2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

1DeGea1

Absent trom todays squad? Too bad. Was really looking forward to see him play again.
Literally the reason I was willing to put aside some wrapping and Christmas activities today. Not optimistic of our chances of having any control in midfield with our other options. Don’t want to go into the Christmas holidays after watching us get picked apart by West Ham.

Swiss_Red89

Literally the reason I was willing to put aside some wrapping and Christmas activities today. Not optimistic of our chances of having any control in midfield with our other options. Don’t want to go into the Christmas holidays after watching us get picked apart by West Ham.
He starts. Get in. You can put your christmas gifts aside :devil:

Red the Bear

Something less generic
May be set for failure next to mctom and Bruno, don't think he'll be able to handle the defensive workload.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Big mistake, but easily the most promising part of this game. Again.

NK86

Feel bad for him. He was doing well until that brainfart.

3KDré

Just a kid being tasked with dictating our game. Players like captain Bruno on the pitch but we've got a kid doing it.

Zoo

It’s about how you react to mistakes. He’ll be fine

Yagami

Good post resistant
He may have made a mistake but he's still the only positive of this season for me. Well, him and Maguire getting some form and confidence back.

I said this in ten Hag's thread but this is why press resistant players are so important for me. Not just because I think they'll make us a better team but, even if we're rubbish, having some in our team gives us something to look forward to watching. They can provide some entertainment.

We've been so boring to watch this past decade which, to me, is a bigger sin than not being good enough to compete for the top trophies. I just want some players who will light up Old Trafford again.

mavradal

Really poor performance from him, was at fault at both goals. Hope he learns from this, but I don't think he'll start again any time soon.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
People like the idea of starting kids, but the trade-off is that kids will inevitably make mistakes. All part of the learning curve.

united for life

Wouldn’t be harsh on him at all. He has an otherwise relatively good game. It’s about how he bounces back

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Just too fatigued and made a big error. He needs to work on his stamina. Only 18 so its not a big issue. Up to the error he had a good game.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Very good performance, didn't deserve that mistake. Slight loss of focus and probably tiredness as the game wore on as it's very uncharacteristic of him. Class prospect though

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Really poor performance from him, was at fault at both goals. Hope he learns from this, but I don't think he'll start again any time soon.
Was not a poor performance

spiriticon

I wondered when we would completely United-ise him.

He was playing way too well to be a proper Man United player.

But anyway, Welcome to United Kobbie! The way the first teamers handles this small setback is to go straight on social media and post those muscle emojis.

Let's go!

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Didn't see a senior pro run to him and tell him chin up, don't worry. Shame he's surrounded by this lot.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
@Champ will love this.
Why? The club I love just lost again.

He made a few mistakes today, not for the first time either, but it's all part of learning.
Can't ask him to be faultless, that's not going to happen.
He can still be criticized for those mistakes, but a level of context needs to be applied when doing so.
If these mistakes keep happening then that's an issue, but so far the good he has done outweighs those mistakes.

gza the genius

Put an 18 year old on his 9th game in the midfield by himself and then act surprised when he makes a mistake. Not sure what ETH expects. Thought he was good throughout but it's obvious this setup doesn't do anyone any favors. No matter who you put in that spot they're going to get exposed.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
People like the idea of starting kids, but the trade-off is that kids will inevitably make mistakes. All part of the learning curve.
Class of 92, Fletch, O'Shea, Ronaldo, Rooney, Evans etc. etc. - Watched them all make their fair share of mistakes and they turned into great pros for us. Young players making mistakes we can live with.

Ekeke

A couple of lapses, first goal Bruno doesnt track Bowen and then he makes a run past Mainoo who also doesnt track him as the ball is played over the top and Shaw isnt able to get over to him in time. 2nd goal he hesitates with his first touch which is very unlike him as he's normally composed and has a good touch. So that'll be dissappointing for him. I dont think that mistake will happen again.

On the ball and overall despite any mistakes he was our best central midfielder

Doracle

Good performance. Shame about the mistake but that happens to everyone. Only real negative is that he looks very slow but in the right system (I.e. not one ETH creates) that won’t be an issue.

Ekeke

Well yes of course, but our experienced pros make mistakes too. Thats why Mainoo is still our most in form CM