Kylian Mbappe wants to leave PSG for Real Madrid (Again) | Feels "betrayed", relationship with PSG "completely broken"

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'm surprised PSG didn't sell him. It was obvious this would happen again. I'm surprised it's so soon but still, massive cnut.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
It’s ridiculous that Spanish football operates like a soap opera and people buy into it

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Was thinking the same. It’s City (doubt psg would sell to City) or Madrid. No one else can afford his insane wages or transfer fee.
I don't think having both him and haland in the same lineup would work.

MUFC OK

It most certainly doesn't.

And I'm a City fan!

Wouldn't want him anywhere near the club with the attitude he has.
If you fail to win the CL again this year, I could actually see it though. One last roll of the dice from Pep and your owners. :lol:

Anduin

I'm surprised PSG didn't sell him. It was obvious this would happen again. I'm surprised it's so soon but still, massive cnut.
It's even funnier, he was out of contract and could've gone anywhere, but chose to stay for 100m in cash and the sporting director position at PSG, while also playing once in a while!
On a more serious note, Mbappe is a tool, what an idiot. Should've gone to Real in the summer, but I bet they couldn't pay what PSG offered him. What a pity he has to share the pitch with the likes of Messi, Neymar, Ramos, Verratti etc.

AndySmith1990

It's really hard to give a shit about filthy rich footballers throwing a tantrum. Just get on with your job ya privileged tosser

Mr. Robot

The guy looks like a Ninja Turtle. I would sign him up for a role as Leonardo in the next movie.

As an aside, great footballer but an absolute cnut and the reason why I find it difficult to warm to modern day footballers.

LoneStar

Lets say Real Madrid is indeed out of bounds for whatever reason. Would you be willing to pay up a massive fee (likely 150M+ at the very least) and massive wages if he was interested in coming to United?

It is very likely that he will cause drama in the dressing room and might unsettle things. But there’s also no denying the fact that he is a fantastic player and will likely be top 2 along with Haaland. I think the good outweighs the bad (not because the bad is less, merely because he‘s a generational talent).

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
If Marca got the exclusive, he's off to Madrid. They won't lose a player they desperately want to anyone else.

DutchCruijff

We should go for him next summer.

I honestly believe that if he didn't go to Madrid, as long as we were/are progressing and make the UCL, he'd consider joining us.

PSG will not sell him to Madrid.

AndySmith1990

We should go for him next summer.

I honestly believe that if he didn't go to Madrid, as long as we were/are progressing and make the UCL, he'd consider joining us.

PSG will not sell him to Madrid.
If he's kicking up a fuss at PSG what's he going to be like at United when things get tough? He's exactly the opposite of the kind of player we need in the team

Lecland07

One thing is for certain, he will cause trouble wherever he goes. He's a confirmed drama queen.

Giggsy13

Nothing news because PSG will never sell. He’s probably unhappy with someone in the squad or the manager and wants to raise a fuss. PSG will bow to his wishes and football as we know it will erode even further.

cafecillos

It's truly baffling that caftards are choosing to believe this "news". It's absolutely, completely, 101% bullshit, and I don't even need proof to know that. I dislike Mbappé as much as the next guy, but I dislike the fact that the "sources" on this are getting attention and clicks more.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
I wonder if Madrid would also give him first choice on incoming players. As good as he is, no one should touch him if they want a happy squad. Has there ever been a more toxic player than him?

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
1. Fake, guess slow news day.

2. No thanks, that ship has sailed.

United or Liverpool would be a good destination for him though.