La Liga 2018/19

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
What's the odds on Messi scoring a fourth free-kick in four games?
Reckon you'd get very good odds for that!

What are the odds he makes it 5 straight games, Atleti and then us:lol:

Jazz

I can't help but get my hopes up :nervous:
Ahhhh... in my dreams we nick the win, but reality is proving really hard to forget with the state of us.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Ahhhh... in my dreams we nick the win, but reality is proving really hard to forget with the state of us.
Yeah, it's just blind hope, but I had said blind hope going into the 2nd leg away to PSG so there's that!

That talk above about Messi's freekicks are worrying, though. The amount of silly fouls we give away at the edge of our box is surely going to haunt us. As @Hoof The Ball says above!

Jazz

Yeah, it's just blind hope, but I had said blind hope going into the 2nd leg away to PSG so there's that!

That talk above about Messi's freekicks are worrying, though. The amount of silly fouls we give away at the edge of our box is surely going to haunt us. As @Hoof The Ball says above!
Yeah agree with you and @Hoof The Ball about the fouls we give away.

I just best not dwell on it. What will be will be.

In fact, I may do a bit of of dreaming that we'll be 3 nil up within 20 mins:drool::lol:

DavidDeSchmikes

Valencia lose 2-0. A chance for Sevilla and Alaves to overtake them and for Getafe to over further ahead for that 4th place
Rayo only 3 points off safety now and in their last 7 games have to play Huesca, Levante, Celta Vigo and Valladolid

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Valencia lose 2-0. A chance for Sevilla and Alaves to overtake them and for Getafe to over further ahead for that 4th place
Rayo only 3 points off safety now and in their last 7 games have to play Huesca, Levante, Celta Vigo and Valladolid
Of course if Athletic Club beat Getafe tomorrow they would only be one point behind them.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Last time Atletico won at the Camp Nou was in 2006
I remember a time when Atletico were rubbish but they always used to beat Barca home and away..was when Torres was coming through. He always used to score loads against Barca.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Yeah agree with you and @Hoof The Ball about the fouls we give away.

I just best not dwell on it. What will be will be.

In fact, I may do a bit of of dreaming that we'll be 3 nil up within 20 mins:drool::lol:
Ha, don't do that to yourself! Like you saying not to dwell on it, I'm trying not to think about it until Wednesday because it'll just be torture. Instead, I'm just focusing on the return of GoT :drool:

The final ever ep is actually on my birthday so that's nice, too!

Ahsan_6386

The game is going well . Barca are the better team but Atletico had their moments .

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Great from Suarez, Coutinho and Oblak.

Edit: Costa... must have said something.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Time to turn it off and get Happy! ready to binge tonight.

Ahsan_6386

I don't think that's a red card . Seriously he must have said something very awful to the referee to get a straight red for abusing and shouting .

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Mike: "If we could sign one of those midfielders".
Ole: "I just got this envelope from Ed, it has all of City's summer targets".

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
He should have seen red earlier for the elbow charge, but that whole ruckus was puzzling.

zkap

Supports
Barça
Commentator said he can't say on TV what Costa apparently told the ref and that it will be "a number of games" for him if it's true. What did he say? It's Costa so it must be good, but still.