La Liga 2018/19

wr8_utd

:'(
Messi's becoming influential now. Laid it on a plate for Suarez earlier and now yet another run and shot.

Schneckerl

If you translate what Costa apparently said literally I doubt there'd be much to argue in England or Germany, but I understand that Spain is special with their insults and it might not be that bad there?

Bole Top

these days Suarez is more likely to score a header from the centre of the pitch than 1 on 1.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
No it's not.

"Son of a bitch" would be "Tu madre" or "Me cago en tu madre". "Me cago en tu tu puta madre" means going in style, something like "You fecking son of a bitch".
Sure, still should have been a yellow though. It's what normally happens at all levels, ref has to control the game.

wr8_utd

Busquets having yet another poor poor match. Continuing where he left off vs Villareal.

Messi having a really poor 5 mins. He's blindly trying to dribble past players when it's impossible to do so. He's got to do better and pass.

wr8_utd

Malcolm needs to show more confidence in himself. Just keeps playing it safe and passing back instead of taking on his full back.

Eddy_JukeZ

Malcolm needs to show more confidence in himself. Just keeps playing it safe and passing back instead of taking on his full back.
Hopefully we don't go for him.

Painfully average player. Don't know why Barca brought him in.

wr8_utd

Coutinho off. Good bloody riddance. Awful player and rightly off. Once Dembele is back hope he never plays again.

wr8_utd

Atleti really deserve to win here. Absolutely magnificent performance with ten men.

wr8_utd

Again supremely selfish from Messi. He's been very poor these last 20 mins.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
@wr8_utd show of bashing every Barcelona player that's ever lived continues after a 1 month break :lol:

Another huge late goal for Suarez in La Liga, business as usual

Bole Top

and probably the worst thing that could happen to us - Messi and Suarez both going into match with confidence instead of frustration

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Atletico did the best they were allowed to do. Very unfair on them but it is what it is.

LoneStar

Extremely harsh on Atleti. 85 mins of very hard work amounts to nothing. Football can be very cruel sometimes.