La Liga 2019/20

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
I would have him back right now but it would be for his best interests to keep developing in a less toxic environment.

RoyH1

I would have him back right now but it would be for his best interests to keep developing in a less toxic environment.
Zidane would sit him on the bench way too often or replace him with Lucas Vazquez every after an hour every game.

If he continues developing like this, he's a perfect replacement for Modric.

Raincy Kocchar

Supports
sports
Brand La Liga is too big an entity to be affected by Barcelona’s inability to sign Neymar, believes the league’s managing director for India Jose Antonio Cachaza.

RooneyLegend

Betis are certainly off my must watch list from this point. Really dreary stuff these days.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
This complete soft penalty VAR made the ref call for Villareal is what 99% of the posters here want for EPL. Thank god the EPL directors are much smarter than the fans (at reddit too) and are very strict with the CLEAR OBVIOUS ERROR policy. In the rest of Europe we are getting "SCAVENGER HUNT FOR CONTACTS IN SLOW MOTION". You either blow them in real time, but should NEVER be called in VAR BOOTH. AND i am sick of people saying "At least make him review it!" , do you know what does that entail for the sport?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Villareal in much better shape this season defensively, Albiol was smart signing for them.

Have to say aswell I never appreciated how good Cazorla was at Arsenal, had another brilliant game for Villareal. Effortlessly passing the ball around and controlling the tempo.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
BS Var penalty completley changes the game, it was 1-1.. Betis creating more..

I really really hate these soft VAR penalties. Let the ref ref the game.

RooneyLegend

This complete soft penalty VAR made the ref call for Villareal is what 99% of the posters here want for EPL. Thank god the EPL directors are much smarter than the fans (at reddit too) and are very strict with the CLEAR OBVIOUS ERROR policy. In the rest of Europe we are getting "SCAVENGER HUNT FOR CONTACTS IN SLOW MOTION". You either blow them in real time, but should NEVER be called in VAR BOOTH. AND i am sick of people saying "At least make him review it!" , do you know what does that entail for the sport?
Its as simple as making the VAR ref make the call. None of this go have a second look next to the pitch or this no calls can be overturned ever. The VAR must just say pen or no pen. Watching the implementation of TV refs in football as a rugby fan is extremely frustrating.

wr8_utd

:'(
Barca pull off the shock of the season with a win at Getafe. They didn't play very well but did enough.
Stegen with an assist.

wr8_utd

:'(
Injuries are killing Barca now.
Dembele out for another 5 weeks, Fati out and Messi out again.

Bole Top

Dembele is a joke at this point. both Dortmund and Liverpool did the transfers of the decade with Barca.

prateik

Never looked like he was going to score.. but that was very easy for Madrid.