La liga 2022/23

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Pedri’s good, man. Hopefully Casemiro keeps him pocketed when we play them

wr8_utd

:'(
Terrific build up play and finish from Dembele, came out of nothing.
We’ll have to be at our best when we play them at the Nou Camp.
For some reason, they don't replicate their league results in Europe so I don't think they'll be that great.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Quite often in the same game or even half or even minute.
Yeah it's pretty crazy.

Strange game overall, Barcelona looked class for 20mn and don't seem to do anything right now. Atletico is better but should have scored.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah it's pretty crazy.

Strange game overall, Barcelona looked class for 20mn and don't seem to do anything right now. Atletico is better but should have scored.
Atletico sucks against Barca in the league, they have won, like, 2 games in 10 years in the league?

CM

Barcelona have looked very ordinary since the goal. Dembele has offered a couple of moments on the break but Atleti have pretty much had control

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Barcelona have looked very ordinary since the goal. Dembele has offered a couple of moments on the break but Atleti have pretty much had control
They can have all the control they want, they are the ones trailing.

GinobiliTheGOAT

What a goal line clearance from Araujo wow

Barca very fortunate today but I’ll gladly take it

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
1-0 Madrid Valencia in the Supercopa game so far. HT.

Benzema with the goal.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Horrible match. Madrid without intensity, apathetic. Valverde, Vini, Rodrygo,Benzema are not at their best. One of those games where you see the bench with Asensio, Mariano, Ceballos and you cry out for signings.
Let's see how they get to Liverpool.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Horrible match. Madrid without intensity, apathetic. Valverde, Vini, Rodrygo,Benzema are not at their best. One of those games where you see the bench with Asensio, Mariano, Ceballos and you cry out for signings.
I don't want to face Betis, i want Barca for this one.

I don't care too much about the cup, and we need a serious match to see where we stand imo.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I don't want to face Betis, i want Barca for this one.

I don't care too much about the cup, and we need a serious match to see where we stand imo.
Nobody is too interested in the Supercopa (it seems that not even the Arabs, seeing the look of the stadium) as it does not bring you much if you win but it gives you bad feelings /mini crisis if you lose.
I imagine Barcelona playing very motivated and us without Tchouameni or Alaba. Today Valencia controlled the game quite easily. Let's see what he does in midfield to fit Kroos with Camavinga.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Can’t get over this being 3 games instead of just 1. So dumb.
We were weak before the WC as well. Is it just being tired or lazy? Carlo really needs to fix things, but he seems content with how things are going. Very frustrating.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Can’t get over this being 3 games instead of just 1. So dumb.

We were weak before the WC as well. Is it just being tired or lazy? Carlo really needs to fix things, but he seems content with how things are going. Very frustrating.
I'd like to think that the players see the grand scheme of the season and are taking this month as a kind of tuning. That and Pintus' preparation, which I assume is on an upward trajectory at this stage of the season.
Although something had to be done by Profe Ortega (from Atleti and who was with Uruguay) to burn Fede :D

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
A very boring, low intensity game yesterday and I don't expect today any different. The players know they have to travel and play in Saudi Arabia only for money reasons. The sporting value of the Supercopa is close to zero.
Still, a potential clasico in the final is still a clasico and that should be the goal and motivation to win today. Hopefully without any injuries.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
I would rest some important players today. The league is more important and a very tight schedule is coming.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
I would rest some important players today. The league is more important and a very tight schedule is coming.
Especially Araujo who came back from a serious injury. I would also rest Pedri. The boy looks drained and produces way more bad passes than usual.
I'd play with:
MAtS
Roberto-Kounde-Christensen-Alba
Sergio
Gavi-Frenkie
Dembele-Lewy-Fati

2nd half Raphina for Ous, Torres for Fati, Kessie für Gavi. Lewy doesn't need a rest since he is banned for 2 more games in the league.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Leaked WhatsApp group of Bartomeu and his team. This paragraph is from the head of legal services on the day Messi's contract was leaked.
Bartomeu nods and says he agrees with many things.
"Barto, really, you can't be such a good person with this sewer rat. The club has given him everything and he has dedicated himself to dictating transfers, sales, renewals, patros (sponsors) just for himself, etc. I will never be able to do it but to the figures of his contract should be added Pinto, the renewal of Suarez, and Jordi Alba, or the renewal fee of Fati (Rodrigo Messi, agent?). But he can't even read and on top of that he had a drug trafficker as a partner). And above all, the accumulation of blackmail and rudeness that the club and those of us who work at the club have suffered from this hormone-ridden midget who owes Barça his life... ah! But when things go wrong (pandemic) you receive the mythical whatsapp: "presi, lower the salaries of the others, but don't touch me and Luis". I hope he leaves amidst the indifference of the people, which is the worst thing that can happen to him (another money grabber)".

Edit: meh, I saw it now in the Barça thread

Last edited:

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Especially Araujo who came back from a serious injury. I would also rest Pedri. The boy looks drained and produces way more bad passes than usual.
I'd play with:
MAtS
Roberto-Kounde-Christensen-Alba
Sergio
Gavi-Frenkie
Dembele-Lewy-Fati

2nd half Raphina for Ous, Torres for Fati, Kessie für Gavi. Lewy doesn't need a rest since he is banned for 2 more games in the league.
I would put Eric García for Kounde, Kessie for Gavi and F. Torres, who has been suspended for 2 games for Dembélé.