LGBT issues in Football

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Whataboutism is a great way to reveal double standards and hypocrisy.

On the first page of this thread someone listed a couple of sjw pro categorizations putting the LGBTQ community together with anti-Islam rhetoric, apparently oblivious to the fact that there are actually no places on Earth where the LGBT community are more targeted than Islamic or Islam dominated countries, where they are actually executed, talking stoned, hanged or beheaded.
Coincidentally there was no mention of anti-christianity rhetoric, I wonder why?
Because the West have turned their backs on Christianity and painted a bullseye on the churches backs. That's why you can talked all the smack you want about Christians in the West, heck you can even burn down their church and no one will bat an eye but you can't dare criticize an anti-Semitic Muslim congresswoman in the United States house of representatives because they are in the same protected group with the LGBTQ community. Ain't that something
Christian church burned down in the west and no one batted an eye? Where and when was this?

rumac

On the first page of this thread someone listed a couple of sjw pro categorizations putting the LGBTQ community together with anti-Islam rhetoric, apparently oblivious to the fact that there are actually no places on Earth where the LGBT community are more targeted than Islamic or Islam dominated countries, where they are actually executed, talking stoned, hanged or beheaded.
Coincidentally there was no mention of anti-christianity rhetoric, I wonder why?
Because the West have turned their backs on Christianity and painted a bullseye on the churches backs. That's why you can talked all the smack you want about Christians in the West, heck you can even burn down their church and no one will bat an eye but you can't dare criticize an anti-Semitic Muslim congresswoman in the United States house of representatives because they are in the same protected group with the LGBTQ community. Ain't that something
What? Did you just respond to my comment about whataboutism ..... with more whataboutism?

rumac

Also, that's a my bingo card completed. FULL HOUSE!!

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
What? Did you just respond to my comment about whataboutism ..... with more whataboutism?
I did, So? I've come to realize that screaming Whataboutism! is just a leftist’s way of coping out when their double standards and hypocrisy is thrown right in their faces.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Because the West have turned their backs on Christianity and painted a bullseye on the churches backs. That's why you can talked all the smack you want about Christians in the West, heck you can even burn down their church and no one will bat an eye
Instead of talking shit for a second why don't you answer the question about which church this was? Or have you avoided answering it because you know it's utter bullshit, and it's a sad testament to your desperation for victimhood that when trying to paint yourself as some fecking victim the one incident you can come up with is one you conjured up in your head.

NotThatSoph

How typical
If Varg Vikernes, a famous church burner, typically calls you an idiot ... well, I don't know what to say. Varg Vikernes had to flee the country because of that church burning, so maybe he has a point in this specific instance by calling you an idiot?

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Burn down a church and nobody will bat an eye?

You can make your point without a blatant lie. You're describing a criminal act which will get you arrested.
A lie? Check out Washington DC “peace protest”. After these peaceful protestors set fire to a church and they were cleared from the area by park security, Donald Trump went over to the church and held up a Bible to show solidarity with the faith. Guess how the media covered that? They spun a now verified lie that Donald Trump ordered these “peaceful protestors” who have burnt down a church to be gassed so he can go take a photo-op. They reported this as a burnt down church stood at the background. Again not an eye batted.

NotThatSoph

I'd never thought I'd hear the Burzum mighty name on this forum, let alone this thread
You should watch his French vlogs, pretty sad state of affair from where it all began. I think people could forgive a little church burning, probably even celebrate it according to a couple charmers in here, but he's a full blown nazi now. And French.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
So those who were asking for evidence of a burnt church, are you satisfied? Or do I have to bring a thousand more t justify my victimhood? Do you need extra time on your Google feeds to find out a church was burnt right on the doorstep of the White House and the media didn't care. Or you'll just resort to more ad hominem and just straight out insults and call it a day. Non of that will surprise me.

NotThatSoph

So those who were asking for evidence of a burnt church, are you satisfied? Or do I have to bring a thousand more t justify my victimhood? Do you need extra time on your Google feeds to find out a church was burnt right on the doorstep of the White House and the media didn't care. Or you'll just resort to more ad hominem and just straight out insults and call it a day. Non of that will surprise me.
You don't even know what ad hominem means, how fecking sad. It's not a Harry Potter spell, you know.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
No one burned down a church. A small fire was lit in the nursery, that was quickly put out and did no damage. Your idea of Trump going there with a bible to show solidarity of the faith has been called out as the falsehood it is, by the actual Bishop who oversees that Church.

You are not a victim. The idea that you can wade into a thread specifically about LGBT issues, and lament the fact that not enough attention is given to the oppression of Christians in the Western world is astounding to me.

