The Caf's Roy Keane.

"Le netspend"

"Bunch a ham baguettes fam"

"We managed to score 5 goals against Barca, Robbíe"

Last edited:

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
I'm sure their fans must be devastated but man, what a way to throw a match. Despite the referee and dodgy penalties this was all on them and I was very mad at Di María when he didn't pass to Cavani and then missed his chance, now I understand a little bit more Argentinians who shit on him (and every other forward they have) because he could had changed it all and missed an opportunity a player of his skill and caliber shouldn't be missing.

It was bad the way they lost even Mascherano felt bad about Di María and claimed he did committed a fault on Di María but the damage is done and Di María is going to get a lot of flack after this and be another Higuaín 'pecho frío', in fact the whole PSG team is now labelled as a 'pecho frío' team.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Are you surprised? This time last week we were a shoe in for the plastic treble, the form team for a top 4 spot and Jose was the 1st Utd manager to win a trophy in his first term. Now we're a mere formality to go out of the FA Cup, and a long shot for the CL despite only losing real ground to Spurs. Oh, and Pogba's the new Veron and Jose doesn't know what he's doing. Par for the course really.

Football fans are such drama queens I'm surprised so many make it to adulthood without throwing themselves in front of traffic.
Aye.

johanovic

This was a really good game of football, I dislike Barca and they got a cheap penalty but you have to admire this comeback. As for dissing PSG I was thinking after having seen this game, the Dortmund game, Madrid vs Napoli and Bayern spanking Arsenal how far behind those teams we are at this moment in time. I could not forsee us beating Barca 4-0 like PSG did in the first game and how about the status of the Premier League? Since 1990 clubs from England have only won the CL 4 times. Given the amount of money in the english game plus United are regulary one of the 1 to 3 teams with the highest turnover is this not remarkable? Has the standard of the Premier League gone down that much since 2002 to 2011? In spite of all those TV deals?

prtk0811

They had 3 clear cut chances and bottled it. I am so relived that we got rid of that overrated di maria. serves him right.

CS@SG

A team that cannot beat 10-men Bournemouth at home is more laughable.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Barca got lucky today, as much with the referee as with PSG being completely inept. I don't think I've ever seen a team do less to score 6 goals.
The moments of quality in all their moves leading to goals were the backwards header, the backheel, nothing at all, the free kick was admittedly awesome, and so was Messi's chip through ball, and Neymar's pass and Roberto's finish was decent, but under pressure they were magnificent.
They did nothing special to break through the defence for most of them, PSG messed up easy clearances or just handed them the goal. I don't remember a missed 1v1 or header or shot from a cross, they didn't really make any clear chances (apart from Suarez for the pen and Roberto's goal).

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Football fans are such drama queens I'm surprised so many make it to adulthood without throwing themselves in front of traffic.
Throw yourself into the road, darling! You haven't got a chance!

Winrar

even with all the favorable decisions Barca got tonight, there's no excuse for collapsing like that in the last 10 minutes.

cyberman

Actually the real reason Barca got back into it because only one side thought it was over. There was a sea of difference between Barca's determination and energy and PSG's. They were always quicker to the ball, and kept taking the game seriously. They believed in their chances. That's imo the most impressive part in this comeback.
The game was dead until the freekick. Verrati just said Barca players told him it was over.
A fantastic freekick and a dive in quick succession got them there. PSG were comfortable until then, even having the better clear cut chances

RedDevil@84

Oh what a remarkable bunch of bottlers... Absolute bottlers..
And people said PSG have improved in absence of Zlatan

NoPace

It will go unremembered because PSG conceded 6 goals and 3 in the final 7 minutes, but I can't believe Di Maria didn't square to Cavani for the tap in. Cavani was running from behind for a bit, but Di Maria is such a clever playmaker I was sure he knew Cavani was to his right for the tap in.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
However cocky and arrogant Barca fans may be I don't think even they thought they'd go through though.
Oh of course not but the players went into the game thinking let's give it our best shot we can do this even though deep down they might have thought its impossible.

Put it this way only a champion side can pull a result like that off.

Hojoon

Verratti hugely overrated on here. Caf darling was shite.
He was poor overall but still managed to be PSG's best midfielder because Matuidi was a donkey and Rabiot was losing possession for fun. If you want your CM to play close to your own penalty box and defend for their lives you can do better than Verratti, his best strengths lies elsewhere.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
How can I laugh? I would love it if it was Liverpool instead of PSG, but Barca is a team I physically hate every bit as much and probably even more that the dippers. If anything I am in fact crying here, can not believe those cheats and scumbags went through. It would have been the best team in the history of football, but for them being cheats and total cnuts.
:lol:

Ryan Bobson

Nothing new here , French waving the white flag as they have done many times through out history

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
At least they know it's going to get better next season when Wenger's in charge.

A 5-1 loss is an improvement.

lysglimt

Scout
I don't know whether to cry or celebrate as I despise both times.

eh welllllll - I did not zee ze incident