Klopp to leave Liverpool at the end of the season

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

There’s a difference between what he is now and what he was like these past few seasons. I think he is totally spent and doesn’t look right. The players might sense it too. He might even be ill for all we know.
As far as calling the man a moron, I understand if you feel that way as him being a coach but as a person that’s just a disgusting way of describing someone, especially when you see what he has been outspoken about on social issues ect. Grow up
When a manager announces he's leaving a club, is it normal behaviour for the fans to speculate that he might be ill based on absolutely nothing, or is that just a scouse thing?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
When a manager announces he's leaving a club, is it normal behaviour for the fans to speculate that he might be ill based on absolutely nothing, or is that just a scouse thing?
I have no idea what kind of reaction your fishing for. You don’t watch Klopp so you wouldn’t see the difference in demeanor from years past. It’s just an opnion about his look and attitude this season.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
You can tell he’s ill because he gurns like a cnut all the time. Didn’t Joaquin Phoenix’s character have that same ailment from the Joker movie?

Fooza

on their bus parade can they just put on a fight between him and Salah, then i'll tune in

banter club

mintyred

Imagine if he was staying. He'd probably lose Salah and maybe VVD and he'd have to rebuild this mediocre team. I've said before that Salah is huge in Klopp's Liverpool career, and I think Liverpool would still be in the race if he was in form.

Sir Marcus

Klopps really lost it these last few weeks, Salah is out of form but dropping him today was madness.

laughtersassassin

From a United perspective Klopps last few seasons really couldn't have gone much better.

If he was cleaning up trophies this year or last then the discussion about him once he left would have been unbearable

Nonameisknown

Supports
United
Guess what Salah said to Klopp:

a) Your season is going to end like Ten Hag's first season. 1 trophy.
b) You are not dancing now are ya?
c) Did you say do it for me? Feck off!

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
So if Arsenal were the king of bottle jobs last season, how does the Liverpool effort compare? People forget they were 5 points clear of Arsenal going into the game at The Emirates in January, so a win there would have had them 8 clear of Arsenal.

Went out FA Cup to Utd, went out Europa League to Atalanta, are currently on a run of 1 league win in 5 at the business end of the season, all this in the space of 4 or 5 weeks, it’s not great reading.

mu4c_20le

So if Arsenal were the king of bottle jobs last season, how does the Liverpool effort compare? People forget they were 5 points clear of Arsenal going into the game at The Emirates in January!

Went out FA Cup to Utd, went out Europa League to Atalanta, are currently on a run of 1 league win in 5 at the business end of the season.
Arsenal fans be like

laughtersassassin

To be fair that was a big feck up by the ref but sure just last week we had to take a penalty because the stupid ref blew the whistle before the ball crossed the line

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
At least our football gods have answered our prayers of Liverpool not winning the title. The stench and bitter taste a Liverpool title win would have done to some of us would have been massive.

What ever happens from here, so be it, as it may. 2018 - 2024 has been very painful years for some of us, seeing Liverpool play in such a way. May the universe of football take them to oblivion and wildness for the next 2 decades.

Dazzmondo

So if Arsenal were the king of bottle jobs last season, how does the Liverpool effort compare? People forget they were 5 points clear of Arsenal going into the game at The Emirates in January, so a win there would have had them 8 clear of Arsenal.

Went out FA Cup to Utd, went out Europa League to Atalanta, are currently on a run of 1 league win in 5 at the business end of the season, all this in the space of 4 or 5 weeks, it’s not great reading.
Tbf, Liverpool's squad really shouldn't have been fighting for the league this season. They're nowhere near as strong as City or Arsenal. Not sure I'd call it bottling, certainly not in the same way Arsenal did last season.

erikcred

Tbf, Liverpool's squad really shouldn't have been fighting for the league this season. They're nowhere near as strong as City or Arsenal. Not sure I'd call it bottling, certainly not in the same way Arsenal did last season.
And you expected Arsenal to be title challengers last year before the season began?