La liga 2021/22

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Barcelona just confirmed both Mbappe and Haaland to Real Madrid this summer after this game.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Completely surpassed, a "bath". All very bad, especially Alaba and Nacho. Match to reconsider the signings and the coach

Topgun1

Lewandowski lover
Supports
Arsenal
Aubameyang has been so good
It's plain to see why I was so critical of Arteta. He couldn't get along with our best players. Horrible man management. This is ridiculous :mad:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Benzema can’t be this much of a clutch for Madrid. Bloodbath.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Aw, Aubameyang, those are the ones you need to put away 100% of the time. His easiest chance of the game goes missing.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Surely the white hankies must come out soon.

Gavinb33

It's plain to see why I was so critical of Arteta. He couldn't get along with our best players. Horrible man management. This is ridiculous :mad:
Have you seen Arsenal's form since he left.

It's safe to say this is a move that worked for both parties.

Lastly I'll say Arteta isn't the 1st manager to not get on with a player and to move them on.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Barca easy rebuild. United, not so much. Both have (had) chaos in the managerial department and above.

Not a good look.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Despite the crazy score, my biggest question for this game is still about the kits. Why are both teams (especially Real) not playing in their normal colours?

wr8_utd

:'(
Despite the crazy score, my biggest question for this game is still about the kits. Why are both teams (especially Real) not playing in their normal colours?
It's been really strange. This is a match where both can and should be playing in their home kits.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Barca easy rebuild. United, not so much. Both have (had) chaos in the managerial department and above.

Not a good look.
It massively helps that this is the best that their league has to offer.

Teja

Not a good look.
The management needs to know enough about football to atleast appoint the right guy and also be ruthless enough to fire the coach when it's clear it's not working. That's the basis of any rebuild, can feck around a bit in the rest of the departments and it doesn't hurt that much.

CraftySoAndSo

Earlier i read Real would be in black tonight to mark their 120th anniversary, at the time i thought it was strange to wear black on a celebration when it's typically worn at funerals. Turns out they dressed appropriately.