Leonardo Bonucci | All discussion here please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If we are going for the experienced top centre half, I can't see past Godin personally. Bonnucci will not be sold to us, unless he demands it perhaps.

Godin is a similar profile, although does not have his grace on the ball sadly.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
It is more likely that Turin would surrender the relics of St John Bosco than see Bonnucci leave. United buying both Pogba and Bonnucci would surely be a sign that the end of days is upon us.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy the club than spend £200m on just 2 players...

starman

This is ridiculous. At 29, for 60m, i would expect him to be the outstanding defender in the world, have Nesta type talent. He is a very good player but hes no where near that. He probably not even in the top 5 best defenders in the world.
Nor is Laporte, but he is 22 with the potential to one day be the best in the world, and has a 65m release, not sure why we are not going after him..

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
This is ridiculous. At 29, for 60m, i would expect him to be the outstanding defender in the world, have Nesta type talent. He is a very good player but hes no where near that. He probably not even in the top 5 best defenders in the world.
Nor is Laporte, but he is 22 with the potential to one day be the best in the world, and has a 65m release, not sure why we are not going after him..
Presumably we want to add some experience to our defence, which counts Laporte out.

as-95

Why not sell Chiellini, Dybala while we are at it. Fecks sake.
Dybala would be perfect for our side. But this season is too early. Hopefully you can develop him for us for one more year before we take him off your hands.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
Acting as though Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez didn't leave in the same summer. Selling club.
We didn't sell Pirlo and Tevez. Get your facts right. Vidal was sold apparently after off-field altercation.

United sold more players last season. Selling club.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We didn't sell Pirlo and Tevez. Get your facts right. Vidal was sold apparently after off-field altercation.

United sold more players last season. Selling club.
Psssh. Anyone decent wants out of the Italian league. Fact.

Sigma

Would be an amazing signing. One of the best defenders in the world. But we are never going to get him

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I'd like Bonucci too. Top defender. But I think with Juve being highly reluctant to sell, and Bonucci being Italian and unlikely to force a transfer away; we can file this one under 'never gonna happen'. We should go back next season for Dybala though; because the really top players in Italy, are ultimately going to want to test themselves at a really big club in either England or Spain. Not to mention to make the kind of money they could at somewhere like United, Real, Barca etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.