La Liga 2018/19

Skorenzy

I thought Barca fans were spoilt but then sometimes when I watch the shit you serve I ask myself how you're ahead of everyone! The league is just so boring this year.
It's been anything but boring. Getafe are in 4th ffs... Alavés also fighting for European spots. Sevilla went from fighting for CL qualification to leading the league around a third of the season in to then back to fighting for 4th (they overtake Getafe if they beat Barça today). Espanyol had a brief stay at the top.
Celta and Villarreal (and earlier Athletic Bilbao) with realistic prospects of a relegation battle.
RM with their worst start still managed to get back in the chase, Atléti just shy.

Just because Barça have been in 1st place for most of the season doesn't necessarily make it boring. There's been some great and memorable games. Betis beating them 4-3 at Camp Nou, Leganés beat them, plenty of sides were some Messi and Ter Stegen heroics away from crushing them.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Suarez to China/MLS in the summer?

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
I thought Barca fans were spoilt but then sometimes when I watch the shit you serve I ask myself how you're ahead of everyone! The league is just so boring this year.
Because we have one guy who shows up almost every fixture, I think Messi failed to assist or score in only 4 games this season between Cup, La Liga and UCL.

I get we might look spoilt, but also I think is logical that with Messi, maybe the biggest payroll in the world, and two guys that costed us 300M + other signings, expecting good football and at least a SF run in Europe seem like logical expectations.

If I compare playing like this to win the domestic double, vs the 11-12 season when we only won the cup but played properly... I'd take winning only the cup hands down.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
It's been anything but boring. Getafe are in 4th ffs... Alavés also fighting for European spots. Sevilla went from fighting for CL qualification to leading the league around a third of the season in to then back to fighting for 4th (they overtake Getafe if they beat Barça today). Espanyol had a brief stay at the top.
Celta and Villarreal (and earlier Athletic Bilbao) with realistic prospects of a relegation battle.
RM with their worst start still managed to get back in the chase, Atléti just shy.

Just because Barça have been in 1st place for most of the season doesn't necessarily make it boring. There's been some great and memorable games. Betis beating them 4-3 at Camp Nou, Leganés beat them, plenty of sides were some Messi and Ter Stegen heroics away from crushing them.
Lique 1 is boring not La Liga.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
I'd like to see something bold, like benching Suarez, opening the pitch with Malcom/Demebele, Messi centrally and Coutinho in midfield.

We'll probably get a Coutinho out Aleña in.

pregra

Supports
FC Barcelona,Argentina
Hahaha just look at Suarez. Sunday league control almost every time he is in contact with the ball.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I'd like to see something bold, like benching Suarez, opening the pitch with Malcom/Demebele, Messi centrally and Coutinho in midfield.

We'll probably get a Coutinho out Aleña in.
What about Boateng? Why doesn't he even make the bench?

Time to start a poll Suarez vs Lukaku
Jordan
Romelu
Suarez

pregra

Supports
FC Barcelona,Argentina
Imagine if Messi had another Messi to combine with. He plays with donkey attackers, except for Dembele.