La liga 2022/23

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Lewandowski was banned three games for touching his nose.
Tired of the disparity of criteria. Shit and disgust of the Spanish league.
If I remember correctly, a disrespectful gesture towards the referee is at least a 2 games ban. So together with his red card it's three games. So he got the minimalistic punishment, if you note that gesture Lewy made and Gil Manzano, a known barca hater, did exactly that.
Apart from that, La Liga's president is a man, who was in a far-right party in his youth, a reminiscence of Franco's regime and he openly supports Real Madrid. A double catalan hatred so to speak. It is what it is. We can only hope and wait for new elections.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Sucks for Benzema to miss out on the world cup, but this could work to our advantage, he will finally gets time to rest and recover.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Poor from Real, continuing where we left off before the WC. Ancelotti really needs to fix the team if he wants to win something. Amazing how much this season is similar to his first time.

Idxomer

Poor from Real, continuing where we left off before the WC. Ancelotti really needs to fix the team if he wants to win something. Amazing how much this season is similar to his first time.
The drop in performance from Benzema is a big factor, they should've bought another forward.

RoyH1

Camavinga came in and Real Madrid turned the turbo on. He’s going to be special that lad

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I dislike those penalties, but they're given these days and it was for us so won't complain :lol:

Really stupid Sergio Leon getting himself sent off handed us the game. Not a good performance but it was the first game after the break and all that mattered was winning. Now we can get everybody back, improve fitness and we'll see what happens in January

Camavinga keeps being a game changer off the bench

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Iván Fresneda, RB del Valladolid is a player to follow his evolution. Only 18 years old and a lot of projection.

He and Arnau Martínez (Girona) are 2 interesting options, for example for Barcelona who need players in that position.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Lahoz once again turning it into his own show :lol:

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
I don't like Lahoz, but at last someone had enough of Alba's antics, 2 yellow cards for stuff he does on a regular basis.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Lahoz is like the anti-dembele of refs. 80% of the time he's great, but the remaining 20% he's an absolute madman unfit to ref a game of tic tac toe :lol:

And yes, Jordi Alba is an absolute moron. I mean, you're not new, you've been around for over a decade, you fecking know this guy, you know what he's like. Why the feck would go argue with him at that moment :houllier:

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
WTF going on with refereeing in La Liga... Red cards everywhere, Espanyol penalty also looked ridiculously soft, the Real Madrid one yesterday too, guy has his back to the ball and headed in to his arm from a yard away.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
WTF going on with refereeing in La Liga... Red cards everywhere, Espanyol penalty also looked ridiculously soft, the Real Madrid one yesterday too, guy has his back to the ball and headed in to his arm from a yard away.
Yesterday's penalty is clear enough for anyone who has observed enough since the rules changed.

Espanyol's is very strange. I never saw something like that and I still don't know what happened.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
WTF going on with refereeing in La Liga... Red cards everywhere, Espanyol penalty also looked ridiculously soft,
It's really not. He frecking removed the attacker's shoe ffs. Stepping on someone's heel is a foul

Beyond that, Mateu Lahoz is like that

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Blimey, used to listen to him on the world feed all the time.

Was he ill or is this very sudden?

R.I.P

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Lucas Pérez leaves Cádiz and returns to Depor. He exchanges Primera for third division and pays half of the transfer fee himself, 490.000€.

Last edited:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Man, I really hope Depor can reach La Liga again soon.

Blackwidow

Anybody watching? Spanish Cup: CF Intercity (3rd league) against Barca 3:3 after 90 minutes. Overtime follows.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Does anybody watch: CF Intercity (3rd league) against Barca 3:3 after 90 minutes. Overtime follows.
The Copa del Rey isn't broadcasted anywhere in Canada, so I was unable to watch it. I was also watching a bunch of other matches via legal means, so I stuck with them.

Blackwidow

The Copa del Rey isn't broadcasted anywhere in Canada, so I was unable to watch it. I was also watching a bunch of other matches via legal means, so I stuck with them.
It is not broadcasted in Germany either. I just switched into a stream when I saw the 3:3. Mission "Catastrophe Watch" or hopefully "Schadenfreude"...

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Barca concedes everywhere but in la liga, lets see if la liga teams can get their act together and put one past them every now and then.
Yes, Stegen is in great form, but they are not a great defensive team, this run has to end, for the sake of sanity.

wr8_utd

:'(
Madrid losing to Villarreal. Expecting the standard 85th minute goals from Madrid.

UDontMessWith24

Joke of a decision, joke of a league. And they wonder why Premier League broadcasting deals are so much more lucrative.