Klopp to leave Liverpool at the end of the season

RedStarUnited

From a United perspective Klopps last few seasons really couldn't have gone much better.

If he was cleaning up trophies this year or last then the discussion about him once he left would have been unbearable
Yeah but now the discussion moves to Pep, which is equally unbearable l. So yes it could have gone better, someone needs other than City could have won the titles and Inter could have won the CL.

laughtersassassin

Yeah but now the discussion moves to Pep, which is equally unbearable l. So yes it could have gone better, someone needs other than City could have won the titles and Inter could have won the CL.
Not for me. I can stomach City and Pep winning miles more than I can Liverpool and Klopp.

Though hopefully Arsenal win it this year

Dazzmondo

And you expected Arsenal to be title challengers last year before the season began?
Didn't think they'd win but yes I did think they'd be challenging. Martinelli, Saka and Odegaard already looked excellent in the 2nd half of the previous season.

Loon

:lol:
Only a few more games left of seeing that incredulous, hard done by grin on the touch line.

<Pant> The ‘Boys’ really shit the bed today. {twitch] <Pant>

DevilRed

Worse than Wenger and Ancelotti. Not even close to being in the same bracket as Mourinho.

Will be mentioned as equals to the likes of tuchel, roberto di mateo, rafa benitez. ranieiri, pellegrini, conte etc. all of whom have won around the same despite far less time at big clubs in England.

See you later you yellow toothed twat. :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
At one point they weren't playing well but scraping wins in very lucky ways when they had loads out. It looked ominous.
Good to see that the luck has dropped off now, and without the injury excuse.

The title was 95% gone before today, but that's 100%.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Worse than Wenger and Ancelotti. Not even close to being in the same bracket as Mourinho.

Will be mentioned as equals to the likes of tuchel, roberto di mateo, rafa benitez. ranieiri, pellegrini, conte etc. all of whom have won around the same despite far less time at big clubs in England.

See you later you yellow toothed twat. :lol:

Ridiculous statement born out of hate toward a rival club rather than any objective analysis. You'd be worshipping him if he set a foot in the Top Red Disneyland.

He's been a fantastic manager for decades and despite a quite sad end to his tenure at Liverpool, it will never wash away his achievements in the PL.

DevilRed

Ridiculous statement born out of hate toward a rival club rather than any objective analysis. You'd be worshipping him if he set a foot in the Top Red Disneyland.

He's been a fantastic manager for decades and despite a quite sad end to his tenure at Liverpool, it will never wash away his achievements in the PL.
What achievements in the PL? Just the one premier league title then?

FA cup? Both won 1 but we've been to 2 additional finals.

Carabao? Both won 2 in the same time frame.

fecking shambles. In a so called "golden era" they've basically only won one extra prem title and beaten spurs for the CL.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

fecking shambles. In a so called "golden era" they've basically only won one extra prem title and beaten spurs for the CL.
Why does it matter who we beat to win the CL? We also beat Bayern and Barcelona, and had a group with Napoli & PSG.

We should’ve won more but elite level football is about fine margins. Change four results in Klopp’s reign and we have three PL’s and 3 CL’s. Change another four and we have a PL and nothing else to show.

Change two results in 09/10 and 11/12. United have seven titles in a row.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City

You've been a meme worthy club since SAF retired, be it your players or managers, and a textbook example of how to throw money out the window. If not for your past and the revenues you generate, you'd be in the Championship by now.

Seeing you and some other MU fans having the gall to shit on a manager that basically resurrected Liverpool from the dead and made them consistently compete on all fronts is a sight to behold and the incarnation of lack of self awareness. If not for Man City, Liverpool would have more PL titles than you do. This despite having spent much less money than say, well MU. Seeing you slating him is absolutely hilarious, given your tendency to build a shrine for any wannabe SAF. You stubbornly back a Titanic captain to the hilt, waiting in vain for the return of the Messiah.

There's banter and club rivalry, which I get, and then there's you and your ilk.

DevilRed

You've been a meme worthy club since SAF retired, be it your players or managers, and a textbook example of how to throw money out the window. If not for your past and the revenues you generate, you'd be in the Championship by now.

