View full 2023-24 profile

6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I mean, we did tell you. As much as you insisted we calm down and laughed at how a thread for a kid has never had so many pages.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
The difference between him and amrabat… can’t even begin to describe it

Betson

If you are good enough you are old enough , he could not have done much better today.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It’s ridiculous to throw him into a game like this, especially considering they are just deducted 10 pts.
But boy, it’s time to make it! Hope him do well.
It’s not. Trusting big talents you think have a bright future is normal.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
For the people riffing about the Gavi comparison I made — you can quite clearly see; the boy has it, man.

Career trajectory might go wherever it does, but in terms of base level ability and profile traits you want in a modern CM, I don’t know what Kobbie doesn’t have.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Whenever he got on the ball we looked much better and had more control. Man of the match for me.

acnumber9

Ridiculous confidence in himself. Especially making your first start away from home. Very promising and in an area of the pitch we are desperate for quality in.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I feel like a kid seeing boob for the first time. Woman boob.

A midfielder that can shield the ball under pressure, carry it forwards, beat a man through dribbling, has the agility to turn away from pressing opposition, has beautifully weighted passes AND gets stuck in defensively?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Great debut! Proud of him!

Bobski

The difference between him and amrabat… can’t even begin to describe it
Just moves differently, silky smooth, head up, has a burst, going to be a tough guy to dispossess. Also has a decent leap where Amrabat is a total coward in the air.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He was fantastic today. His composure and technical quality under pressure are a cut above which makes him one of those players who improve the collective because they’re so reliable in possession.

The step up he provides in that regard should actually be what we use as an indicator as to what to look for in the transfer market - players who don’t resort to sloppy desperate touches / passes when faced with pressure but are one step (whether in the mind or due to a burst of acceleration and physicality) of those who surround them.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Good debut all things considered, but we still didn't have control of the middle, we still need more.

Even so, good option to have as back up to Casemiro moving forward,

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Clearly the best player on the pitch for us. Looks a top talent and with real maturity to boot. Very exciting!

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Whoever told that he can be the answer to our midfield issues- take a bow.

I thought it was our typical hyping of young players but this kid has it. He is so assured on the ball and can pick simple passes (Which our midfield doesn't do at all)

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I feel like a kid seeing boob for the first time. Woman boob.

A midfielder that can shield the ball under pressure, carry it forwards, beat a man through dribbling, has the agility to turn away from pressing opposition, has beautifully weighted passes AND gets stuck in defensively?

:lol:

So composed the kid. Lovely to see.

Malone_Post

Ridiculous performance for an 18 year old making his first ever PL start. Deserved MOTM.

The only midfielder we have that would get close to a City team. Has a level of technical ability that none of our other midfielders possess.

redom

He has a fantastic temperament for a CM, looked completely unfazed about making his debut in the PL and did his job fantastically well. Get him a proper partner and he'll flourish even more. I'm just glad he took the chance with both hands so there's no excuse for not seeing more of him now.