Television Line Of Duty (BBC TV Series)

CallyRed

Finally

Bloodlands has been a major let down so glad this is back

Bojan11

Elvis and I have agreed that The bill was the best British police show and nothing comes close. Tosh would have solved who the caddy was in one episode.

United Hobbit

Cannot wait for this, one of my favourite shows! I'd forgotten the Asian man who looked dodgy at the end of the last season.

New trailer:

Looks like they're going after Kate?

was the man in the trailer, having the balaclava removed, Ryan, part of the OCG who infiltrated the police?

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Any trainspotting fans recognise the main actress in this series?

She is one of my favourite actresses. Perfect in Trainspotting and No country for old men.

hubbuh

Does it get better after the first few episodes? Some of the plot devices are insanely stupid.

washing the whiskey glass in the fecking station ffs :houllier: :lol:

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
Never watched it before, just binged all 5 series. A few moments of "eh?", but generally very good stuff. I do really like that it takes HARD right turns in its plotting. Watching the first series was thinking I knew how it was all going to play out, then a door gets kicked in, she gets her throat cut and everything got turned upside down and tossed out the window.

And I really like, although hate, they they brought back the same wee boy from the first series all grown up in the fifth series. Wee prick that he is :lol: I never actually noticed until the end when he was talking about his shitty upbringing and the cop that took an interest in him. Very, very nice touch. And it seems I finished just in time for the start of season 6. Only horrible thing is two year breaks in-between seasons.

AgentSmith

This seems really odd.

Kinda get the vibe that they’re leaving wiggle room with the ending to see how the public react to the first few episodes and then will adapt accordingly?

Zen

Nothing massively major to be fair.... it may seem so, but it's not ultra rare to still be in post production 5-6 weeks ahead of release - he's clearly talking episode (potentially 6 and) 7 there.

AgentSmith

Nothing massively major to be fair.... it may seem so, but it's not ultra rare to still be in post production 5-6 weeks ahead of release - he's clearly talking episode (potentially 6 and) 7 there.
Ah fair play if it’s relatively standard practice.

Think the show has just conditioned me to look for conspiracies everywhere.

Bojan11

Nearly finished with season 5. So new season coming out is perfect timing.

United Hobbit

Can't wait! The music gives me Goosebumps.

Just hate the fact you have to wait a week after the inevitable cliff hanger ending!

Deery

Dreary
I won’t expect much from the first episode it’ll just be the beding in of the new plot, won’t get juicy until episode 4-5.

Deery

Dreary
I think Kate is still undercover even deeper than Arnold knows..

NinjaFletch

Most of the dialogue seems to be a whole load of letters, numbers and abbreviations. Rather tiresome.
That's not fair. It's also interspersed with really awkward interactions that no normal people would have with each other.

Anyway, I thought that was decent enough. I assume jizz is trending on twitter, right?

United Hobbit

Did anyone see the boarded up Kingsgate printing services next to the book makers?!

We all remember what went on in another branch of Kingsgate Printing Services

I think the black police officer is trying to frame Jo(?) out of spite for their relationship break up

Why did Kate leave AC12. Has she really left or is she undercover again?
I also think the guy leading that investigation is dodgy, they were all ready to do a raid on that flat, but he delayed it as he wanted "proper paperwork"

I was getting a hunch the guy doing the surveillance was Ryan, but I may be wrong

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
It was ok. Not sure where it’s going to go as I’m sure it won’t be as simple as the superintendent and Davidson (I think that’s the name) being bent.

Arnott as stiff as ever. Makes regular conversation so challenging for himself.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
It was ok. Not sure where it’s going to go as I’m sure it won’t be as simple as the superintendent and Davidson (I think that’s the name) being bent.

Arnott as stiff as ever. Makes regular conversation so challenging for himself.
That is well out of order mate the correct term is gay.