La Liga 2023/24

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
Any Sociedad watchers on here who would know if Arsen starts tomorrow? Willing to wake up super early and watch if he’s starting.

marktan

Kubo has started the season very well. Can see a big team taking a pint on him, good left footed RWs are a rare breed

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Strange lineup of Real Madrid vs Atletico, without Tchouameni and Joselu.

Five midfielders and Rodrygo upfront.

wr8_utd

:'(
Glad I got some money in on Madrid at 12/1 when they were 2 down. Madrid will just inevitably win with Oblak punching the ball out to Jude in the 99th minute.

wr8_utd

:'(
They have individual quality everywhere that can easily win them games.
I don't think their individual quality is amazing in attack but they've just got that winning mentality. They're just never beaten.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Ancelotti would really field Modric-Kroos even if they literally didn’t have any legs…

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Morata has had such a weird career....

Chelsea will probably put in a 150m bid in January.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
How did Valencia beat Atletico 3-0?

I know they've improved from last season but still seems improbable when you see how Greizmann has played tonight.

MexicanCowboy

Supports
Barcelona
Given they supposedly had a ton of money ready for Mbappé, It surprises me they didn't go for proper full backs. Samuel Lino has been thrashing them.

Last edited:

JuriM

How did Valencia beat Atletico 3-0?

I know they've improved from last season but still seems improbable when you see how Greizmann has played tonight.
Hugo Duro had a night where every he touched turned into a goal.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Bellingham is playing besides Modric and behind Rodrygo (the lone stryker) in a 4-3-2-1 aka The Xmas Tree.
Carlo again playing his favourite formation from the 2000s? Is his first sub usually a new fullback too?

Someone

Something
Good win for AM, they were the better side. Real Madrid a bit rubbish with no imagination.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Good win for AM, they were the better side. Real Madrid a bit rubbish with no imagination.
Same all season. We just managed to get out of it until now.

Can’t even imagine what Barca will do to us…

marktan

Real are a weird team, Bellingham has hidden the fact that they have nothing in attack without Vinicius. They've also decided to sign a 90s PL striker to replace Benzema.

Also I wasn't sure on the Alaba at CB idea since he was so good at LB, still not sure on it. Both the last 2 goals he was caught under the ball.

Brahim looked good, personally I'd go Vinicius - Bellingham or Rodrygo - Brahim up top in a 4-3-3. This weird two up top doesn't work.

MexicanCowboy

Supports
Barcelona
Prime Carvajal and Marcelo were never given the credit they deserved in Madrid's success. The difference with what they have nowadays Is huge.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Same all season. We just managed to get out of it until now.

Can’t even imagine what Barca will do to us…
And Courtois, Carvajal, Militao and Vinicius are all unavailable. That doesn't help either.

Carvajal was being the best player until his injury.

Overall vibes are very bad right now.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
And Courtois, Carvajal, Militao and Vinicius are all unavailable. That doesn't help either.

Carvajal was being the best player until his injury.

Overall vibes are very bad right now.
Sure not our preferred 11 but that is partly on the board giving us fecking Joselu in attack and no proper backs for 5 seasons.

Ideally we sack Carlo now and get Zizou to finish the season. The latter was way better at setting up defense and doesn’t do weird stuff in big games.

Madridista2000

Supports
Real Madrid
Easy win for Atletico.

RM squad has some absolute world class players but overall the balance of the squad is poor.

Offensively our team lack world class players. We have Vinicious and to some extend Rodrygo but that's about it.

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Easy win for Atletico.

RM squad has some absolute world class players but overall the balance of the squad is poor.

Offensively our team lack world class players. We have Vinicious and to some extend Rodrygo but that's about it.
Rodrygo has shown he is a supersub and not starting 11 quality. Should’ve really taken his chance but has done nothing with it. Bummer.