Klopp's at the wheel | PL winners 2019/20

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Congrats to Liverpool who are winning this season's PL title

Hopefully this phrase will jinx them, just like it has jinxed atleast 4 teams

Zoo

Yeah it’s done. They’ve won it.

Irwin99

It's only 8 games!!!!....but yeah City seriously need to get their act together or perhaps they'll just focus more on the champions league :(

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Nothing unexpected. This was likely to be their year. Their CL win has given them a boost and City are feeling the fatigue of trying to win 3 in a row.

To be honest, it's not really difficulty to deal with as a fan. Last season has made me understand it's inevitability. Personally I think they'll hit 21 before we do.

amolbhatia50k

It's only 8 games!!!!....but yeah City seriously need to get their act together or perhaps they'll just focus more on the champions league :(
Anything can happen but City look leaky at the back this season. Plus they're always missing their key players unlike Liverpool. 8 points given the points total Livepool achieved last season will prove too much for City to claw back.

DavidDeSchmikes

How long until we get "here's why neutrals should want Liverpool to win the Premier League" article

Idxomer

The silver lining, United will remain the only team to win 3 consecutive titles in PL history.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Had to happen eventually. Enjoy scousers, please don't smash us too bad in a few weeks.

BlueHaze

I have a feeling if they do take the title which I'm fairly sure they will then Klopp will feck off after. Taking the CL and their messiah who gave them the league and that will be his Livershite legacy.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
8 point lead the title is over. Liverpool lost 2 games all of last season. They have won the title essentially. 1 hand is on the trophy now.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
They're finally gonna do it aren't they? :(
And we probably won't even make top 10

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Congrats to the dippers, deserved winners of the PL this season.

And there's utterly no chance that I'll be wrong.

It's a done deal.

Their players and fans should begin celebrating now really to make the most of it.

amolbhatia50k

How long until we get "here's why neutrals should want Liverpool to win the Premier League" article
Need to want something that's already done. It's better this way. Then winning a close title race would have been proper shit. They looked nailed to win it under Klopp. The problem is that they're likely to win it a few more times. Although City will react in the market big time next summer.

dove

Liverpool to win treble while we are busy singing "Ole's at the wheel" and finishing 12th.

Acole9

Outstanding
It was only a matter of time, the title race is finished. I wonder if we'll do a guard of honour for them next week.

AaronRedDevil

I said this day damn one when liverpool got klopp. I'm not surprised this is where they are now.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Nothing unexpected. This was likely to be their year. Their CL win has given them a boost and City are feeling the fatigue of trying to win 3 in a row.

To be honest, it's not really difficulty to deal with as a fan. Last season has made me understand it's inevitability. Personally I think they'll hit 21 before we do.
Been saying this for a while too. It's a horrible thought.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
In all honesty this is the first year I actually think theyll win it. City a mess defensively, not as motivated, liverpool looking quality all around. Dont think theyll get the CL again but I think theyll win the prem.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
May as well start engraving now. All over, City won't get close with their defensive issues.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
At least we can just start to accept it now, so by the time it comes for it to be official at the end of the season we will all be at the 5th stage of grief. I’m already at stage 3, bargaining. Just said a prayer and promised I’d go to church at Christmas if they can go through a bad patch.

prateik

I have faith in their ability to cock it up.
Time to revive the Scouse boom bust cycle.

BlueHaze

It’ll make their capitulation that bit sweeter...they’ll feck it up somehow.
Not this year man. Actually they will probably put even more focus on winning the league this year with them taking the CL last season. Also in order for them to feck it up City will have to keep winning and City are a steaming pile of shite this season.

Rafaeldagold

Had to happen sometime. Let’s just rip that bandaid off this season. The expecting the cnuts will win it is horrible in itself anyway

Jimmy Jams

Very very early, but mentally wise this is a damaging result for city. We are so shite we cannot even banter city

Last edited by a moderator: