Klopp to leave Liverpool at the end of the season

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
You brought a few young players on 80 minutes in the game didn’t you?

Now it’s the Babes reincarnated :lol:

If truth be told Chelsea should have been a couple up inside the 90 minutes.
They weren’t though because Liverpool’s reserve goalkeeper did his job very well.

If my auntie had wheels she’d be a car…

TheReligion

Abusive
I’m not sure. Just delighted Liverpool won another trophy. Enjoying your interactions immensely though.

Cheers!!
You quoted @AltiUn as some kind of ‘gotcha’ moment because Klopp brought a few young players on and you scraped a 1-0 win against an abysmal Chelsea side (that was ironically younger than the one you ended up with anyway).

Trying to imply this was evidence that there will be no similarity between Sir Alex leaving United when Klopp goes in the summer because of ‘the kids’.

Obviously you look rather daft in doing so.

Enjoy the win. Cheers!

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
You quoted @AltiUn as some kind of ‘gotcha’ moment because Klopp brought a few young players on and you scraped a 1-0 win against an abysmal Chelsea side (that was ironically younger than the one you ended up with anyway).

Trying to imply this was evidence that there will be no similarity between Sir Alex leaving United when Klopp goes in the summer because of ‘the kids’.

Obviously you look rather daft in doing so.

Enjoy the win. Cheers!
No gotcha. I was acknowledging his post. Just courtesy.

Keep holding excited Liverpool fans to account. It’s really valuable and important work.

Take care.

TheReligion

Abusive
No gotcha. I was acknowledging his post. Just courtesy.

Keep holding excited Liverpool fans to account. It’s really valuable and important work.

Take care.
Ahh so you’re on here to try and gloat and wind us all up. I see.

Bit pathetic but however you get your kicks I guess.

I guess logging on to a rival forum when your teams in a cup final speaks volumes though. I should have known!

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Ahh so you’re on here to try and gloat and wind us all up. I see.

Bit pathetic but however you get your kicks I guess.

I guess logging on to a rival forum when your teams in a cup final speaks volumes though. I should have known!
This is the same fanbase who drove to Old Trafford after winning the league to plant a few Liverpool flags outside our stadium. Surely you aren't surprised by this type of behaviour by now?

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

If anything, we've fallen foul of more bad decisions this season, hence the recent announcement that we have been issued more apologies for wrong decisions than any other team.
Going off that logic, I'm guessing this wasn't the wrong decision because we haven't/won't receive an apology for it?

RedRocket9908

If anything, we've fallen foul of more bad decisions this season, hence the recent announcement that we have been issued more apologies for wrong decisions than any other team.
The article that said that was complete nonsence, anyone who has regularly watched the premier league this season will know that the figures quoted were wrong.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Without a doubt. Klopp's kids? You think they will coin that phrase just for him to leave in 5 months?

Nah, he's gonna see the value in those young lads and it will reignite him.
Even if he was to u-turn it won’t take much to change it again, once an idea is in your head then it’s hard to shift it.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
That’s what I think. I reckon he stays.
I'm absolutely certain of it.
Because he wasn't hurt and the game was over. Trying to get someone sent off at the point was pointless.
I actually think he was just genuinely shocked.

As for the rest... the game wasn't over - Forest had a couple of forrays in the following minutes. What happens if Felipe scores an equalizer? Or injures a player? It doesn't matter what moment of the game it is, whether it's 1st or 97th minute, it's a red card.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Im actually surprised that he didn’t, he spent the match going down like a sniper had hit him
He's not doing that because he's a wimp though, he's trying to get an advantage.

By the time matey boy grabbed his neck, the game was over. If it had happened in the 5th minute, I would bet he'd have reacted very differently.

duffer

Scout
As for the rest... the game wasn't over - Forest had a couple of forrays in the following minutes. What happens if Felipe scores an equalizer? Or injures a player? It doesn't matter what moment of the game it is, whether it's 1st or 97th minute, it's a red card.
I agree with you in principle of course but the reality is that refs let stuff go very early on and very late on. They always have. Bruno is a smart enough player to know that.

I don't think Bruno thought it was a particularly big deal, the guys hand was in his neck but it obviously didn't hurt.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I agree with you in principle of course but the reality is that refs let stuff go very early on and very late on. They always have. Bruno is a smart enough player to know that.

I don't think Bruno thought it was a particularly big deal, the guys hand was in his neck but it obviously didn't hurt.
As for the bolded - yep absolutely, and it's completely wrong. This can have an impact on other games, on the game itself... It's silly.

With regards to your last part, honestly seeing his reaction to it, and then his conversation with Dalot (I think?), I think he was just taken by shock. I don't think he felt he didn't think it was a big deal. He did appeal for it.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Their last few games remind me of how we could play pretty much anyone in the XI under Ferguson and still win games.

Can't wait for him to feck off, which is a big compliment.

duffer

Scout
Their last few games remind me of how we could play pretty much anyone in the XI under Ferguson and still win games.

Let's be honest, they haven't beaten anyone good with their team of kids.

Chelsea are so bad, we made you lot look like 1982 Brazil.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty

They've beaten a championship team's reserves and managed to grab late a goal, from a corner, in extra time (which was all the kids played) in the final.

These comparisons seem a bit premature.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Surely we won't lose twice at home to these scumbags, I'd love to put a stop to their impending quadruple. That would be enough for me in what has been an utterly miserable season.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Without a doubt. Klopp's kids? You think they will coin that phrase just for him to leave in 5 months?

Nah, he's gonna see the value in those young lads and it will reignite him.
They will have as much impact on the game as Louis Van Gaal’s youth players.

Let’s be clear he’s only playing most of them because of his injury woes. If he was integrating them into his first team when everyone is fit like Ferguson did then you might give him and then some credit but the truth is that most of them will end up in the championship or below in 1-3 years.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
They will have as much impact on the game as Louis Van Gaal’s youth players.

Let’s be clear he’s only playing most of them because of his injury woes. If he was integrating them into his first team when everyone is fit like Ferguson did then you might give him and then some credit but the truth is that most of them will end up in the championship or below in 1-3 years.
Yep or sold to Bournemouth for 20m each

brian017

Any potential U-turn might hinge on whether they win the league and if there’s rumblings about City being heavily punishe. That might rejuvenate him. If City win the league and leaks start coming out that they will get off lightly, he may think what’s the point putting all that energy in.