Withnail

A lie? Check out Washington DC “peace protest”. After these peaceful protestors set fire to a church and they were cleared from the area by park security, Donald Trump went over to the church and held up a Bible to show solidarity with the faith. Guess how the media covered that? They spun a now verified lie that Donald Trump ordered these “peaceful protestors” who have burnt down a church to be gassed so he can go take a photo-op. They reported this as a burnt down church stood at the background. Again not an eye batted.

This is outrageous :lol:

Show me the picture of Trump holding a Bible with the charred ruin of a church in the background.

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
No one burned down a church. A small fire was lit in the nursery, that was quickly put out and did no damage. Your idea of Trump going there with a bible to show solidarity of the faith has been called out as the falsehood it is, by the actual Bishop who oversees that Church.

You are not a victim. The idea that you can wade into a thread specifically about LGBT issues, and lament the fact that not enough attention is given to the oppression of Christians in the Western world is astounding to me.
So the intentions of the actual person is not relevant because the Bishop said it was not so?
Also “small fire”, to the “nursery”, “did no damage” see how easy it is to belittle what happened? Totally disregard the fact that people went there with the intention of burning down the place, which by definition is a hate crime, but were protected by the media.

Also do you think that the Religion of Islam might be an issue for the LGBTQ community?
Do you think it probably should be addressed before the World Cup in 2024 considering where it's held?
Will you feel comfortable as an LGBTQ going to a region like that considering what goes on there to people of your community?
Are you comfortable being under the same protective wing of the left as people who follow this religion?
As an LGBTQ where do you think you might feel safer, Hungary a predominantly Christian country or Saudi Arabia a predominantly Muslim country?
Then ask yourself, why is Christianity being dunked upon daily whiles Islam gets a free pass by the left? I mean don't we both believe in a sky daddy promising us candy land? Whiles one only frowns upon it and perceive it as a “deplorable behaviour” the other actively persecutes it and punishes it? Why is it so easy to openly hate Christians?

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
This is outrageous :lol:

Show me the picture of Trump holding a Bible with the charred ruin of a church in the background.
Yep it has to be a charred ruin right? I mean the leg has to be broken in two before we know it's a foul play. Incredible

Withnail

Yep it has to be a charred ruin right? I mean the leg has to be broken in two before we know it's a foul play. Incredible
The point is you claimed that Churches get burned down and nobody bats an eyelid which is demonstrably untrue.

You came up with an example of a church damaged by fire amidst serious unrest in America and claim multiple times the church was burnt down and that this 'burnt down church' could be seen in a photo.

The facts are that the Church wasn't burnt down and what is in the photo is a boarded up Church which was still very much standing so you are exaggerating at best and as far as I can tell blatantly lying.

As to your claim that nobody batted an eye-lid, that's not even true in your example. Lots of eye-lids were batted and many watched on with horror when those events unfolded in America including the damage caused to multiple buildings, businesses and the many people who died.

So again stop lying. It only serves to undermine whatever point you were trying to make.

UDontMessWith24

Ah yes Donald Trump the Christian. :lol:

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
So the intentions of the actual person is not relevant because the Bishop said it was not so?
Also “small fire”, to the “nursery”, “did no damage” see how easy it is to belittle what happened? Totally disregard the fact that people went there with the intention of burning down the place, which by definition is a hate crime, but were protected by the media.
I think when the Bishop speaks out it's relevant, or perhaps more pertinently the Pastor of the church. "We were literally driven off of the St. John's, Lafayette Square patio with tear gas and concussion grenades and police in full riot gear. We were pushed back 20 feet." - Pastor Rector Gini Gerbasi. It wasn't a show of religious solidarity.

It is pretty easy to belittle what happened, when you claimed a church was burned down and no one batted an eye, and the truth turns out to be nothing of the sort. That's not by definition a hate crime, unless religious prejudice was the motivator, which as far as I know isn't the case.

Also do you think that the Religion of Islam might be an issue for the LGBTQ community?
I think all the Abrahamic religions are, along with many others

Do you think it probably should be addressed before the World Cup in 2024 considering where it's held?
There is no world cup in 2024.
If you're on about Qatar, I would not have had the World Cup there for various reasons

Will you feel comfortable as an LGBTQ going to a region like that considering what goes on there to people of your community?
I'm not really LGBTQ, but no I wouldn't be comfortable going

Are you comfortable being under the same protective wing of the left as people who follow this religion?
Don't know what you mean by this question

As an LGBTQ where do you think you might feel safer, Hungary a predominantly Christian country or Saudi Arabia a predominantly Muslim country?

