La Liga 2019/20

wr8_utd

:'(
They have good players and are a good team. We are just shit.
They have good players on paper but are incredibly boring to watch even with their new signings. In the two games I've seen the only time they look like scoring is from a Trippier cross to Morata.

Enigma_87

You know who
Trippier suits this Atletico side. I think he’ll be a good player for them. Surprised to see both Herrera and Llorente not getting starts.
Noticed the same. Saw their last game and his crossing and Morata heading ability is a very viable route to goal.

Joao Felix looks like will going to be a star. Very mature for his age and has that X factor around him.

wr8_utd

looks like Rakitic won't be starter for Valverde anymore but Arthur not starting again is a bit surprising. Rafinha is still at club somehow and I've never even heard for Sayol Perez.

so it's Busq, S. Roberto and De Jong in midfield + Griezmann upfront and Rafinha and that Sayol Perez guy somewhere around Griezmann.
Perez was the guy I think who had a decent preseason but yeah, if not for injuries, he'd definitely not be starting games for Barca. Rakitic I believe will start playing games again once the whole Neymar PSG thing is done. It makes no sense for him to suddenly get dropped after he's never been dropped for 2 years.

freeurmind

weak willed
I know its Betis but Barca aren't dropping points tonight. Griezmann hattrick to come.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
They're honestly probably even more boring than us. Felix and Saul are the only ones actually worth watching in this team.
They most definitely are more boring than us. Better at getting results sadly.

wr8_utd

I know its Betis but Barca aren't dropping points tonight. Griezmann hattrick to come.
Griezmann doesn't even look remotely like scoring with the service he got last week and that's when he had first teamers near him. Today he's playing with Rafinha and Perez.
They most definitely are more boring than us. Better at getting results sadly.
They have and will continue to be almost impossible to score against so wins are something they'll get but they're almost impossible to watch for 90 mins. Felix is exciting but the rest of it just a snoozefest.

haram

They have good players on paper but are incredibly boring to watch even with their new signings. In the two games I've seen the only time they look like scoring is from a Trippier cross to Morata.
I can appreciate a good team.

Bole Top

What's Valverde's problem with Arthur?
he wasn't using him during the pre-season as well. he was on the bench vs Arsenal and in both games vs Napoli and he got 15 minutes in one of those games and that's all. I doubt he is injured or anything, he simply isn't picked anymore for some reason.

RooneyLegend

A damn shame Betis have moved on from Setien to what seems like a typical pragmatic coach. This match last season was my match of the season.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Barca with some really nice combinations outside the box so far, Perez looks interesting prospect. Just need to actually shoot once in the box.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
A damn shame Betis have moved on from Setien to what seems like a typical pragmatic coach. This match last season was my match of the season.
Didn't the Betis fans want him sacked?

I agree when they're on song they're arguably the best team to watch in La Liga.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Out of nothing Betis first attack and they score. Poor pass from Barca in centre circle.

Nabil Fekir ladies and gentleman, excellent finish.

Busquets with the woeful pass.

wr8_utd

Busquets needs dropping. Yet again gives away the ball and Fekir scores.

LARulz

Due to my general lack of interest in football, I've skipped Betis' rebuild the last few years but damn, that team looks pretty decent.

freeurmind

weak willed
How did Fekir go for so cheap? We shouldhave been in for him. Barca dominating but no end product.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Why is De Jong playing on the flank? And so far up the pitch? Might as well out him on goal.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Barca without Messi is a bit sad. They have no idea how to actually shoot on goal.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Why did Betis change the coach?
Too many passes.
Pretty much :lol:

Basically they played nice football but were a disaster at the back and couldn't score, results sucked, and the fans turned on him badly

Also, how the feck were Betis given a free run at Fekir is beyond me :houllier: talk about clubs outsmarting themselves

Aaand the cnut scores