Kylian Mbappe | Merci.

Trex

Nobody can afford Mbappe’s wages if we go by existing wage structures. Nobody routinely pays their players 700k per week. He is an exception and any team that signs him will make him one, including Liverpool if it were them.

He also has no contract in 9 months.
Not with the kind of owner Liverpool have. They don't like to spend all that.

RoyH1

Its not common for the numero uno of football to play for Liverpool. He's Madrid bound.
I think PSG manages to find a way for him to stay or it's Chelsea/City. The whole Madrid love affair seems to have dragged on for too long in my book. To be honest I'm not really sure he even wants to go there. It's more like he likes the attention of being linked to Madrid brings

SirAF

Ageist
Behave people, he's not going to Liverpool :lol: He's a Real Madrid player.

Plastic Evra

Feels the option he might continue his lease in Paris is still there. Management seems to have pushed for him to get the armband, the team is filled with players he is on good terms with... But in his shoes I'd probably leave next summer.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Seeing reports of him apparently partying a lot and getting criticism with his attitude & performance against Newcastle. If the party stuff is true…swipe left Perez goddamn. Before you know it Hazard 2.0. Not worth it.

dinostar77

Nobody can afford Mbappe’s wages if we go by existing wage structures. Nobody routinely pays their players 700k per week. He is an exception and any team that signs him will make him one, including Liverpool if it were them.

He also has no contract in 9 months.
Strong rumour is that a deal was agreed for next summer with madrid.

Taribo's Gap

Seeing reports of him apparently partying a lot and getting criticism with his attitude & performance against Newcastle. If the party stuff is true…swipe left Perez goddamn. Before you know it Hazard 2.0. Not worth it.
Even when he was doing wonders at Chelsea it was clear that Hazard was on the more...laid back end of star players. Didn't the fat jokes start while he was at Chelsea? Mbappe seems more obsessed with being the best, so I'll doubt he'll become a Hazard.

Please please don't deprive us of the joy of seeing Mbappe ruin the friendly, camaraderie vibes Madrid have going on right now with his jealously, self-centeredness and obsessiveness. The world needs this, don't let us down.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Even when he was doing wonders at Chelsea it was clear that Hazard was on the more...laid back end of star players. Didn't the fat jokes start while he was at Chelsea? Mbappe seems more obsessed with being the best, so I'll doubt he'll become a Hazard.

Please please don't deprive us of the joy of seeing Mbappe ruin the friendly, camaraderie vibes Madrid have going on right now with his jealously, self-centeredness and obsessiveness. The world needs this, don't let us down.
I mean more in the sense of a big money signing that completely fails.

We should go for Alvarez. Someone who can make that spot next to Vini their own whilst being a great add-on to the team (spirit).

Taribo's Gap

I mean more in the sense of a big money signing that completely fails.

We should go for Alvarez. Someone who can make that spot next to Vini their own whilst being a great add-on to the team (spirit).
I think Alvarez would be great, but he wouldn't cause any drama. No fun.

Stadjer

Rashford plus cash anyone? Or are we just inviting a bigger headache?
How would getting one of the best players in the world result in a bigger headache? No chance Manchester United will be able to get him. He wont join a Europa League club and he is too expensive too

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
How would getting one of the best players in the world result in a bigger headache? No chance Manchester United will be able to get him. He wont join a Europa League club and he is too expensive too
I forgot he's a free agent, we wouldn't need to offer PSG anything. And you kind of hint at the potential headache with how much he'd cost and the kind of influence that will come with. Without having to pay the transfer fee, are we still on the financial outs? The solution could be to offer Rashford to PSG on a separate deal, I might throw Bruno in there too. And the EPL is enough of a sell to a guy who's been part of this PSG era.

Last edited:

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
He is only a "problem" between PSG and Real Madrid. Other club has no business with him. He probably even needs to make a huge pay cut to join Real Madrid, let alone other clubs.

MegadrivePerson

A player with a massive ego on astronomical wages that looked poor against Premier League opposition this season, that has never played outside the French league, what could possibly go wrong!

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Mbappe might be the best in the world when playing for France, he is not at club level though, underwhelming club career i think it's fair to say.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Please for the love of God let it be true so we can finally move on.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
From the outside looking in: it is such a boring „saga“
And rather annoying missing out on players like Kane because Perez can’t look past Mbappe. Fantastic player and all that, but to go to these lengths for a position that is already well covered is beyond stupid. Whether he stays or goes to the PL, it will finally end this year.

I expect Endrick to get the minutes of Joselu and us sticking to the current formation that works rather well. Would also mean enough money to strengthen the backline.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Good for him. Wish Flo would just stop already. We don't fecking want him anymore, and we don't fecking need him either. Just sign a frakkin defender for fecks sake

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Replacement? Isn’t he topscorer
They'll obviously want to keep but they don't have much leverage. He'll have a year left on his deal and he can 10x his salary by moving to Al-Ittihad. That's just an hour's flight from his home city (Cairo).