Leon Goretzka | Bayern player in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
In other threads:
Pep vs Mou: 9W 6D 4L - 1.7 ppg

People on here seriously like to get offended though. It's only a real dig at United if you believe yourself that long balls are a bad thing.
Any time German league is involved:

I named players who Bayern were after specifically. Sorry if you're talking about stuff you have no clue about.
Yes, they are very afraid of Schalke who have been breathing down their neck these past couple of years.
Like de Bruyne, Gündogan, Sane, Vidal (before he moved to Juventus). Good point buddy.
I named players who Bayern were after specifically. Sorry if you're talking about stuff you have no clue about.

Next time perhaps try to introspect before trying to take the high road.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
@Balu or any German speaker any chance you could translate this for @Fiery from the newbies?
10 questions:

1 - In my first Bundesliga season I will ....
[ ] be a save starter
[x] gather experience
[ ] score five goals at least

2 - Besides football I'm interested in
[ ] handball
[ ] winter sports
[x] basketball

3 - My football Idol is
[ ] David Beckham
[x] Michael Ballack
[ ] Ronaldinho

4 - My goal with Schalke is
[ ] the Championship
[ ] a CL spot
[x] the domestic cup.

5 - I'm most excited about
[x] the walking-in into Veltins Arena
[ ] the derby vs BVB
[ ] my first goal

6 - The current best footballer in the world is
[ ] Messi
[ ] Ronaldo
[x] Franck Ribery

7 - Germany will win its next trophy
[x] at the 2014 WC
[ ] at the 2016 Euros
[ ] with me

8 - Julian Draxler is
[x] a friend
[x] a role model
[ ] better than Mario Götze

9 - in my career I'd like to play for
[ ] Barca
[ ] United
[x] VfL Bochum

10 - This would've been a job for me
[x] cook
[ ] insurance broker
[ ] DoF

@KM
Yes, I sometimes take the time to answer posts with nonsensical claims based on silly cliches or ignorance not only on Bundesliga topcis, but in general. Is anything I wrote factually wrong - what's your point?

Last edited:

djdhrubs

Do you think he actually meant to bounce it up into the corner or did he just get the connection slightly wrong?

beingshe7don

This guy is way too good to pass on especially for free. Juve will probably be all over this transfer. We need to offer him a contract and stop this bull crap about Ozil.

haram

This guy is way too good to pass on especially for free. Juve will probably be all over this transfer. We need to offer him a contract and stop this bull crap about Ozil.
Don't get the Ozil disrespect, but I think Goretzka is off to Bayern.

poacher

I think he is Bayern bound.
It's rumoured that Bayern already have an agreement with him to transfer next summer. It's almost unfair how Bayern hoover up all the best German talent at very cheap prices.

izec

Would be happy if we offered him high wages to tempt him to come here. I hope he is on our radar, Jose loves a not past it German or two in the squad

Think this could be a key transfer for Bayern, similar to Neuer

black_crow

I am pretty sure that he will join Bayern Munich for free next year. Juventus already said that they won't try it anymore because Groetzka / Bayern agreed to a deal and both clubs have good relationships.

That's typical for Munich. They got Lewandowski for free too.

engulfing

He will fit mourinho's tactics perfectly. We really should be doing everything to sign him on a free. 30 million signing on bonus amortised over 5 years is reasonable.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Sadly he is almost certainly Bayern bound. Penny pinching twats won't let a quality player like Goretzka leave the BL on the cheap\free.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
What type of midfielder is he? Highly rated? He’s 22, so has age on his side.. I’ve honestly never heard of him.

haram

Perhaps we can top their wage offer. Going to be difficult to entice him away from Bayern.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
He is the highest rated midfielder in Germany. Signing him would be a great coup. Brilliant, brilliant signing if we could get him.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Would be great if we could but sure Honigstein said he was Bayern bound in the summer. Haven’t heard anything about that breaking down.

RedDevilRoshi

He’s the signing I really want us to make, especially if he is available for free.

Then again, my only concern is if Bayern come in for him as they always seem to snap up the best German talent.

Will just need to wait and see if there is any truth in this as Sky have been pretty false in recent times with our transfer speculation i.e. Benatia & Gudongan

Womp

idiot
What type of midfielder is he? Highly rated? He’s 22, so has age on his side.. I’ve honestly never heard of him.
A very good one who will only get much better. Incredible potential and would be available on a free too due to running his contract down. Only issue is Bayern are apparently very interested in him which would make things difficult.

Kostov

This would be a very wise move from us. In the last year of his contract, very good player already with potential to be a great one. Nah this is not our type of signing, we would probably buy Savic for 70 milions instead.

crossy1686

career ending
This would be a very wise move from us. In the last year of his contract, very good player already with potential to be a great one. Nah this is not our type of signing, we would probably buy Savic for 70 milions instead.
Bayern will want him on a free in the summer but we'll be willing to offer Shalke and him a ton of cash in January so we'll see how strong his resolve is. I'm sure Shalke don't want to let one of their best players leave on a free to a rival also.

Kostov

Bayern will want him on a free in the summer but we'll be willing to offer Shalke and him a ton of cash in January so we'll see how strong his resolve is. I'm sure Shalke don't want to let one of their best players leave on a free to a rival also.
I know about the Bayern talk, and yes I agree completely. He would be worth to us even if we pay some fee in January, but if we could get him to sign in on a free it would be even better, since we have Fellaini and Herrera til then. Either way it would be a very good transfer, one of those Juventus would do, not us.

Womp

idiot
I know about the Bayern talk, and yes I agree completely. He would be worth to us even if we pay some fee in January, but if we could get him to sign in on a free it would be even better, since we have Fellaini and Herrera til then. Either way it would be a very good transfer, one of those Juventus would do, not us.
Well we did sign one of their best scouts. :D

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
A very good one who will only get much better. Incredible potential and would be available on a free too due to running his contract down. Only issue is Bayern are apparently very interested in him which would make things difficult.
Cheers! Sounds very promising. Fingers crossed.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Maybe we will offer money in january to sign him? Like 10 odd million to schalke?
Another advantage is that Bayern cant speak to him till the summer while we can.

Womp

idiot
Maybe we will offer money in january to sign him? Like 10 odd million to schalke?
Another advantage is that Bayern cant speak to him till the summer while we can.
Can't clubs begin speaking to players in January for a bosman?

prateik

Dont think too many players would be looking to move to a new league 6 months before the World Cup.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Full story, not much here apart from lots of speculation. Looks like sky have used our name to get some dirty clicks.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Qualifying for the CL would be worth more to Them than 10m-30m, so i can’t see them selling in January no matter what.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
:drool:
I enjoy watching this guy play. Would be ideal for us, although I also thought he was Bayern bound.

Still, hope this is true. I remember thinking the first few times I saw him that he's got a much bigger frame than you think initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.