Music Liam Gallagher

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Sad to see him just look like an old Liam Gallagher from 1994. At least his brother has progressed and not just doing the same shite. Liam from back then would be embarrassed by what he himself looks like now.
As a bloke I prefer him to Noel. He’s got a sense of humour and can send himself up a bit. I don’t think either of them have been covering themselves in glory outside of Oasis though.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Problem is that Liam's voice is irreparably damaged. It's not a 1/3 what it was. Just catch any live gig with him in the last couple of years and you'll see.
I'll find out later this year, and I fear this will be the case.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Problem is that Liam's voice is irreparably damaged. It's not a 1/3 what it was. Just catch any live gig with him in the last couple of years and you'll see.
Yeah, I saw OASIS twic back in the day and it was awesome, truly awesome but caught Liam at the IOW festival in 2018 and although it was a pretty good OASIS filled set his voice is nothing like it used to be. Still worth a watch though.

Would be hard watching them reform and play their old sets though, their best songs were all about youthful exuberance and wouldn't transfer well to 40 - 50 year olds.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Was 14 when Wonderwall was released and Oasis were basically the soundtrack all the way through my school years, so many memories come back when I listen to them now.

arthurka

He was one the voices of a generation, had a great presence and one of the best sounding voices of rock. He is a sad mimic of his old self. Good thing Noel will never bring the gang back.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Liam Blaggs strikes again.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
He's already retired as a solo artist. He's been a tribute act for ages. He should do himself on Stars in Their Eyes

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Noel: "I'm out there, doing my thing...and he's out there, doing my thing..."

lsd

The Oracle
Can't believe how Liam and Noel have lasted over 20 years by singing the same fecking song over and over

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I guess Shaun Goater wasn't available...

Volumiza

His last record had three really good tracks, imho.
It’s surprisingly good actually. I got bored of oasis not long after WTSMG and apart from the odd track haven’t really followed LG but he is still an icon for people my age, his voice literally soundtracked a few years for me and my mates.

It might not be the best album in the world or groundbreaking at all but it’s good to hear his voice singing some half decent songs again.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
It’s surprisingly good actually. I got bored of oasis not long after WTSMG and apart from the odd track haven’t really followed LG but he is still an icon for people my age, his voice literally soundtracked a few years for me and my mates.

It might not be the best album in the world or groundbreaking at all but it’s good to hear his voice singing some half decent songs again.
Same here, mate. Really liked Wall of Glass, for What it's Worth and Come Back to Me.

I found Oasis lost a little something after Bonehead was jettisoned. Still a few good tracks but you could tell all the hangers on were just saying Yes Noel, that's a great idea, Noel.

Volumiza

Same here, mate. Really liked Wall of Glass, for What it's Worth and Come Back to Me.

I found Oasis lost a little something after Bonehead was jettisoned. Still a few good tracks but you could tell all the hangers on were just saying Yes Noel, that's a great idea, Noel.
I do actually like the new single too, great video.

There was always one or two gems on each album after Be Here Now that you couldn’t help but think ‘yeah, it’s his is how you should be sounding now’ but then you’d get another boring plodder.

My Mrs bought me tickets to see NG’s high flying birds in 2018 and it was boring as hell. Even Noel seemed bored.

We saw LG at the IOW festival a few weeks later and he was brilliant. Early Oasis heavy set and it was a great trip down memory lane.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I do actually like the new single too, great video.

There was always one or two gems on each album after Be Her Now that you couldn’t help but think ‘yeah, it’s his is how you should be sounding now’ but then you’d get another boring plodder.

My Mrs bought me tickets to see NG high flying birds in 2018 and it was boring as hell:

We saw LG at the IOW festival a few weeks later and he was brilliant. Early Oasis heavy set and it was a great trip down memory lane.
Cool. I had bought tickets to see Liam a couple of years ago (with Richard Ashcroft opening!) but we had some really heavy rain the night before and the venue flooded so the show was cancelled. I only found out as I was about to head down and my first thought was 'oh Liam, what have you done now?'

Volumiza

Cool. I had bought tickets to see Liam a couple of years ago (with Richard Ashcroft opening!) but we had some really heavy rain the night before and the venue flooded so the show was cancelled. I only found out as I was about to head down and my first thought was 'oh Liam, what have you done now?'
Damn the weather:(

TheReligion

Abusive

Not heard what it's worth and come back to me. I liked wall of glass though so I'll give them a listen.

You two @Volumiza ever seen an oasis reunion?

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I actually prefer his new stuff (whoever has helped him compose it well done) to the old stuff he does.

He's had the best vocals since I turned 20 - the last few Oasis albums were shite and the High Flying Birds Noel has done are absoulute trash and Liam's new stuff sounds better to me.

Proper rock star.

Volumiza

Not heard what it's worth and come back to me. I liked wall of glass though so I'll give them a listen.

You two @Volumiza ever seen an oasis reunion?
I don’t know. A bit of me hopes not unless it was in the next few years. Would be shit if they did it in their 50’s.

Shame though because some of Noels new stuff would sound wicked with Liam singing.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
The last of his kind really. No doubt he’s a knobhead but totally human and that’s what appeals really.

That documentary on BBC iplayer at the minute is good.
One of those things I can forgive him for being a Citeh fan the first couple of albums I couldn't care less they were part of my growing up.

I can remember they did Come on feel the noize (sp?) on TOTP and his voice sounded insane. Who called him this generation's Mick Jagger? Someone well placed did I might google it.

Found some of it anyway