g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

La liga 2022/23

GinobiliTheGOAT

Yeah I would be a bit worried about Barca if I was a Bayern fan. They are devastatingly good up front. They’re creating chances almost at will, even when it looks like they aren’t playing well, still a steady flow of great chances. It’s early but they look like a genuine CL contender to me.
I don’t know, Barca’s attack is sublime but if the chances they give up go to even a semi-clinical team it could get bad. But maybe their attack balances it out. Would love it if Barca even got 2 draws from Bayern in both matches

VanHaal'sRedArmy

Another week, another MOTM performance from Kang-in. Starting to show a consistent level of good performance for Mallorca.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
If Athletic or Villarreal win today they can reach 3rd position with same points as Barcelona.

Carolina Red

Staff
Bilbao have done everything but actually put it into the next in that first half. Thought the free kick at the end of the half there had done it.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
The warmup is done, now the real challenge begins with every 3 days a match and stressful traveling through europe. I'm curious to see if Madrid can keep their winning streak. Benzema has currently a poor form.

wr8_utd

:'(
The warmup is done, now the real challenge begins with every 3 days a match and stressful traveling through europe. I'm curious to see if Madrid can keep their winning streak. Benzema has currently a poor form.
It's Madrid. They don't even need to play well to win so they'll find a way.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I don’t know, Barca’s attack is sublime but if the chances they give up go to even a semi-clinical team it could get bad. But maybe their attack balances it out. Would love it if Barca even got 2 draws from Bayern in both matches
I think Xavi will iron out the inconsistencies at the back as the season goes, but going forward there's a juggernaut feel about them this season, as annoying as it is to say.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
I think Xavi will iron out the inconsistencies at the back as the season goes, but going forward there's a juggernaut feel about them this season, as annoying as it is to say.
I'm worried about risky passes of the ball from the defense. In that section more variants are needed.
The team is working well but it is still early.

Gasolin

So is Frenkie de Jong simply out of form or is he somehow being bullied to be a sub for the whole season? That's the only story I am now interested on when it comes to La Liga! :lol::lol::lol:

Gasolin

Another week, another MOTM performance from Kang-in. Starting to show a consistent level of good performance for Mallorca.
Is he good? I know the South Korean media hyped him up a bit, but I didn't think much of him until now.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
So is Frenkie de Jong simply out of form or is he somehow being bullied to be a sub for the whole season? That's the only story I am now interested on when it comes to La Liga! :lol::lol::lol:
Pedri and Gavi perform better than him. Just that.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
As shameless as Barcelona have been I don't think they will order Xavi to bench him over petiness. He's still has a contract with them, is on huge wages and ultimately players are assets for the club; so doing something like that would decrease his value.

If they were playing some trash players ahead of him then it would not make sense but they have some serious talent for that position.

VanHaal'sRedArmy

Is he good? I know the South Korean media hyped him up a bit, but I didn't think much of him until now.
He's much improved from last season. Aguirre is giving him the freedom to roam around, and he's been able to express himself all over the pitch. He's really worked on and rectified the criticisms laid on him last season (speed of play, lack of strength), and that combination of Muriqi being the target man and Kang-in looking to feed him the ball really plays to the (limited) strengths of Mallorca.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
I havent seen much of Gavi, but seen his name come up quite a lot in recent times. How good is he? what do you think his potential could be?
He's a guy with a lot of technical quality, smart on the field. Apart from that and as Xavi said after the match against Sevilla, where Gavi was the best "he is a heart with legs".
At just 1.73 you see him fight and crash into taller, stronger players without fear. Intensity to the maximum... And with 18 years just turned.
Last year there was a match in which he ran 14 kilometers, a few days ago against Sevilla 11 in 80 minutes.
If he remains humble and works to improve every day, his potential is world class.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Apart from that and as Xavi said after the match against Sevilla, where Gavi was the best "he is a heart with legs".
It's really the perfect description for him. He is like a boar cub on the field. No respect for any opponent. He plays always with the same intensity, no matter the opponent. Whether it's his first clasico against the best players in the world or some 4th devision side in Copa del Rey. That impressed me the most since his debut. A future capitan and leader if you ask me.

Chief123

I guess La Liga, Serie A and the Farmers league viewing figures will get a spike the next two weekends!

wr8_utd

:'(
Tough game for Barca away against a Cadiz team that just has their number in recent times :lol:

avgp_1

Quite a few changes for Barca, probably keeping Bayern in mind

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Lewandowski, Dembele and Pedri are on the bench today. It's a matter of time Barcelona overcome this when they get in.

avgp_1

Frankie scores, beautiful pass from Raphinha to create the opening

#00F

Supports
Barca
Gavi, again a dynamite performance. Love that energy, which we lacked for few years.

Idxomer

I could see both Barca and Madrid getting close to 100 points this season.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
So surreal to see a team put out what is essentially their B team so early on in the season. I know it’s a special case because of the World Cup but still, imagine one of the big PL teams doing it?

Red00012

So surreal to see a team put out what is essentially their B team so early on in the season. I know it’s a special case because of the World Cup but still, imagine one of the big PL teams doing it?
It’s City levels of a B team to be fair

avgp_1

Play stopped for a while now..A medical emergency in the crowd?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Atletico game

Ref: Hernandez Hernandez
VAR: Gonzalez Gonzalez

Their parents just as creative as the Atletico team.

RoyH1

Barsa top of the table if Madrid don't win tomorrow. We can laugh all we want at the ridiculousness of the whole "levers" thing, but they've managed put together a great squad and are playing some very attractive football.