5.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
When’s he due back? Will it be after the international break?

When’s he due back? Will it be after the international break?
I read December somewhere if I'm not mistaken. If he's having surgery a Dec return is more in line.

In the interim I'd love it if Shaw and regulon returned, the former being very good at a left center back.

I read December somewhere if I'm not mistaken. If he's having surgery a Dec return is more in line.

In the interim I'd love it if Shaw and regulon returned, the former being very good at a left center back.
I have a feeling we'll see this throughout November, unless Reguilon's form has a significant drop off upon his return. Shaw was excellent when deputising at CB post-world cup.

Not signing a centre back (Evans doesn't count) has really exposed how bad we are without Martinez.

We badly need Licha's direct passing from the back. So often our defenders have the ball, have the opportunity to advance the play and choose to go backwards or sideways. It's sad to see top level players who lack the confidence to play passes through midfield.

Not signing a centre back (Evans doesn't count) has really exposed how bad we are without Martinez.
No we were just as bad with him at the start of the season. Other teams are fine with CBs no better on the ball than ours.

We need him back fully fit and roaring his team mates on. Hes a lion amongst too many lambs

I think he came back too early.

Pre season and his first games he looked off. Then he got frustrated snd was miles off the pace.

We need him back in last seasons form. Our best player.

I think he came back too early.

Pre season and his first games he looked off. Then he got frustrated snd was miles off the pace.

We need him back in last seasons form. Our best player.
True, he was poorer than I've ever seen from him.

I want to see the Martinez from last season again so hopefully we don't rush him back a second time. We should sign Tobido in January to take the pressure off him.

Absolutely no reason why he wouldn’t get back to normal now the issue is fully fixed
Just as long as we err on the side of caution regarding when he is starting again.

We do that successfully, we should see the Licha of last year.

Him and Shaw being back will transform us.

Quite interested to see him next to the current in-form and confident Maguire.

Wasn’t quite himself even before his injury so yeah, that would seem very plausible.
Seems like he was never really fit?

Give him all the time he needs and he can be what he was last season. We've missed him hugely

Him and Shaw being back will transform us.

Quite interested to see him next to the current in-form and confident Maguire.
Like Onana will transform us. Or Amrabat. Or Casemiro when he's partnered with Amrabat etc etc

Ain't no centre-back and left back transforming us. Our front players look like they've never played together, Martinez and Shaw aren't changing that.

Like Onana will transform us. Or Amrabat. Or Casemiro when he's partnered with Amrabat etc etc

Ain't no centre-back and left back transforming us. Our front players look like they've never played together, Martinez and Shaw aren't changing that.

I do think it will be a big help to Onana when Martinez and Shaw come back. They are all confident with the ball at their feet and we might finally be able to build up from the back with those three.

I think they will "transform" us from looking like cloggers to looking like a professional football team.

I think Luke is a better LCB than Lisandro as he simply has more pace and his positioning is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.