because she got hurt does not mean he is the big evil.
Wtf?:houllier:

Blackwidow

Are you kidding me with that statement?
No. I am female. I hate any violence against women. But there often is not only black and white. They were separating - sometimes that is "violent" from both sides. I just do not think that you should judge too early.

She e.g. took his password from Instagram and posted stuff after they got separated. The account is now deleted. You never know what happened else.