Laurence Fox feat. Elvis

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I'm not even going to read that second article after it mentions Hitler in the first sentence. That numpty was a vegetarian which should never be thrown in with veganism.
It's at the same time inoffensive and extremely demeaning when applied to someone like Hitler. Well done. :lol:

jeff_goldblum

After Cheshire Durham must be the poshest place in the North.
Have you been up here and/or been anywhere outside of Durham City centre? County Durham is one of the most deprived regions in Northern Europe, which is why it's possible for Grimes to play off being super right-wing but from here.

Classical Mechanic

Have you been up here and/or been anywhere outside of Durham City centre? County Durham is one of the most deprived regions in Northern Europe, which is why it's possible for Grimes to play off being super right-wing but from here.
This report has it 48th out of 151 authorities for deprivation in England.

https://democracy.durham.gov.uk/documents/s119825/8 Index of Deprivation 2019 - Summary for County Durham_cabinet.pdf

I grew up in Oldham so everywhere seems up!

decorativeed

Poor chap seems like he can't get another acting job ever again, unless of course Trump starts his own movie company

Seems as though some his racist mates are upset that they wont be able to watch him again on the big screen

Classical Mechanic

Oldham isn’t the nicest place but saddleworth is really a brilliant place to live.
Saddleworth is lovely indeed. I plan to move there myself eventually. My uncle lives in Grasscroft. Historically it was a part of West Yorkshire though, it’s outside of ‘Oldham’ geographically. It’s a very different place to Limeside or Coppice. There are nice areas in the central towns in Oldham. It’s just there is some grinding poverty in the poorest areas.

Last edited:

jeff_goldblum

This report has it 48th out of 151 authorities for deprivation in England.

https://democracy.durham.gov.uk/documents/s119825/8 Index of Deprivation 2019 - Summary for County Durham_cabinet.pdf

I grew up in Oldham so everywhere seems up!
I was going off this from the EU:

3rd poorest in Northern Europe on there, I guess depends on what measures they're using. I love County Durham, but the fact that most of it is factory towns and mining villages where the industry died out and was never replaced definitely shows. The bright side of that is that it means there is a lot of affordable housing left over from when there used to be jobs. My village is about 2 miles from the city centre and average house price here is less than 100k so if you get a decent job you're laughing. Funnily enough, my parents lived in Oldham before they moved up here for the lower cost of living.

If you want posh places in the North, York and North Yorkshire generally would be my first thought. Northumberland would be another, but the super posh bits are probably balanced out by the likes of Cramlington and Ashington.

Classical Mechanic

I was going off this from the EU:

3rd poorest in Northern Europe on there, I guess depends on what measures they're using. I love County Durham, but the fact that most of it is factory towns and mining villages where the industry died out and was never replaced definitely shows. The bright side of that is that it means there is a lot of affordable housing left over from when there used to be jobs. My village is about 2 miles from the city centre and average house price here is less than 100k so if you get a decent job you're laughing. Funnily enough, my parents lived in Oldham before they moved up here for the lower cost of living.

If you want posh places in the North, York and North Yorkshire generally would be my first thought. Northumberland would be another, but the super posh bits are probably balanced out by the likes of Cramlington and Ashington.
To be fair that includes the Tees Valley which includes Middlesbrough, Redcar etc which are very deprived. I hear you though, the most deprived areas are almost always post industrial and neglected by Westminster. That said, Durham centre is a beautiful and historical place and has one of the best universities in the UK. There is a lot of wealth up there, even if there is a lot of poverty in the wider borough.

jeff_goldblum

To be fair that includes the Tees Valley which includes Middlesbrough, Redcar etc which are very deprived. I hear you though, the most deprived areas are almost always post industrial and neglected by Westminster. That said, Durham centre is a beautiful and historical place and has one of the best universities in the UK. There is a lot of wealth up there, even if there is a lot of poverty in the wider borough.
Without a doubt on the bolded, feel very lucky to have grown up with Durham City as my nearest town and to be able to live so close as an adult. It just rankled to hear County Durham being labelled as posh on the basis of a city centre no-one from here can afford to live in and a uni barely anyone from here has a chance to getting into.

ARTICLE: The Pogues tell Fox to "feck off you little herrenvolk shite" after he criticised the BBC's decision to censor Fairytale of New York

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Heh, new found love for The Pogues.

Pogues tell Laurence Fox to 'f**k off' in blistering row over controversial lyrics

The Pogues have launched a blistering attack on outspoken actor Laurence Fox.

The Anglo-Irish band, who are best known for their hugely popular 1987 Christmas track Fairytale of New York, told Laurence to "f**k off" after he criticised the BBC's decision to censor some of their lyrics.

The original track, which the band sang with Kirstie MacColl, contains a homophobic slur which the BBC opted to change.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/pogues-tell-laurence-fox-fk-23036938

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Stop giving him the attention he craves. He probably only actually believes a fraction of what he says but it’s getting him in the limelight more than his acting career ever did or could

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Stop giving him the attention he craves. He probably only actually believes a fraction of what he says but it’s getting him in the limelight more than his acting career ever did or could
Not to mention he just sounds like a raving lunatic at the side of the road.

"Compliance is violence" I knew a twat who used to talk like this. He'd sit there and say random stuff like "Control is just a state of mind" before leaning back in his chair with a smug look on his extremely punchable face. Wtf do you know about anything mate, you're 24 years old and you smoke grass all day. You don't even know how to top up your smart meter.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I had sex last week and didn't get aids.

It was lovely, you'll never take that away from people.

Keep having unprotected sex. Protect your rights.

If the NHS can't cope then it isn't fit for purpose.

Compliance is violence!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Katie Hopkins finally got fecked off and everyone's latched on a new person to platform and share content from. Ignore it.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
That nurse probably got loads of abuse from his cnuts followers.

Someone should make a Firefox/Chrome addon that deletes any mention of these twats from the internet.

Then someone should make a virus that automatically installs it on everyone's devices.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
He previously tweeted some old bollocks saying that the NHS should be defended if the can't cope with a virus that 99.9% don't die from.

What a stupid fecking cnut.

A spectacular waste of DNA.

lsd

The Oracle
Is it weird whenever i hear about him i instantly feel sorry for Richard Ayoade for having him as a brother in law?

I just can't imagine not wanting to slap him every time i see him if he was my brother in law.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He is destroying his own career doing what he is doing yet he will blame everyone else.

Maticmaker

I'm quite looking forward to him and Farrage tearing chunks out of each other as they both try to be king gammon
Careful, that 'link up' could become the dream ticket for a new gammoner party where the headline message is "Anti-Woke meets Brexit"... appearing near you, very soon the 'Fox & Farage' or should it be 'Farage & Fox' Show! or ffs'

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had to look up who this bloke even is. That blonde bloke from Lewis!

What a strange "path" to take since then.
Seems to be a right oddball and one of those "all lives matter" cretins who totally miss the whole point.