Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mewnew11

In the first few minutes he went and pushed around Salah.

What a legend. Monster performance .
His passing is fantastic

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Outstanding performance. I was always confident that he would excel tonight tbh, it’s the target men that he will struggle more with. Even that will be helped if we can do better in possession and play on the half way line.

redshaw

My man of the match. He's come in and shown what means to play for us.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
3 pages in 10 minutes, why?

Because he was a beast. He was imperious. He was what we needed. Him and Casemiro are going to be the steel we need at the back.

Trex

Would be a fan favourite with this kind of display, cool with the ball and aggressive without...top player!!

Zoo

That ball in the build up to the first goal. So so good.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Looked like an Atletico Madrid defender today. Cleared everything, won us time (breaks when under pressure by being injured), fought for everything. A real son of a bitch attitude. You're gonna kill him if you wanna get past him.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
He gets the ball out of his feet and on it’s way in an incredibly short period of time. I’d wonder who in the league can process and execute as quickly and accurately as he does. Absolutely rapid.

Troozi

An amazing performance tonight. I can see him becoming my favourite United player.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Great to see him play like that tonight after so many giving him totally unmerited sh*t. Great fun to watch and a nightmare to play against. More please.

Anustart89

Thank god nobody can dig up reactionary posts from me in this thread. Absolute warrior.

Real Name

All those posts dissing him for his height, about mighty Brentford aiming at him and him being a bad acquisition already look rather silly now.

Man of the match.

Was at them from the of, cut their attacks, defended, gave Salah a little push in the 1st minuted like a nice welcome, riled Milner a bit. Fantastic all throughout.

Rossa

10/10? Seriously! What a performance. Him and Varane compliment each other perfectly. What a warrior, and he ain’t too shabby with his headers either. McTominay is tall, but he lost pretty much every aerial battle.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I had a feeling that he's going to be one of my favourites. What a performance! Even gave De Gea a chance to get a save for highlights since Liverpool forwards didn't bother him that much.

Monstrous. We were a bit suspect on the left later in the second half with Rashford staying up front & Martinez, Malacia and Fred all being on the short side but somehow our defense (almost) held up.

Their partnership with Varane looks very promising.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I expressed concerns after the two first games. They were baptisms of fire in a team all over the shop

But today, my Jesus he was unbelievable. One of the best defensive performances from a Utd player in a few years

Also a head case and some nice shithousery

saik

He was absolutely immense today. He is obviously a very good player. Calm on the ball, aggressive as feck in his defending. Interested to see how he will play against City and Haaland. Those absolute physical monsters are what I'm worried about.

united for life

The shithousery we need. Pushed salah around in the first couple of minutes. “Hey mo, i’m not maguire” kind of pushing!

he is very aggressive, defends like his life depends on it and is very passionate. Him alongside varane seemed so easy on the eye. Imagine when casemiro sits on front of them! A joy to watch today

Status
Not open for further replies.