Then ask yourself, why is Christianity being dunked upon daily whiles Islam gets a free pass by the left? I mean don't we both believe in a sky daddy promising us candy land? Whiles one only frowns upon it and perceive it as a “deplorable behaviour” the other actively persecutes it and punishes it? Why is it so easy to openly hate Christians?
If you think Christians are openly hated in the West, I'd recommend not being muslim here.
No one should insult your religion without good cause, but there's a big difference between living the life of the oppressed and discriminated against, compared to what one will face for their Christian beliefs.

Withnail

While the conversation is currently centred on the events happening at the moment, the OP explicitly mentions the upcoming WC and how members of the LGBT community are treated there so I'm not sure what the poor me act regarding Christianity is about.

Sweet Square

When the newbies sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing insanity. They’re bringing racism. They’re losers. And some, I assume, are good people.

Last edited:

Passitlikescholes

As a newbie who was restricted (and frustrated) by the previous approved newbie rule, please bring back the rule, it's opened up the dam for ................ comments

Reactions: Wibble

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
That's why you can talked all the smack you want about Christians in the West, heck you can even burn down their church and no one will bat an eye
Really? Or are you talking about the 2 churches in Canada that may have been torched in protests at the finding of 215 kids bodies related to the 250,000 indigenous kids taken from their parents with the complicity of the church to assimilate them - a mirror of the shameful stolen generation in Australia? And the police are investigating and will prosecute if they find out it was arson and who did it. So eyes are being batted at exactly the rate you would expect.

Or are you referring to the trump photo op next to a church partly damaged during a protests but not targeted because it was a church and certainly not a hate crime? The fact that the actual President of The United States turned up probably suggests that eyes were also batted quite a bit in this case as well, despite it not being a hate crime.

Last edited:

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
This thread has shown in spectacular fashion how important it is to keep pushing on these equality issues. As a society, mankind really still has a lot to learn.

Suedesi

You should watch his French vlogs, pretty sad state of affair from where it all began. I think people could forgive a little church burning, probably even celebrate it according to a couple charmers in here, but he's a full blown nazi now. And French.
The guy was always a nutcase - it’s not just the church burning; wasn’t he convicted of hacking a rival band member to death for not being black metal enough or something? And while he was killing Euronymous, he had his friend use his credit card in another town as an alibi. fecking devious little cnut.

Remember reading this story in the 90’s, and it was so chilling I still recall most of the deets. A French Nazi though is still wtf even for him.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The guy was always a nutcase - it’s not just the church burning; wasn’t he convicted of hacking a rival band member to death for not being black metal enough or something? And while he was killing Euronymous, he had his friend use his credit card in another town as an alibi. fecking devious little cnut.

Remember reading this story in the 90’s, and it was so chilling I still recall most of the deets. A French Nazi though is still wtf even for him.
This lobotomy of a thread aside, this is making me curious, who the feck is this guy you two are on about :lol:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
This thread does make me curious about the state of the newbies. Are they all like this?

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
This lobotomy of a thread aside, this is making me curious, who the feck is this guy you two are on about :lol:
The Norwegian black metal scene burned down a couple of churches (and killed a couple of people) in the 90s, VV used to be a very influential figure in a musical sense, until he got convicted for stabbing another band member and burning down churches. Lots of these people were either toying with misanthropy/satanism(paganism)/nazism for shock value or actually believed that stuff, hence the church burning. While in prison he seems to have radicalized from disturbed teenager (or whatever you want to call it) to full blown Nazi.

Dan_F

Oh okay, this thread is still open. I did not expect that this morning :lol:

This thread does make me curious about the state of the newbies. Are they all like this?
In fairness, someone the worst stuff is from full members.

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
No, it’s just exhausting trying to argue with some of the dross you’ve seen posted. I’d rather not get frustrated trying to reason with some of them when they’re clearly so entrenched in their horrible views.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Varg Vikernes, goes under the stage name Burzum. Used to be part of the Norwegian black metal scene in the early 90s. Now he makes ambient folk music and records vlogs whilst fixing his trucks or something. Usually ranting maniacally.

He murdered a band member and burned down a church or two. Went to prison for quite a long time, whatever the maximum sentence is in Norway (there's a few infamous pics of him smiling at the verdict in court, the utter loony). Now he's out here in the free world, being a fully fledged Nazi. He always banged on about "blood and soil", yet he has since emigrated to France.

He's quite fascinating to listen to, particularly in those old black metal documentaries. He is quite possibly the most eloquent, articulate and charming Nazi. Somehow I like hearing his utterly bizarre side of the story, even though I vehemently disagree with everything he says and think he is batshit insane.