Let's all laugh at England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
F.A. and Southgate are lolzcows of the highest order.

Even Hodgson would use some of that firepower on the bench while game was still open.

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
I support them when they play for United, why should I give a feck whether they do well or not for their NT, which I don’t like?

Getting a dream start on home turf after having every advantages imaginable in the tournament, then proceed to hunker down for 90 minutes in the ugliest fashion possible, no shit football fans are pleased you lot lost.
Why don't you support a club from your own country then? Glory hunter? :nono:

Think it's a little weird to support a club from a different country imo

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I support them when they play for United, why should I give a feck whether they do well or not for their NT, which I don’t like?

Getting a dream start on home turf after having every advantages imaginable in the tournament, then proceed to hunker down for 90 minutes in the ugliest fashion possible, no shit football fans are pleased you lot lost.
Well for starters they might be screwed mentally and play awfully for united now? Also we support our players and want them to do well outside united too surely? Especially when you support an English club. One thing privately not minding them losing but laughing and being delighted says a lot.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Actually was cheering England more and more as the game went on. FFS. It was bad enough the way the season finished for United but this is too much now.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Feel sorry for Shaw Maguire Sancho and Rashford...but still laughing at the rest

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
If you think about it Southgate is the real winner of this game. No one will talk about his 96 penalty anymore.
He passed the gift on to the next generation,and that is commendable. Not sure if it is viewd the same way over the channel, though. Let's hope they aren't getting seconf thought about Gareth's long time extension

Posh Red

The ONLY solace England winning would be for our boys,
The England fans made this horrible to try and even support the country.
I literally had no reason to support Rome, and was supporting 4 players, Shaw, Maguire, Sancho and Rashford.
Since it was obvious Southgate and England couldn't careless, I'm gutted for them, but ecstatic that England's arrogance got the humiliation it deserved, more so the utter antifootball they showed for 118 minutes with the abundance of attackers at their disposal.
Do you live in England? Nearly everyone I know has displayed zero arrogance, so wondering what you’re referring to

InfiniteBoredom

Why don't you support a club from your own country then? Glory hunter? :nono:
Because football in my country is corrupted as feck and a dick measuring contest for businessmen?

I care nought for my own national team as well,have never watched another match since they match fixed in the early 00s.

ThomasEmil

Invisible Herrera Watcher
Also, English fans payed no respect to the Danes visiting wembley. No wonder they get what they preach

Reiver

Pundits had basically crowned England champions after the group stages.
Get in Italy!!!! You'll forever be my second team.

SirAnderson

Do you live in England? Nearly everyone I know has displayed zero arrogance, so wondering what you’re referring to
This forum the last 2 weeks, banter or not, it was insufferable, and I am quite enjoying the fact that the fans (those in particular) didn't get what they were constantly on about.
Doesn't change that I still feel gutted for my Man United players.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Even though Italy is some kind of nemesis for us germans I can't deny I feel quite some Schadenfreude after all the "it's coming home" and Sterlings penalty against Denmark.

Italy deserved it, congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.