2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

FerociousCorgis

with the bad gala pitch i wouldnt be adverse to him not starting today. Dont risk him so soon after a big injury on this pitch

Mindhunter

That was THE most frustrating moment of the match - Rashford really needs a reality check - he is not a good footballer. He relies purely on his instinct to run directly at defences, if he hasn't turned back and slowed the play down completely. He has so little else going for him where actual football and build up play is concerned. I can only think he didn't pass to Maguire because he doesn't rate him. Ironic.
That was my reading of the situation too. He was probably thinking, "this guy has no business running into space when I play a through pass. Instead let me show everyone that I am the attacker". Then he runs into an opponent.

Also, I seriously hate that he is being played in the right-wing. Anyways, we digress. This is the Mainoo thread.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
An island of composure and quality in a sea of chaos and shit.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Type of midfielder we’ve been crying for. It’s a shame the club is in absolute disarray when he’s breaking through but that’s the way it goes eh

OverratedOpinion

He's phenomenal.

It was probably not going to happen anyway but he has killed the Amrabat deal dead in the water in about 100 minutes of football.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
It's a damning indictment of the state of our team that he looks a class apart to everyone else in our team.

But this one's going to make it at the highest level.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
If the players who were in goal scoring positions during that final ten minutes had half his composure we would've won. The only bright spark tonight in a sea of shite.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Imagine what we could look like with two players of his quality in midfield. It's two games running he's the best midfielder on the pitch.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
How embarrassing is it that this club has spent £1 billion on players since Sir Alex, yet when Kobbie isn't playing we don't have anyone who can do what he does? An 18 year old kid.

mav_9me

How embarrassing is it that this club has spent £1 billion on players since Sir Alex, yet when Kobbie isn't playing we don't have anyone who can do what he does? An 18 year old kid.
Same club that continues to play McT.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
That bit when he won the ball and then lifted the ball up to get away from a tackle was just class. When you're good enough, you're calm enough. Just ask Pellestri.

Nep77

He has everything what it takes to make that position his own. Just need an able partner to let him venture forward on occasion with his ability to carry the ball.

mav_9me

If you can't see how special he is, I can't help you

He has to start every game for us. Unfortunately.

BorisManUtd

Start him against Newcastle. They'll be all over us anyway so better have a composed midfielder on the pitch for that game.