League Cup - 4th round

red4ever11

West Ham are about as threatening as a 95yr old granny shuffling towards you with her zimmer exclaiming 'I'll fecking run you over'.
Bilic is dead men walking I think... No fight in West Ham at all

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
The only starters Spurs are playing who are going to play against us are Alli and Toby?

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Trippier and Son will start too I reckon.
Son will definitely start more if we continue to play Dele more central. I think we will line up against you on Sunday with Winks in for Sissoko and Kane for Llorente. Verts, Sanchez, Toby CBs, the WBs more difficult to call, I'd expect Davies and Aurier, but Trippier has had an excellent season, but I'd say you will play Young and Aurier has more pace.

Barnslig

Drinkwater looks out of place in that Chelsea jersey for some reason. Does not look like a Chelsea player.

Walters_19_MuFc

My only worry for Saturday is that Spurs have recently been playing with three centre mids, in a 3142, as opposed to a 343, with two centre mids.

This means we could potentially get overran like West Ham have been, if we do go with a 343 or 3412.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
My only worry for Saturday is that Spurs have recently been playing with three centre mids, in a 3142, as opposed to a 343, with two centre mids.

This means we could potentially get overran like West Ham have been, if we do go with a 343 or 3412.
I think Poch will surrender the ball to stop Jose sitting back. I don't think you will see us playing the possession game.

Walters_19_MuFc

I think Poch will surrender the ball to stop Jose sitting back. I don't think you will see us playing the possession game.
I can see this happening too, however, I still expect you lot to go with a midfield three. You can do this and still hit us on the counter like you did with Madrid and Liverpool.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Maybe its because they are playing reserves but spurs look a bit leaky today.