Seeing you and some other MU fans having the gall to shit on a manager that basically resurrected Liverpool from the dead and made them consistently compete on all fronts is a sight to behold and the incarnation of lack of self awareness. If not for Man City, Liverpool would have more PL titles than you do. This despite having spent much less money than say, well MU. Seeing you slating him is absolutely hilarious, given your tendency of building a shrine to any wannabe SAF. You stubbornly back a Titanic captain to the hilt, in the vain wait of the return of the Messiah.

There's banter and club rivalry, which I get, and then there's you and your ilk.
Imagine calling us a meme worthy club when the dippers hadn't won the league in 30 years prior to 2019.

They've got the same number of premier league trophies as leicester city in that time span.

I haven't shit on klopp at all. If you read my original post, I compare him favorably to tuchel, di mateo, rafa, pellegrini etc. Good managers, but just not at the elite level.

If not for your past and the revenues you generate, you'd be in the Championship by now.
If my auntie had bollocks, she'd be my uncle. :lol:

fergies coat

All three have won more than him. There is nothing wrong with that statement.

C'est Moi Cantona

He's going out with a real whimper, and just going through the motions on the sidelines now.

I wonder if this will be the last we see of him as a manager.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

If not for Man City, Liverpool would have more PL titles than you do.
You know we've come 2nd to Man City ourselves over their money spell don't you?

Taribo's Gap

Part of me feels a little bad for Klopp. He's quite a good coach who really pours everything into his craft and has had a lot of close calls. This ending has to be bitter.

But then I think of all of the nausea-inducing, over-the-top hagiography the world would have been subjected to had his farewell tour gone the way it was planned and all of that feeling sorry goes away. The display after the league cup was enough for my taste.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Part of me feels a little bad for Klopp. He's quite a good coach who really pours everything into his craft and has had a lot of close calls. This ending has to be bitter.

But then I think of all of the nausea-inducing, over-the-top hagiography the world would have been subjected to had his farewell tour gone the way it was planned and all of that feeling sorry goes away. The display after the league cup was enough for my taste.
Whenever you start feeling this way - remember the arrogance of revealing he was off so early and expecting some sort of Tour of greatness to finish on.

United dropped off a gear when Fergie first revealed he was off. He recognised that was a big mistake himself.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information

Seeing you and some other MU fans having the gall to shit on a manager that basically resurrected Liverpool from the dead and made them consistently compete on all fronts is a sight to behold and the incarnation of lack of self awareness. If not for Man City, Liverpool would have more PL titles than you do. This despite having spent much less money than say, well MU. Seeing you slating him is absolutely hilarious, given your tendency to build a shrine for any wannabe SAF. You stubbornly back a Titanic captain to the hilt, waiting in vain for the return of the Messiah.

If you want to play that game we would have won another 4 titles at least but for sugar Daddy owners. 95 v Blackburn. 2006 v Chelsea. 2010 v Chelsea. 2012 v City. Even Joss and Ole finished 2nd behind city.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20

I actually think this has been to their detriment a few times over the course of his time there. Overdoing the emotion and energy can get them up for so many games, but it can also produce nervous energy, which has seen them fall at final hurdles a number of times.

The only times they have really gotten over it have been when the opponent was Spurs, or when they already had such a sizeable lead that it didn’t matter.

At crunch time, they have often gone to pieces and it’s happened once again in his final season.

iHicksy

You know we've come 2nd to Man City ourselves over their money spell don't you?
It's hilarious these delusional liverpool fans think they've finished 2nd to city every year and run them close. Dumb fecks have finished 2nd twice, the same as United.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

If you want to play that game we would have won another 4 titles at least but for sugar Daddy owners. 95 v Blackburn. 2006 v Chelsea. 2010 v Chelsea. 2012 v City. Even Joss and Ole finished 2nd behind city.
Very good point. Now watch them bring up Klopp's points totals as a rebuttal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's hilarious these delusional liverpool fans think they've finished 2nd to city every year and run them close. Dumb fecks have finished 2nd twice, the same as United.
They had the Stevie Slip year as well, but that's a decade ago now.

DevilRed

Feck off! :lol:

You must have missed all those times when he would slag us off or intentionally pressure the referees.

Just another above average manager. But the scousers worship him like a deity simply because he won them the league once.