La Liga 2020/21

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Atletico Madrid's football is sooooo slow. Everyone is standing still. I'm switching over to the other game.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
This has been like watching the last frame of a shit snooker match with two players who are obviously cacking themselves fighting over the final red and missing sitters left and right :drool:

cyberman

Would be a perfect end to this season if it stays this way. Champions by default

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Last 45 minutes of the season. I don't even care if we lose, just bring some damn fury

Charlie Foley

But the quality is shit, how can this equal excitement
I was talking title races generally but still....Because there is so much jeopardy and potential for changed. If atleti were 5-0 up right now it could be beautiful as an art form but not exciting.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Atletico have started the second half better, but it's still so slow. They seem incapable of playing at anything other than walking pace. A goal is coming though.

Charlie Foley

It would be even better if it could be decided on goal difference. Especially with how similar the goals scored/conceded are. A case where atleti levelled and Real went ahead but needed to score a couple would be really interesting. Would atleti stick or twist, and what risks would Real take.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Says it all about the quality of La Liga when the two teams competing for the title on the final day are both losing :lol: